Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlyn View Post
    ... you struggled to find the cookie cutter dps build for the patch?
    222x311 is the "standard" raid build. if you read the other threads there is tons of guides suggesting it based on numbers not feelings.
    I dont know what you are trying to do???
    I made a build that wasent starving on fury and it works for me. i posted it on forum since i maby wasent the only one having trubble finding a spec.
    It is so nice there is all those number guys out there but theres a big diffrents from numbers to acualy play.
    i might not be the best spec it might be the worst spec even tho the most important part is that i fell like its a good spec for me atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mckay View Post
    I dont know what you are trying to do???
    I made a build that wasent starving on fury and it works for me. i posted it on forum since i maby wasent the only one having trubble finding a spec.
    It is so nice there is all those number guys out there but theres a big diffrents from numbers to acualy play.
    i might not be the best spec it might be the worst spec even tho the most important part is that i fell like its a good spec for me atm.
    He's saying its the standard single target raid build since the patch. It's literally the go-to spec.

And his intention by pointing that out contributes in what fashion ?

Personally I found this thread very helpful, and it solved my quest for 7.1.5 updated talents perfectly.
    Something that the other similar threads here did not.

Thanks to OP for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post

Personally I found this thread very helpful, and it solved my quest for 7.1.5 updated talents perfectly.

You mean the stickied guide that has it all laid out already?

Anyone out there still using the old build? I am using 1233111 and still out-dps every single player in our guild on any HC raid boss at 880 ilvl. I have th ring and belt legendaries. Since I am not a mythic raider and I am lazy I do not feel like I want to go with Felblade and add another spell to a well working rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post

Im glad that i helped you out. the only reason i posted was to help other dh's out there.

to those who dont like the post im sry but this was the best i could do

Quote Originally Posted by Rawbiz View Post
    Anyone out there still using the old build? I am using 1233111 and still out-dps every single player in our guild on any HC raid boss at 880 ilvl. I have th ring and belt legendaries. Since I am not a mythic raider and I am lazy I do not feel like I want to go with Felblade and add another spell to a well working rotation.
    FB is nice and works well with DB, the only thing i see if that FB is fire damage and FR is Chaos and Chaos damage goes up because of our mastery, also i have the boots so i really dont know what to use, if FR or FB.
    FB it only takes 2 mins to get used to it don't be a lazy guy hahaha

PS: We are DH we should only have Fel damage and Physical damage and the mastery should be Fel damage increase.

hey i just tried this and going from a very hard rotation with a ton of buttons, to this AND increasing dps is amazing. can i ask what stats you had for crit, haste and mast? im running on 37 crit, 12 haste and 33 mastery. just wondering if i should now drop some mastery and increase haste. thank you a ton

Quote Originally Posted by Vandredor View Post
    hey i just tried this and going from a very hard rotation with a ton of buttons, to this AND increasing dps is amazing. can i ask what stats you had for crit, haste and mast? im running on 37 crit, 12 haste and 33 mastery. just wondering if i should now drop some mastery and increase haste. thank you a ton
    Hey.

Im glad i could help you out vandredor.

Im running whit
    Crit 47.56%
    Haste 4.26%
    Mastery 24.65%
    Leech 0.00%
    Versatility 9.73%
    Avoidance 0.00%

im testing stats all the time to get my fury generation so i like it. so tomorrow it might be 8% hast
    and i do belive im doing ok dps considering my gear

if you posted it the day of the patch i might have believe you, but everyone was theory crafting and saying you "made this spec" is complete bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post

if you posted it the day of the patch i might have believe you, but everyone was theory crafting and saying you "made this spec" is complete bullshit.
    your a dbag. the guy is simply trying to help ppl. don't need it? piss off lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raxshas View Post
    You mean the stickied guide that has it all laid out already?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phlyn View Post
    ... you struggled to find the cookie cutter dps build for the patch?
    222x311 is the "standard" raid build. if you read the other threads there is tons of guides suggesting it based on numbers not feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naojirou View Post
    Your English burned my eyes. Please get good.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Stacie; 2017-01-24 at 12:27 PM. Reason: INFRACTION

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

you're* and you calling people names is being a nice person right?

have you ever heard of plagiarism? its the definition of a douche-bag.

Oh so much love on these forums

Quote Originally Posted by KingBat View Post
    Oh so much love on these forums
    maybe we were mean, but lets not play innocent here eh?

im going to post a demonic spec guide right now you think the guy that made it in that huge thread before the patch even will be happy about it?

