Srsly what are the devs thinking?

Why can't they make the 10% from ELT passive or drop it to 8% and make it passive or something... i mean srsly do I need to care about not dropping it etc, its becoming rly rly annoyingly complicated playing a simple game.
    thoughts?

Maintenance buffs have existed since....forever.

I agree with ELT is boring and binary and not a great talent, but to claim that you can't keep up a simple maintenance buff is silly lol. Make a weak aura, have it play a sound, and hit life tab whenever it chimes, GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Haegr View Post

I agree with ELT is boring and binary and not a great talent, but to claim that you can't keep up a simple maintenance buff is silly lol. Make a weak aura, have it play a sound, and hit life tab whenever it chimes, GG.
    its not about the simple maintenance buff, its all the things around warlock atm that are annoying. Demo is the worst spec i've ever seen. Affliction was always about maintaining dots etc so I don't mind it, but destro... oh my days they just added another thing to look at now while you can barely move with the annoying casts.

Quote Originally Posted by Haegr View Post

And they get removed every xpac because they're almost universally hated every single time they're put in.

There's nothing complicated about it, it just isn't fun.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.