Deleted
    Reckon prob been that without proper removal tools once judged and es-ed a player been basically a walking dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fharlion View Post
    Being buffed into viablity and overbuffing are two different things - on pure single target fights the top parsing Rets do SP levels of damage, and the notes make it clear that the devs consider SP to be too strong.

Also, top parses for Fury are mostly below Ret's. Not sure what you meant by ridiculous, or why they would be relevant.
    But that was a Belt Problem not an ES Problem! There are almost as much Top FV Logs as ES Logs now. Nerf ES by 15% and there wont be ES Logs left!
    ES is fine now, the 15% will kill it once again.

so long

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I doubt it.

They're going to be looking at NH information/logs and maybe M ToV if people are still doing that but NH will be the current raid and it'll be tuned differently than EN (I hope anyway) so they'd have different data.

Also, it depends how long fights last but can't base much of anything off of a 2m kill.
    2 days later

Quote Originally Posted by JanHurt View Post
    2 days later
    Yeah Rip.

Makes sense. Can't have one legendary a lot stronger than all of the others so it was necessary. That post was me just hoping it wouldn't be because it was fun.

guys don't you think faulty countermeasure got nerfed? I think its doing less dmg than before the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by urw View Post
    guys don't you think faulty countermeasure got nerfed? I think its doing less dmg than before the patch.
    No.

10char

Quote Originally Posted by urw View Post
    A quick look at logs actually shows a higher average cast for me this week.

No new gear. Probably because of ES or something. I don't think anything has changed.
    Last edited by dnicks17; 2017-01-15 at 05:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dnicks17 View Post
    A quick look at logs actually shows a higher average cast for me this week.
    You got the legendary belt?

What a day. Just got Aggramar's.

I now have Liadrin's, Aggramar's, Sephuz's and Justice Gaze lol.

Literally six better legendaries than what I had and only one worse and I get the Aggramar's.

What did I do to deserve this?
    Last edited by dnicks17; 2017-01-15 at 05:20 PM.

I got Aggramar yesterday, but I don't care.

I have cloak, belt, and ring - the legendary system is pretty much dead to me at this point.

It is like the polar opposite of most people. No carrot on a stick anymore in my case.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I got Aggramar yesterday, but I don't care.

I have cloak, belt, and ring - the legendary system is pretty much dead to me at this point.

It is like the polar opposite of most people. No carrot on a stick anymore in my case.
    I hate you haha.

I was curious and looking at my logs the other day. My best parse on M Nyth(99%) was something like 240ish world, but 3rd for someone with my legendaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bracers and helmet for me. I like the bracers, helmet's useless though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

So, I just got Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish.
    Very interesting & fun trinket.

2264 Str, 408 crit/haste/mastery. Pretty amazing Ilvl 910 stat stick.

The use (1m15s cd) hits for 400-410k, upcoming 55% buff should put that at 630+k.
    You can fire it of from a 100 yard range. The area is pretty crazy as well (similar/same as Light's Hammer, for easy reference).

Most interesting part though, it does not "share" a cooldown like other on use trinkets do. I for one did not know this.
    I can pair Faulty with Crusade very 2 min and still freely use this every 1m15s without their cooldowns ever "interfering" with the other.

Late now, testing/comparing needed. Would love to replace my Liadrin's ring with this beast.
    Should be a solid upgrade for anything that isn't pure ST. Must be boss in M+'s.

Fun fact. Can fire it of while mounted, 100 yards away, flying 100 yards up in the air. Luls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Deleted
    Hi guys,

I just got my third legendary: Chain of Thrayn!
    I already had wrist and the Liadrin's ring, do you have any tip for Chain/Ring combo?

Thanks

EDIT: Just simmed the combo, and I lose 20k dps
    Last edited by mmoc30a5723c9f; 2017-01-16 at 02:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe go ES with belt+ring?

Quote Originally Posted by Emphase View Post
    Hi guys,

I just got my third legendary: Chain of Thrayn!
    I already had wrist and the Liadrin's ring, do you have any tip for Chain/Ring combo?

Thanks

EDIT: Just simmed the combo, and I lose 20k dps
    You lose dps switching from bracers to belt? You're doing something very very wrong.
    It doesn't even require you to alter your gameplay, unlike the cloak. Belt is just free dmg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    You lose dps switching from bracers to belt? You're doing something very very wrong.
    It doesn't even require you to alter your gameplay, unlike the cloak. Belt is just free dmg.
    According to Simcraft I deal ~3.1k more damage with wrist+895 belt (with belt I have to use 880 wrists). Does Simcraft consider all the effects?
    I'm talking only about numbers, I didn't try it seriously (will do it tonight on myth Xavius).

EDIT:

447780 Belt+Ring
    450816 Wrist+Ring
    440244 Belt+Ring ES
    Last edited by mmoc30a5723c9f; 2017-01-16 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emphase View Post
    According to Simcraft I deal ~3.1k more damage with wrist+895 belt (with belt I have to use 880 wrists). Does Simcraft consider all the effects?
    I'm talking only about numbers, I didn't try it seriously (will do it tonight on myth Xavius).

EDIT:

447780 Belt+Ring
    450816 Wrist+Ring
    440244 Belt+Ring ES
    Are you using the lastest build? (and I don't mean their usual download location, because that one is outdated)
    Because it almost looks asif it thinks the belt still gives health on a blessing instead of increased damage on wings.

Bracers provide a significant strength boost whereas the ring does not. I wouldn't be surprised if the bracers were better because of that alone. Post nerf the ring only generates a bit of extra holy power during a 30s window. The extra str from the bracers is active 100% of the time.

The ring should be ahead of the bracers.

Especially when with the belt.