Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Not sure about size or units sold, but BMW is borderline garbage in comparison to Mercedes-Benz in terms of quality built automobiles, in my opinion.

If quality and craftsmanship is the criteria, Mercedes wins everytime in my book.
    Interior, perhaps. Engineering? Not so much.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    we should help to build up what we ruined in Africa
    China is doing that just fine.

Ive just bought my self my first MB CLA 45 AMG, loving it so far...
    Coming from an e38 7 serie Bmw, that was almost 20 years old, still had good build quality and a nice ride over all...
    I also own a Bmw e28 in mint condition

7+ Year Old Account
    @Tennisace Seems kinda materalistic, don't you think?

How big is Lexus?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    @Tennisace Seems kinda materalistic, don't you think?
    I am just posting this to discuss. You can be against materialism and still be aware of your surroundings bud.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    my dad always calls bmw's "the poor man's luxury car."
    your dad is very wrong then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elvisp View Post
    Ive just bought my self my first MB CLA 45 AMG, loving it so far...
    Coming from an e38 7 serie Bmw, that was almost 20 years old, still had good build quality and a nice ride over all...
    I also own a Bmw e28 in mint condition
    Nice cars. The AMG is pretty cool. It comes close (in terms of looks) to the AMG C63 Coupe S that looks absolutely stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    How big is Lexus?
    Being part of Toyota, it seems to be #1. If you want to just look at Lexus, probably somewhere just shy of the top 10, perhaps? I know Lexus isn't much of a factor in Europe at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

my dad always calls bmw's "the poor man's luxury car."
    Merces S-Class starts at 82k Euros. BMW 7-series starts at 82k Euros... not sure if your dad knows as much about European cars as he thinks he does.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

How Did General Motors' Buick -- Yes, Buick -- Beat Toyota in Quality?

Hard to believe but Buick in the US is doing very well, it's beating Lexus the most popular luxury car a while back.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Instead of building cars like that we should help to build up what we ruined in Africa and the middle east. Terrible industry for egoistic and ignorant people who bath in all what went wrong about capitalism.
    I agree. I mean, before "we" "ruined" those majestic places they were like the garden of eden.

Except that the Mid east has been at war with itself, continuously, for well over a thousand years. Yeah, kind of sucks that "we" "ruined" that.

As for "Africa," it is a shame that we disrupted that tribal warlords that were warring with, persecuting and even enslaving their own people.

Damn! Why did "we" "ruin" that? What is wrong with "us?"

Filthy capitalists that brought us all sorts of advances like modern medicine, technology and the internet.... a place where we can post about how much we hate the capitalist that gave us these things.... How dare "they" "ruin" "us."

As for the actual op. Not really a fan of Benz or BMW. I think a caddy drives better than either of them and is a better quality brand (for my tastes).

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Yet many executives have BMWs. He clearly isn't knowledgeable of the luxury cars.
    executives are usually rather tightfisted people.

10+ Year Old Account
    executives are usually rather tightfisted people.

Sepp Blatter seemed like he was well off though.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Being part of Toyota, it seems to be #1. If you want to just look at Lexus, probably somewhere just shy of the top 10, perhaps? I know Lexus isn't much of a factor in Europe at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Merces S-Class starts at 82k Euros. BMW 7-series starts at 82k Euros... not sure if your dad knows as much about European cars as he thinks he does.
    its because (in america) bmw has the "luxury car" connotations without as much of the quality or.. luxury as other high end brands.

all a matter of opinion of course, but the article seems to bear this out.

Mercedes ended after W124.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    I agree. I mean, before "we" "ruined" those majestic places they were like the garden of eden.

Except that the Mid east has been at war with itself, continuously, for well over a thousand years. Yeah, kind of sucks that "we" "ruined" that.

As for "Africa," it is a shame that we disrupted that tribal warlords that were warring with, persecuting and even enslaving their own people.

Damn! Why did "we" "ruin" that? What is wrong with "us?"

Filthy capitalists that brought us all sorts of advances like modern medicine, technology and the internet.... a place where we can post about how much we hate the capitalist that gave us these things.... How dare "they" "ruin" "us."

As for the actual op. Not really a fan of Benz or BMW. I think a caddy drives better than either of them and is a better quality brand (for my tastes).
    Really? Even if you really lack education try https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbT44HwzNrI
    Read up some good scientific articles from => Lillie, Nathan; Picketty, Thomas; Davis, Angela; Cowen, Deborah. And many more. Just stop being so ignorant.

Really? Even if you really lack education try https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbT44HwzNrI
    Read up some good scientific articles from => Lillie, Nathan; Picketty, Thomas; Davis, Angela; Cowen, Deborah. And many more. Just stop being so ignorant.
    Except for the fact that history did not begin when "we" arrived in those regions. There is thousands of years of history prior that can not be ignored.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Except for the fact that history did not begin when "we" arrived in those regions. There is thousands of years of history prior that can not be ignored.
    Read the up some stuff from said authors. They don't ignore "it". I posted you scientists who write their stuff based on empirical evidence.

You can't get in a Mercedes wearing your Canada Goose jacket, you can't even bend in the middle wearing one of those.

-- Capt. Copeland

Merc is a cab drivers car. They're made to be driven around in them, not to drive them yourself.

I prefer by beamer over everything. It has looks, quality, and most important, it's fun to drive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    Tesla Motors --------------------------------------------------------------------------------->Mercedes = BMW -------->others

Yeah no. Tesla isn't anywhere near as comfortable as these luxury sedans. Nice try.This from someone who's driven and been in a Tesla.