Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Just watch out if Putin is wielding an umbrella.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Trudeau-Jesse klaver vs Putin-Trump tag team match when?

Not surprising. There's a common thread of immaturity you can see from Trudeaus comments and this is essentially the "my dad can beat up your dad" of global political commentary.

The part where he brings up that his mommy told him he's tough is an extra level of hilarity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    "I can beat Putin because my mom said I'm a good boxer!"

Really?

Putin would pwn him. It wouldn't even be a fight, more of a joke.

It is hilarious to watch the boasting of our "leaders." Like when "Sloppy Joe" Biden wanted to fight Trump. Yeah, you go girl!

It is such a pathetic act, it is embarrassing to watch them.

A quick lesson for our "leaders:" If you want to fight somebody, don't announce it like a sportscaster (this isn't the wrestling federation).... Just walk over and punch the guy in the face- you will have your fight right there! It works every time.

If my president (or prime minister) was making statements like that I would seriously consider impeachment.

I got in a fight with Trudeau once at uni. He scratched my neck something fierce.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Mmhmm, just like Bruce Lee couldn't knock people out because he was small right? I mean, if he was still alive he would obviously lose because Trudeau is younger and taller right?
    We aren't talking about Bruce Lee here.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Putin would pwn him. It wouldn't even be a fight, more of a joke.

It is hilarious to watch the boasting of our "leaders." Like when "Sloppy Joe" Biden wanted to fight Trump. Yeah, you go girl!

It is such a pathetic act, it is embarrassing to watch them.

A quick lesson for our "leaders:" If you want to fight somebody, don't announce it like a sportscaster (this isn't the wrestling federation).... Just walk over and punch the guy in the face- you will have your fight right there! It works every time.
    Someone not only took the trollbait, but hungrily grabbed it with both hands.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    We aren't talking about Bruce Lee here.
    Right, and you are the authority on Vladimir Putin and Justin Trudeau and their abilities in a fight? The example, (you know that term?), illustrates just how ridiculous your claim of age and height are. Thank you for confirming.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Right, and you are the authority on Vladimir Putin and Justin Trudeau and their abilities in a fight? The example, (you know that term?), illustrates just how ridiculous your claim of age and height are. Thank you for confirming.
    So, you are under the impression that youth, reach and weight aren't actually advantages in a fight?

The best part is people taking the obvious joke as real and being mad about it haha. A joke about a mean elbow and about his mommy lmao. You need to be a special kind of retard to be this dead serious when you read it haha. I mean even if it wasent made up and Trudeau actually told these jokes, they would obviously be jokes lol.

No wonder someone like Trump can win elections lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Someone not only took the trollbait, but hungrily grabbed it with both hands.
    Everyone in the thread is talking about the fight..... except you- you are fantasizing about trolls.... Not my cup of tea, but what you like is your perrogative.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    The best part is people taking the obvious joke as real and being mad about it haha. A joke about a mean elbow and about his mommy lmao. You need to be a special kind of retard to be this dead serious when you read it haha. I mean even if it wasent made up and Trudeau actually told these jokes, they would obviously be jokes lol.

No wonder someone like Trump can win elections lol.
    No one is mad or crazy, we are just discussing what we think about the fight. There doesn't have to be a real fight or statement to talk about it.

The funniest part of the joke is that you are trying to make a joke on people who are talking about a joke or light hearted thing. Not everything has to be some intense, serious political discussion. People can talk about "light" topics like this or movies or tv shows.

So, you are under the impression that youth, reach and weight aren't actually advantages in a fight?
    Unless the disparity is overwhelming, it's not enough to overcome superior training and experience.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

The real question is: why is Trudeau wasting his time with a daily Facebook session to feed trolls?

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't enough about either, but if Trudeau just boxed in a local gym, and Putin was trained as a Spetsnaz, then no Trudeau would not have an advantage due to age/reach/height. I doubt a professional boxer would have and advantage if that was the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    No one is mad or crazy, we are just discussing what we think about the fight. There doesn't have to be a real fight or statement to talk about it.
    About one third of the reply are people thinking its real lol. Nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Judo may be a martial art...
    Uh, so is boxing. And fencing. And Savate. And lots of other fighting styles not from Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    About one third of the reply are people thinking its real lol. Nice try.
    I can't speak for them, obviously. I think you might be wrong though. I don't really think anyone believes there is going to be a fight between Trudeau and Putin. I think everyone is just having fun with a crazy hypothetical.