Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

A great examination on the tricks the media uses to mislead people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjFmOKqyWpE

And they wonder why the alternative media is gaining popularity

Half expected it to be a link to one of your own videos.

And what, pray tell, does the "alternative media" do differently other than reach a smaller audience?

"Half expected it to be a link to one of your own videos. "
    if you think i am sargon i will take it as a compliment )

And what, pray tell, does the "alternative media" do differently other than reach a smaller audience?
    makes the mass media afraid that they are becoming obsolete. And the trust in mainstream media is at a high time low. Less then 15% of the public trusts them.
    When is the last time the mainstream media ever broke a story? They now take their stories from facebook and twitter mostly.

opened the link

sargon of akkad

closed the link

Quote Originally Posted by Raskayz View Post
    opened the link

sargon of akkad

closed the link
    Hahahahaha =))) people like you are adorable.

But if you want more proof here is Cenk at TYT talking on Russia Today on why he left MSNBC 2 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fipy8ChZ6Q

Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    Hahahahaha =))) people like you are adorable.

But if you want more proof here is Cenk at TYT talking on Russia Today on why he left MSNBC 2 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fipy8ChZ6Q
    Let me guess, he took 18 minutes to say media is a mass manipulation tool ?
    WOW MSM EXPOSED §§§ YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT !!1

< click click click clickity click click >

Instead of guessing why don't you...you know...watch it? Or are you afraid its like opening the ark of the covenant?

< click click click clickity click click >
    Use addblock

Stop watching random crap on youtube and you'll be better off.

Instead of guessing why don't you...you know...watch it? Or are you afraid its like opening the ark of the covenant?

Well his ancient wisdom wannabe style is pompous and annoying to me

And then if I ever find myself in need of political analysis on mansplaining and the great sjw conspiracy i will locate and ingest the nearest bottle of bleach before watching any of his videos

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    In general, I'd say that entire group of Youtubers suffers from a problem where they're mostly windbags who take six years to make a really vapid and/or poorly supported point that could have been made better in about 20% of the time by someone with even half a clue. Nobody wants to watch some lengthy video just for the main thrust of the argument to be as mighty as a limp noodle.
    TYT with 3 million + subscribers disagree with you

makes the mass media afraid that they are becoming obsolete. And the trust in mainstream media is at a high time low. Less then 15% of the public trusts them.
    When is the last time the mainstream media ever broke a story? They now take their stories from facebook and twitter mostly.
    That is usually because facebook and twitter are either
    a) the direct source of the news, especially when it comes to a certain president elect's announcements
    b) not fact checked at all, because users on facebook do not need to stake anything on the truthfulness of what they perpetuate

The msm losing trust by the public, only to be replaced by alternative outlets that should by all means be less trustworthy is not necessarily a good thing. Heck, due to social media algorithms that only give you news that align with your pre-existing beliefs, those source are bound to become even more biased the more you use them. By design.

Deleted
    Is the alternative media just opinionated vloggers?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    In general, I'd say that entire group of Youtubers suffers from a problem where they're mostly windbags who take six years to make a really vapid and/or poorly supported point that could have been made better in about 20% of the time by someone with even half a clue. Nobody wants to watch some lengthy video just for the main thrust of the argument to be as mighty as a limp noodle.
    And most of them go over 10m just to put a second ad on their clickbait shit

And then if I ever find myself in need of political analysis on mansplaining and the great sjw conspiracy i will locate and ingest the nearest bottle of bleach before watching any of his videos

use the word "manspalining" in a serious manner . You sir truly ARE adorable <3

10+ Year Old Account

And this is the cancer of alternative media, it goes both ways.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Deleted
    I'm assuming this is an American thing tbh

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Is the alternative media just opinionated vloggers?
    how is that any different with the people that call themselves "journalists" today?

I opened it a "long time ago", then I realized Sargon is becoming more and more of the type he spoke against in the past. I guess he found a moneymaker in the so called alt-right and can't give up it now.

Sargon is hilarious:

Last edited by Elba; 2017-01-14 at 04:42 PM.