Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters buffs won't help the fact all three specs rotations are awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylinn View Post
    Hunters buffs won't help the fact all three specs rotations are awful.
    This. They ruined Hunters in 7.0 and only a full code rollback to basically MoP Hunters will fix them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    This. They ruined Hunters in 7.0 and only a full code rollback to basically MoP Hunters will fix them
    Completly unecessary. The hunter class as a whole is one of the best designed this expansion. Survival is a breath of fresh air from the boring MOP/WOD playstyle. Bm is thoroughly challenging and rewarding. If anything as i suggested earlier hunters need nerfs. Survivability and utility is simple to high and their dmg output scales to well. Wait till their exceptionally strong tier pieces come into play. I dare say they are one of tge most well designed clssses with only legion warlock being comparable.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rofl Paladins and Druids are still destroying Warriors on meters and viability and Warriors get nerfs.

God damn class devs needs taken behind the barn.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Unecessary hunter buffs. If anything hunters need nerfs.
    Worst troll of 2017 , take a brake from the internet son. ktnxbye

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post

lol, I'd play current Survival over any iteration of Hunter ever, thats how unengaged I feel in a fight as the classic bow-llerina.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azrajin View Post
    Oh thank fuck for that my lovely adorable enhancement shaman may come back to being an ass beating beast rather than this week where she was likely on her period >.>

Until they fix the mechanic where you lose 92% of your life from a gentle breeze, good luck getting into anything above a Mythic+2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Well, he's right. Or you gonna tell me we do great in AoE and cleave?

...ok, I guess I'll tell you...Enh does great in AOE and cleave. Learn your spec.

Execution Sentence damage reduced by 15%. hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha! aww Blizz. You're so funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionstorm View Post
    Shadow nurfs really? Are you high?? And you buff over performing Warlocks.

Then

You nurf another shadow legendary.

GG Unsubscribed
    Sorry you are out in front.

They nerfed affliction which was NOT out in front and the buffed demo which is pretty far behind.

Really don't see the problem here, if anything the afflication warlocks should be complaning.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/12#difficulty=4

Quote Originally Posted by Cazmosis View Post
    ...ok, I guess I'll tell you...Enh does great in AOE and cleave. Learn your spec.
    Lmao. Looks like there are no monks and DHs in your world.

Hunter MM 8%? Big LOL Blizz, and rotation still sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by dproject View Post
    i think it's normal, since pure dps class should be better at dps.
    They just turn spriest to where they should be. No need to be angry.
    They already are. Disc Priest is the only Hybrid class left in the game. Fistweaver Monk is kinda meh in damage. But the rest of the classes have had most healing / off tanking / utility pruned away. Other healing classes have had most damage capability reduced greatly.

Shadow Priest isn't a hybrid class its a damage class.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Lmao. Looks like there are no monks and DHs in your world.
    I mean, I guess I could come to your house, guide your hands on the keys and show you how to play the spec. Would this help? Perhaps a Youtube video tutorial on how your ENTIRE existence is predicated on a cleave/AOE rotation. Your argument is "other classes seemingly (to you) cleave/AOE better than Enh so I MUST be made for ST??

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Additionally, we’re planning to make some general changes to PvP balance, with the intent of lowering overall damage from a few overperforming specs and talents. Those exact changes have not yet been finalized, but we’ll share them as soon as we are able.
    So, I guess the whole "templates" thing has just been thrown out of the window, huh?

Deleted
    Here let's take almost all specs and give them 9-25% passive damage buff but don't touch those goddamn DKs they might think they are people or something. Seriously what the actual fuck is wrong with devs? We were mediocre at best at damage and now everything else is buffed but us , = profit???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    They already are. Disc Priest is the only Hybrid class left in the game. Fistweaver Monk is kinda meh in damage. But the rest of the classes have had most healing / off tanking / utility pruned away. Other healing classes have had most damage capability reduced greatly.

Shadow Priest isn't a hybrid class its a damage class.
    Uhh not a clue what hybrid CLASS means huhh? Pure dps: mage, lock, rogue, hunter... everything else is hybrid (as can fit into other role than dps..can be tank or healer)

MM - buff everything 8%. Well thought out "fix" Blizz

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Where have you been for the last couple of months?

Its AoE is terrible outside of Wolves. Its cleave is middle of the pack at best.

Just because we took CL/Tempest and used it in our rotation doesnt mean it actually good. Even the current FoA build doesnt help its shortcommings.

Deleted
    Perhaps a Youtube video tutorial on how your ENTIRE existence is predicated on a cleave/AOE rotation.
    Feel free to link me that video, I am curious
    Last edited by mmoc5e86aa8f04; 2017-01-15 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Where have you been for the last couple of months?

Its AoE is terrible outside of Wolves. Its cleave is middle of the pack at best.

Just because we took CL/Tempest and used it in our rotation doesnt mean it actually good. Even the current FoA build doesnt help its shortcommings.
    He's too dumb to notice that, it's no use. I mean, someone that thinks enhanc aoe is great has to be completely clueless about this game.

Deleted
    First time in the Xpac that blood DK is "close" in DPS to pala or druid tank spec -> 40% blooddrinker nerf. Oook.