The thing about complaining that there are 'allegations published everywhere' is that it implies that this one story is the source of the whole thing. That's just not the case. There is information coming in from many different vectors that suggest various different Trump/Russia interactions, plus reporting on other stations reporting on the report, plus reporting on Trump being a dick to CNN for no reason, plus CNN defending themselves from the claims of fake news which they are most certainly entitled to do. A lot of the airtime has been generated by Trump being himself instead of shutting up like someone elected to the highest office in the country should be doing.

Trump campaigned on unfounded allegations against Clinton; remember 'Lock her up'? He even said he only did it because it played well during the campaign. There was no kind of massive push on the right to tone down that rhetoric, and the MSM is being far more reasonable than the right ever was. Besides, the MSM will follow the money, and people are quite understandably interested in whether or not Trump is under Putin's thumb.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Right now, the only clear link between Russia and Trump is through some members of his administration. Nothing seems to connect Trump personally with Russia, but I'll wait until I hear more information before passing judgement. Which is really what I ask out of this thread.
    I strongly suspect that if we were to go through this thread, the number of people saying 'Trump is definitely guilty' will be far outnumbered by the people saying 'LOL FAKE NEWS'.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    You're talking to a guy who thinks the jews run everything.
    I swear i heard that before somewhere!

Deleted
    What I support less, however, are the media organization who push these allegations day and night.
    Welcome to jornalism since its inception in the 1800s?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    The thing about complaining that there are 'allegations published everywhere' is that it implies that this one story is the source of the whole thing. That's just not the case. There is information coming in from many different vectors that suggest various different Trump/Russia interactions, plus reporting on other stations reporting on the report, plus reporting on Trump being a dick to CNN for no reason, plus CNN defending themselves from the claims of fake news which they are most certainly entitled to do. A lot of the airtime has been generated by Trump being himself instead of shutting up like someone elected to the highest office in the country should be doing.

Trump campaigned on unfounded allegations against Clinton; remember 'Lock her up'? He even said he only did it because it played well during the campaign. There was no kind of massive push on the right to tone down that rhetoric, and the MSM is being far more reasonable than the right ever was. Besides, the MSM will follow the money, and people are quite understandably interested in whether or not Trump is under Putin's thumb.

- - - Updated - - -

I strongly suspect that if we were to go through this thread, the number of people saying 'Trump is definitely guilty' will be far outnumbered by the people saying 'LOL FAKE NEWS'.
    Two wrongs does not make a right.

Likewise, "LOL FAKE NEWS" is probably proportionnal to "stupid conservators/right/Trumpet".
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Calling out coordinates and deploying "advisors" is not direct involvement.
    In the other hand, Iranian forces suffered over 2500 casualties up till November last year. Now that is called direct involvement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Personally I think it is Karma
    It truly is karma in action.

- - - Updated - - -

Likewise, "LOL FAKE NEWS" is probably proportionnal to "stupid conservators/right/Trumpet".
    No, it doesn't. But there is a nice popular saying in my country that explains it, "don't spit to the air, it might fall back on you".

Likewise, "LOL FAKE NEWS" is probably proportional to "stupid conservators/right/Trumpet".
    True, but when one wrong is the ethical equivalent to murdering puppies and the other is the equivalent to shoplifting a candy bar, why are you focused on the candy bar? Even assuming that what the MSM is doing is ethically wrong, which I do not.

And when various parties come in and lie, and defend their lies with lies, and refuse to acknowledge that they're lying, they don't get to bitch about getting called out on their lying.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I'm expecting that Mike Pence will be president within a year, which is good news for everyone - because Pence whilst a dimwitted creationist - is in fact SANE.

And a totally out of touch in most areas, extremely dangerous with his lack of knowledge of science and basics like the earth being more than 6000 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    And a totally out of touch in most areas, extremely dangerous with his lack of knowledge of science and basics like the earth being more than 6000 years old.
    He will be a bush jr 2.0 apart from the iraq fiasco, he was that bad?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    He will be a bush jr 2.0 apart from the iraq fiasco, he was that bad?
    It took Trump to rescue Pence's career. He is worse than Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    Calling out coordinates and deploying "advisors" is not direct involvement.
    In the other hand, Iranian forces suffered over 2500 casualties up till November last year. Now that is called direct involvement.
    Well, then Russia is not "directly involved" in Syria either - same as US we just have forward observers, explosives experts to de-mine freed areas, and of course provide air support.

If you don't want to give credit to US that's fine - you got to note though that until US provided those 5000+ troops, Mosul didn't move one bit. Same for Aleppo from Russian side.

Frankly Trump made it worse by calling CNN fake news, ensuring that not only would CNN make a big spectacle about defending itself but ensuring that it stayed in media rotation longer and other news companies would push the story as well for longer. News companies do not respond well to media black outs or threatening to kick reporters out because they don't say the things you want them too.

Also, Comrade Trump would do himself a great amount of good if he would grow a thicker skin and learn how to not respond to every comment anyone ever makes that doesn't paint him in the best color. When you move into the public eye you open yourself up for attacks, it's best to ignore the largest amount of those attacks and not open your trench coat inviting even more attacks at your soft underbelly. But since that isn't ever going to happen....
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

And it continues.

- - - Updated - - -

To add, if true, it shows collusion between the RNC and Russia as well. The memos are not yet verified but it would explain the sudden softening on the Ukraine situation by the GOP and the DNC emails were dropped the day after Trump's win of the GOP primaries and the convention closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Frankly Trump made it worse by calling CNN fake news, ensuring that not only would CNN make a big spectacle about defending itself but ensuring that it stayed in media rotation longer and other news companies would push the story as well for longer. News companies do not respond well to media black outs or threatening to kick reporters out because they don't say the things you want them too.

Also, Comrade Trump would do himself a great amount of good if he would grow a thicker skin and learn how to not respond to every comment anyone ever makes that doesn't paint him in the best color. When you move into the public eye you open yourself up for attacks, it's best to ignore the largest amount of those attacks and not open your trench coat inviting even more attacks at your soft underbelly. But since that isn't ever going to happen....
    Is it wrong to call a spade a spade?

Even a fool appears wise till he opens his mouth. Now everyone knows to wait until a news station verifies what cnn says before they report it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    And it continues.

- - - Updated - - -

To add, if true, it shows collusion between the RNC and Russia as well. The memos are not yet verified but it would explain the sudden softening on the Ukraine situation by the GOP and the DNC emails were dropped the day after Trump's win of the GOP primaries and the convention closed.
    link dont work

An unverified dossier provided to US intelligence officials alleges that President-elect Donald Trump "agreed to sideline" the issue of Russian intervention in Ukraine during his campaign after Russia promised to feed the emails it stole from prominent Democrats' inboxes to WikiLeaks.
    found it elsewise.
    Last edited by starlord; 2017-01-15 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    link dont work
    Think this is it. http://uk.businessinsider.com/trump-...17-1?r=US&IR=T

10+ Year Old Account
    Purely speculatory, before any Trump supporter gets overly triggered, but what are the consequences of collusion with another country to sway elections?

Like, there's gotta be a law or two against it.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Is it wrong to call a spade a spade?

Even a fool appears wise till he opens his mouth. Now everyone knows to wait until a news station verifies what cnn says before they report it.
    What did CNN report incorrectly? Please be specific.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    What did CNN report incorrectly? Please be specific.
    The entire report was reported incorrectly because the correct way of reporting was to not report at all.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side