Poll: What is the best solution to Mythic raid size problem?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    There isn't a "mythic raid size" problem.

There's a "We can't progress at a pace that attracts decent players" problem which leads to "recruitment" problems.

Fixed size is the best solution. I still think 15 man is the better size while at the same time changing sizes again causes its own issues. Consistency is important in both raid size and difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post

The real problem is there are far too many realms and Blizz needs to just bite the bullet and merge them. People will get over name changes.
    Connected realms is Blizzards merging solution while still trying to claim they are not merging realms which is associated with a dying playerbase. There is no need for name changes and other games have handled names for merges similarly.
    Last edited by Greenmagoo; 2017-01-15 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    for reference though my gf
    Again take your meds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmagoo View Post
    Fixed size is the best solution. I still think 15 man is the better size while at the same time changing sizes again causes its own issues. Consistency is important in both raid size and difficulty.
    15 though leaves really even less space for mostly melee specs. The drop from 25 to 20 already left you with a lot less space to bring not as popular specs.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2017-01-15 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenmagoo View Post

Connected realms is Blizzards merging solution while still trying to claim they are not merging realms which is associated with a dying playerbase. There is no need for name changes and other games have handled names for merges similarly.
    Yeah let's drop 5 spots because there aren't enough classes fighting tooth and nail to keep their spots- and while we're burning this motha down, we might as well introduce 3 more melee specs while we're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    Yeah let's drop 5 spots because there aren't enough classes fighting tooth and nail to keep their spots- and while we're burning this motha down, we might as well introduce 3 more melee specs while we're at it.
    If interest in Mythic raiding drops to a point where 20M is no longer viable, I can see dropping the raid size being a viable alternative. But if anything, I've seen the interest in Mythic from WoD until now increase so I doubt this is something Blizzard will be doing anytime soon.

I am on 750th world 9/10 m guild, And i ll kill for 10man raiding..( I have roster of 25-30 people so i dont see any problems with people in my raid, but i still want my lovely 10man back.. dat was great old times

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    If interest in Mythic raiding drops to a point where 20M is no longer viable.
    That's not really an issue at present.

There is no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    That's not really an issue at present.
    ...that was kind of exactly what I said in the sentence which came after what you quoted. o_O;

20 man mythic is fine.

I would change one thing:
    It needs to be more rewarding than Mythic+.
    Kinda weird that most of our gear is from Mythic+ instead of Mythic raid, not to mention our AP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take the 20man fixed raid size, thanks
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

15 though leaves really even less space for mostly melee specs. The drop from 25 to 20 already left you with a lot less space to bring not as popular specs.
    I felt 25 was cramped for mele. Many guilds was bringing less popular specs because they had to either from buffs, utility, or only players available. I am not happy that Blizzard keeps making mele classes and specs.

To be clear I mentioned to not change the size anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    My solution is no solution. You choose to be mythic, you pay the price of the lifestyle.