Deleted

Satisfying classes/specs

Heyo, I'd like to ask for some totally subjective opinions. Legion has been out for months and I still haven't picked a main. I've been playing a hunter since the start of vanilla, but unfortunately I'm just not feeling it in Legion. I don't really care about logs and numbers since I'll only do some casual raiding, I'd just like to know what specs (or better, whole classes) people find satisfying to play.
    I picked a DK as my main at the start of the expansion and I find Frost really fun, at least for me it's the perfect blend of simple and nuanced enough to pull off cool stuff. That, plus the buttons just feel GOOD to press, which I simply don't get from a hunter. The lack of mobility is killing it for me though, it's extremely frustrating when you're just sort of slowly jogging to wherever you need to be while everyone else sprints, blinks and hops around.

So my question is, what do you peeps find fun and satisfying to play? I'm looking for something mobile (ranged is a plus), with big meaty buttons and satisfying sound effects (mhmm dat Frostscythe sound) and animations. I'm a bit of a sucker for flashy stuff. You know, the kinda button that you can go FUCK YEAH, spoken through your teeth intensely, when you press it.

Once again, I'm asking purely for people's subjective experiences to help me make up my mind a bit.

With the new Misery Talent, Shadow Priests are that bit more enjoyable to play... just mass DoT everything in a 40y range, pop Voidform and watch them all melt while Vampiric Touch [with San'layn talent] along with Mental Fortitude [VT provides up to 8% max hp shield] gives you God mode.

Likewise the same for Dungeons [and Mythic+], using the above along with the much improved Shadow Crash is rather satisfying.

Elemental shaman. Lots of viable builds and the buttons really do make you feel like a god. Ascendance for example.

MM hunter. The rotation feels so fluid and smooth now and the dps is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    MM hunter. The rotation feels so fluid and smooth now and the dps is amazing.
    Well that didn't take long for the first troll/sarcastic post.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't pick for you. We don't allow Help Me Choose My class/spec/role/faction/race/gender/boost threads here.