I have no issue with telling him to post in a thread that already talks about this build or anything. I just have an issue with the way it's done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello all

a quick guide and spec of a working spec. "proberly not the best dmg output" but for sure is easy
    I do not claime im good or anything but i struggledet finding a probber spec where i dident starve massivly on fury when i dont have ring

i Know that i dont do that much dmg but its abov 500 single whitout legendary Ring.
    warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16692108/10/#boss=1853

Now im proberly not the first one posting this but i havent seen this spec anywhere els.

Talent:

This talent setup is for rading and probly the lazy/easiest:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent-calculator#gaa!1112200

For the lazy "2-2-2-3-3-1-1"

Stats veight- Crit->Hast=mastery->versi "i put hast as high as mastery cause in my mind it helps avoiding fury starv"

Enchants

Neck : Mark of the claw
    Cloak: Binding of agility
    Ring: Binding of crit
    Should is a must: Boon of the bloodhunt "for your ah spec"

Potion/flask/food

Potion: Old war "we gain massivly by this one"
    Flask: Seventh deamon
    Food: The hungry Magister

Opener:

1sec before old war->meta->nemesis-> Fights starts->felblade->chaos blade->blade dance -> chaosstrike/felblad
    If you get felblad proc after using it asap pop it again asap since your low on fury
    Reason i pop chaos blade so late is you wanna use that whit maximum dmg and not on fury building.

Simple Single target Rotation

Remember to use felblade on cd/proc for fury since it will be the ability that will keep your fury up.

Align cd's togheter Such as Metamrphus+ Chaos blade+ nemisis

Felblade If under 80 Fury "fury gainer"
    Fury of ilidari on cd
    Blade dance on cd
    Chaos Strike if abov 50-55 " then you still can use Chaos blade
    Throw glaves if on movement or starving on fury

The reason i use Blade dance on cd is becuse it made my rotation work much better and it dosent fell like you are starving on fury

If ppl want me to write more information ask in a reply then ill write some more "never done a guide before XD"

Best regard Nozveratu-The maelstrom
    So First Blood is better than Bloodlet now? I find that I'm Fury starved a lot on ST and have to use Throw Glaive a lot to fill in the rotation gaps. Wouldn't Bloodlet be better for that?
    Last edited by Saverem; 2017-01-23 at 07:05 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Hi, I have a question, in my simulation I got a very high damage with the use of Eye Beam, probably because I have some relics that increase its damage, dividing the DPS of this skill by the cost of fury, I reached the number of 12.5, while Chaos strike the number is around 9.9, so I assume I can inflict more damage by fury using Eye Beam than Chaos Strike, this should be taken into account and should I start using Eye Beam in my ST rotation?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotzz View Post
    Hi, I have a question, in my simulation I got a very high damage with the use of Eye Beam, probably because I have some relics that increase its damage, dividing the DPS of this skill by the cost of fury, I reached the number of 12.5, while Chaos strike the number is around 9.9, so I assume I can inflict more damage by fury using Eye Beam than Chaos Strike, this should be taken into account and should I start using Eye Beam in my ST rotation?

Thank you!
    The bonus is so minimal and with optimum usage only VS good rng you could have with Chaos Strike strings/ auto attack / demonblades etc. that I choosed not to include it in my ST rotation. However, in 7.2 as it is right now EB will be a most on ST (no fury spending drawbacks with appropriate AP trait)

1sec before old war->meta->nemesis-> Fights starts->felblade->chaos blade->blade dance -> chaosstrike/felblad
    I would like to know a few things about DH. I just leveled a DH alt through the scarab event so I don't have any gear nor the small class experience you get from doing Random Heroics and such. It is my first alt this exp and at the same time first melee class ever. I have been playing mage and SP for 4-5 years now so please mind my caster mindset in case I ask some obviously stupid questions. Few things I would like to know, firstly about the part of your guide which I found most unclear:
    -You use Blade Dance on ST opener? Care to explain why? Is it just during the opener or generally in fight?
    -When in your opener do you use Fury of the Illidari? Right after the Blade Dance or is there a point where using it is more efficient?
    -When you engage, you use Meta as your first spell with Nemesis. So, you target the ground below the boss and when the tank pulls him you should also be on the boss, am I understanding correctly?
    -Do you use Eye Beam on ST or is it a DPS loss?
    -When using Meta the second time(during the fight) do you pool more than 50-60 fury or is that amount enough to get you going?
    All advice is more than welcome. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by LimunFTW; 2017-01-24 at 07:16 AM.

Wait, isn't this the spec literally every DH is playing currently?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...ter&spec=Havoc

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that certainly seems that way (apart from Skorpyron and Tichondrius mostly I guess)