Thread: The 100

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I hope it isn't the final season. It's one of my favorite shows.
    Sadly, all my favourite shows seem to be ending (Orphan Black, The Musketeers) so there's a very good chance this is going down too.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    I would honestly rather the series go out on a high note with a well written and planned out ending than for it to drag on until the rating fall and it just gets cancelled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I would honestly rather the series go out on a high note with a well written and planned out ending than for it to drag on until the rating fall and it just gets cancelled.
    Agreed. This is the same feeling I have towards Orphan Black, which is entering it's final season this year.

However, this show is apparently based on a book series, so surely the show can go on for as long as there are books to adapt?

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Totally agree with this sentiment. I do think they have enough potential to work out at least a couple more seasons though. Looking forward, very much, to the next season.

I agree with this.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

this wont be the final season. while ratings are down, one more season will give the 100 enough episodes for syndication.

next season will probably be the last though unless it manages to stabalize its ratings or cws new shows underperform.

right now frequency and whatever that end of the world show was called have been doing pretty shit. i imagine riverdale will do well though since thats prime cw stuff right there.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Short run series are always bitter sweet, but I'd rather they end and everyone is universally happy with it (The Wire) than it linger on for the sake of doing it and have people say "That's still on?" (Vampire Diaries). Borderline shows like LOST and Banshee are borderline.

I guess our favorite tech engineer has been down a bit on Twitter, some harsh feedback after saying something at a con about "Bellarke being boring" or something, I don't know, but I guess Lindsey got pretty upset over internet comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Short run series are always bitter sweet, but I'd rather they end and everyone is universally happy with it (The Wire) than it linger on for the sake of doing it and have people say "That's still on?" (Vampire Diaries). Borderline shows like LOST and Banshee are borderline.

I guess our favorite tech engineer has been down a bit on Twitter, some harsh feedback after saying something at a con about "Bellarke being boring" or something, I don't know, but I guess Lindsey got pretty upset over internet comments.
    Yeah I saw that too. I hate it when stupid people try so hard to bring people like lindsey down because she spoke her mind on it. I tried to tweet some words of encouragement to her. Hopefully she gets through this and realizes the haters aren't worth her energy.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Yeah I saw that too. I hate it when stupid people try so hard to bring people like lindsey down because she spoke her mind on it. I tried to tweet some words of encouragement to her. Hopefully she gets through this and realizes the haters aren't worth her energy.
    Yeah, I do that myself here and there with my favorites. Just random stuff. Banshee and The Magicians people seem to like that sort of thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say, shippers have already ruined my old favourite CW shows, if they tank the 100 as well, I'm going to be PISSED... wtf is wrong with people?

especially when you take into account that Bellarke is a fucking BORING ship...
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2017-01-17 at 06:51 PM.

I'm not much of a shipper, i think it's cuz the names of them are fucking stupid. Not really enough to get upset about.

I just want bellamy to go back to being cool again
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Impossibru!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    I just want bellamy to go back to being cool again
    Indeed, after watching through for a second time, I sorta liked him in season one, thought he was great in season 2 and fucking irratating in season 3. Fingers crossed season 4 will go back to season 2 levels.

I wouldn't say i ever liked Bellamy, but more at least respected the character. Now, I don't think he knows what the funk he's doing, only trying to get back into Octavia's good graces.

I wouldn't say i ever liked Bellamy, but more at least respected the character. Now, I don't think he knows what the funk he's doing, only trying to get back into Octavia's good graces.
    If Bellamy was a spice he'd be flour. He's so predictable. Also he's an idiot if he thinks he can kill his sisters boyfriend and she'll forgive him any time soon.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

If Bellamy was a spice he'd be flour. He's so predictable. Also he's an idiot if he thinks he can kill his sisters boyfriend and she'll forgive him any time soon.
    Yeah, 'O' is still pretty pissed about things. She was all about Pike getting his. I loved how she tried to make it seem like he would get overrun, and then at the end was like, fuck it, you DIE now.

Yeah, 'O' is still pretty pissed about things. She was all about Pike getting his. I loved how she tried to make it seem like he would get overrun, and then at the end was like, fuck it, you DIE now.
    Yeah my reaction to that was a combination of laugh and awe. She's definitely become treekru. Though she still seems afraid to drop skaicru

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Yeah my reaction to that was a combination of laugh and awe. She's definitely become treekru. Though she still seems afraid to drop skaicru
    Pike's dumb ass "we cool" nod... lmao sorry bruh, nope.

Oh, and The 100 Funko'! https://funko.com/blogs/news/london-...eveals-the-100

Pike's dumb ass "we cool" nod... lmao sorry bruh, nope.

Oh, and The 100 Funko'! https://funko.com/blogs/news/london-...eveals-the-100
    finally! I've been looking for a raven reyes pop.

#IStandWithGinaCarano