Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Some people of the internet, seem to think that 4chan trolled the combined US agencies "cus we're cool like that"
    A delusion of grandeur or just desperate denial?

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    A delusion of grandeur or just desperate denial?
    It just fits their narrative of incompetent government. Unless the government is doing something they like, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    can i pay your local news paper to buy a story for them to place on their main page that calls you a pedophile?

should that be allowed without any consequences what so ever??

i dont think it should
    Keep coming up with more outlandish scenarios that are not relatable at all to the issue at hand.

can i pay your local news paper to buy a story for them to place on their main page that calls you a pedophile?

i dont think it should
    Wait, I thought the media should be criticized for not entertaining the "validity" of Pizzagate, which would have alleged that many Democrats are either pedophiles themselves or enabling pedophiles.

i dont think it should
    If a newspaper incorrectly slanders someone they can be sued, as can CNN if it slanders someone with false reports. Notice that Trump isn't taking CNN to court? Not one lawyer has come bearing charges against CNN, which is odd for an orange orangutan with a thin skin whose first reaction is to insult people who don't say nice things about him and the second step is to sue.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I've run out of arguments... um... what can I do... Ah, yes, I know! *slaps random Youtube video*"
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    you can lie/mislead/slander without making a false statement that makes it hard to sue for slander with the current legal system hopefully Trump can put a better setup in place

the video explains this in a simple way

if you bothered to watch any of the video you would know its a simple and clear argument that is showing examples

have a nice day kid
    Better system being what, censorship of everything that makes someone look bad, when not 100% proven?

Trump isn't just some private citizen whose reputation is being tarnished by unproven assumptions. He is our president-elect. If there is even a minor probability of him having done something hurting national interests, everyone should know that, and the majority of people won't ever support any system preventing them from questioning their government.
    Last edited by May90; 2017-01-14 at 08:26 PM.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

None of this has been 'debunked'.
    Yes it has

Michael Cohen went to Prague"

A lie.

Date in question , he was in the US and this has been corroborated by four separate sources. It's all garbage, its fake news, its a bunch of crap. Either provide proof or facts, or it is garbage.

When you or someone else has any facts to offer re this dossier let me know...till then from my POV its toilet paper.

Proof or I aint listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    Yes it has

A lie.

Date in question , he was in the US and this has been corroborated by four separate sources. It's all garbage, its fake news, its a bunch of crap. Either provide proof or facts, or it is garbage.

When you or someone else has any facts to offer re this dossier let me know...till then from my POV its toilet paper.

As if you would even listen anyway.

None of the media outlets have ever - ever - said that anything in that dossier has been verified. Nothing reported by CNN has been proven false. Intelligence agencies are still reviewing that dossier and other sources to investigate the possibility of Russian influence on Trump. This is all true. Nothing has been debunked. Try again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    Yes it has

A lie.

The news wasn't about the content of the document, the news report was about the briefing and the memo surrounding the document, which is a fact confirmed even by the Trump camp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Nothing has been debunked. Try again.
    But, sir, you are wrong!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...50083742109696

Doesn't this debunk everything?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    But, sir, you are wrong!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...50083742109696

Doesn't this debunk everything?!
    Trump getting overly angry and defensive really adds to its truth factor TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Trump getting overly angry and defensive really adds to its truth factor TBH.
    Obviously! And Obama's denials that he is Kenyan Muslim just confirmed it further!

/s

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Obviously! And Obama's denials that he is Kenyan Muslim just confirmed it further!

/s

So you agree that it's absolutely hypocritical of trump to whine about this while he persisted in the Muslim lie?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    So you agree that it's absolutely hypocritical of trump to whine about this while he persisted in the Muslim lie?
    I guess these good folks on this thread are indeed showing him how stupid it is to insist on pursuing scandals without concrete proof; I'll give you that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post

/s
    And in Soviet Russia, whataboutism uses you as an argument!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    It's obvious to anyone with over half a braincell that Trump and/or his campaign has some sort of tie with Russia.
    No one in the right mind responds to meddling in an election with "Well, I'm considering lifting the sanctions", against the recommendations of even his own advisers.

So we're left with two options. Either Trump and Putin are best butt buddies, OR Russia has some pretty bad dirt on Trump, and he knows it and is willing to bend over for them. Neither of which are comforting.

It's obvious to anyone with over half a braincell that Trump and/or his campaign has some sort of tie with Russia.
    No one in the right mind responds to meddling in an election with "Well, I'm considering lifting the sanctions", against the recommendations of even his own advisers.

So we're left with two options. Either Trump and Putin are best butt buddies, OR Russia has some pretty bad dirt on Trump, and he knows it and is willing to bend over for them. Neither of which are comforting.
    I'm not willing yet to say absolutely that there's a Trump/Russia connection. But there is certainly enough evidence to justify a full and in-depth report on the matter, and Trump's die-hards weren't so blinded, they would agree immediately.

But it's so well hidden that neither FBI nor CIA nor NSA could find any link!

...or maybe they're compromised too!!!

Or he wants to defeat ISIS first as he stated many times, and that seems much easier together with Russia? Especially since Russia also has that goal?

Or he wants cooperation to minimize American boots on the ground? Mosul doesn't look like great success story so far...