Deleted

Flame On seems bugged

When trying to execute a Fire Blast within the first 2 seconds after gaining the charge and with only one charge, fire blast simply doesn't cast. It highlights and gets queued but doesn't cast before 2 seconds has passed from the initial charge chain. Anybody else running into this problem? Makes rotation feel so damn clunky...

Haven't had this happen yet

I made an effort to monitor thus last night when I played and I have to say it works fine for me. Could it have been a latency issue?

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a latency issue.

Deleted
    This happens to blink sometimes as well. also happens to throw glaive and fel rush on my demon hunter, and throwing axes on my survival hunter.

It's a bug with abilities that you have 2 stacks off. Just relog and it'll work again.

Think it's happened to me in approximately 10 arena games out of 1500, and it's fixed after i zone out of the arena again

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    As an aussie, it is not unsual to run LFR with 250+ ms and I noticed this and some other great ones that I assume are all latency related. My favourite was casting FLurry at the end of an frost bolt cast, but instead of instant it was casted and still ate my brain freeze proc ha ha

I have this happen when I try to follow up PF with FB. PF has some sort of weird lag, and it isn't internet lag. My guild mate, Unholy DK, also noticed this sort of behavior with his signature artifact ability and other skills used after it. He's on fiber with no lag. Ok, maybe there is server lag, but to see others describe a similiar issue makes me wonder if they jacked something up in patch. Regardless, PF is not as responsive as it once was, and I feel like they took out our crit protection, but maybe that is perception bias.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malfecto View Post
    I have this happen when I try to follow up PF with FB. PF has some sort of weird lag, and it isn't internet lag. My guild mate, Unholy DK, also noticed this sort of behavior with his signature artifact ability and other skills used after it. He's on fiber with no lag. Ok, maybe there is server lag, but to see others describe a similiar issue makes me wonder if they jacked something up in patch. Regardless, PF is not as responsive as it once was, and I feel like they took out our crit protection, but maybe that is perception bias.
    Yeah I had 30/30 ms as well when it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Malfecto View Post
    I was wondering about this as well. I've noticed that sometimes if I have a heating up and cast PF the PF does not crit (I'm guessing) and the heating up is negated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonia View Post
    I was wondering about this as well. I've noticed that sometimes if I have a heating up and cast PF the PF does not crit (I'm guessing) and the heating up is negated.
    I've had that on occassion as well, same with casting a scorch on bosses in execute phase (belt) and heating up getting falling off even though the only 2 things I've cast are 100% crit scorch and fireblast.

Also had an issue on occasion that's similar to OPs in that if I get a norgannon's proc and start accidentally hardcasting pyroblast, cancelling that pyroblast will leave the pyroblast spell locked for the full 4 seconds so I can't use my instant pyroblasts.