Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    thank you for the hunter buffs :-)

the mm desaster are not solve, but hey we can hope for a class revamp in 8.0..

i really hope they working on this atm..
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2017-01-14 at 10:25 AM.

Deleted
    7.1.5 Known as
    How to fuck with assasination in one week

Deleted
    "Rogue Duskwalker Footpads: Energy needed per 1 second of CDR for Vendetta increased from 50 to 65." Are you kidding me????? First shitzzard stealth nerf MA and leave everyone in the dirty and now they are nerfing the only thing that kinda made having 2 MA relics viable... Oh and lets not forget about the AP nerf... bullshit!

Im seriously thinking it's time to cancel sub hammer out.....

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they have any clue... And PVP team, gosh worst its ever been, balance aside, casters are useless and mele rampaging everywhere. Healers have given up... terrible terrible stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Jinze View Post
    You seem very angry.

I believe there is reason for eyerolling when the majority of items I pulled out of the +12 box have been dps trinkets. Dps trinkets I could never use, not even with this buff.
    Sure would be better if they weren't buffed but still dropped, right? I'd understand being upset about the lack of changes (though that'd be ridiculously childish as well, but then again most balance crying is), but this is whining about a tiny change that does nothing but buff those poor drops.

This DLC had me laughing for 30 seconds straight.
    As for the class fixes: as far as I am concerned no DK news is good DK news.

Deleted
    Shadow nurfs really? Are you high?? And you buff over performing Warlocks.

Then

You nurf another shadow legendary.

GG Unsubscribed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Sure would be better if they weren't buffed but still dropped, right? I'd understand being upset about the lack of changes (though that'd be ridiculously childish as well, but then again most balance crying is), but this is whining about a tiny change that does nothing but buff those poor drops.
    The point is that they still have no point. They dropped before and we didn't use them, we won't use them now either. We've asked the devs repeatedly about removing them from our loot list entirely but instead they buffed them ever so slightly. It's a pretence of fixing the problem, because it is a problem. If a small one in the end, although our best in slot trinket is also a dungeon drop, unfortunately. Lately I changed to using holy specc before opening a box, even at the risk of finding a life relic or a holy legendary. Unfortunate as that is, it's still better than an entirely pointless dps trinket. And I really do mean, entirely pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Ionstorm View Post

Then

GG Unsubscribed
    Look at the performance of the various DPS specs since 7.1.5

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10/#

Shadow was a good 10% higher than the second highest damage spec. They could cut a flat 15% off of Shadow and it would still be in the top 4 specs for DPS. These tweaks hit all the right classes. The top four, shadow, affliction, havoc and fire mage all got nerfed. The bottom four, enhancement and all the hunter specs all got buffed. These hotfixes hit specs that they needed to hit and buffed specs that needed to be buffed and even the degree of the buffs/nerfs seems appropriate.

The tank changes seem a bit off, from what I can see guilds are putting warrior and DK tanks lower down on their list of preferred tanks in this patch with druid, paladin and monk being higher up. Method's Sco gave a good breakdown at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY7g-1OnwL8

Blooddrinker was pretty strong though, in my, admittedly not fantastic ilvl 865 tank gear it was doing 1.2 million damage and healing for a single rune every 30 seconds. You can't do anything else while it is active as it's a channelled ability but it was pretty nice and I suspect even nerfed may still be worth using. The problem is that any burst healing ability has to compete with just mashing death strikes and with a 40% nerf it just heals less than spending the same time casting those so you have the strange situation where nerfing the damage probably means it will only be used for damage from now on. It did add a lot of damage though, it meant a rune you would use to do a 100k damage heart strike instead did a 1.2 million damage blooddrinker. Thats about a 40k dps increase vs single target. Fully raid buffed with better gear you are probably looking at an 80k dps increase. Even with the nerf it will still add about 50k dps to a well geared DK just from spamming it on cooldown and a tank ability that is worth spamming on cooldown just for the extra damage is probably a problem.
    Last edited by Sulika; 2017-01-14 at 11:19 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionstorm View Post

Then

GG Unsubscribed
    i think it's normal, since pure dps class should be better at dps.
    They just turn spriest to where they should be. No need to be angry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dproject View Post
    you play on private servers some old expansion in which hybrids did exist or you play on live were hybrid dont exist?

10+ Year Old Account
    Chain of Thrayn: Damage bonus reduced from 20% to 10%.
    What the actual fuck.

Deleted
    It's EN.Where most fights are pure single target. And they are short.

We - Shadow Priests - will fall to the bottom in NH with out shit tier bonuses and DoT nerfs.

Deleted
    Funny to see typical mmoc comments whining. There's even spriests mad at their nerfs! Unbelievable. At least there's some people with a leveled head, like Sulika. Anyway, thanks for the laughs.

Deleted
    Prismatic Barrierr shielding value buff please?

The pure dps vs hybrid argument is dead bud. Blizzard hasn't been using that philosophy for years. So either you're very uninformed or you're trying to be a troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beeda2004 View Post
    7.1.5 Known as
    How to fuck with assasination in one week
    Even if your complaint is justified I think you're going to have a hard time convincing anyone to feel sorry for the most bullshit ganking class in the game. I'm not saying that rouges should be destroyed but I kinda feel like that's what I'm saying

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawklobster View Post
    The pure dps vs hybrid argument is dead bud. Blizzard hasn't been using that philosophy for years. So either you're very uninformed or you're trying to be a troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if your complaint is justified I think you're going to have a hard time convincing anyone to feel sorry for the most bullshit ganking class in the game. I'm not saying that rouges should be destroyed but I kinda feel like that's what I'm saying
    What the hell is a rouge?

Quote from the patch 7.1 Q&A: "The goal is to have areas of strength and weaknesses; eg a Demon Hunter can melt AoE while a Feral Druid can do single target DPS like no other."

So what's going on Blizzard? Did your Watcher lie at the Q&A? Feral never do single target DPS like no other, even if Feral is one of the hardest specs.
    Last edited by Daan; 2017-01-14 at 03:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unecessary hunter buffs. If anything hunters need nerfs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Unecessary hunter buffs. If anything hunters need nerfs.
    Now that's some hardcore bait right there.