Page 1 of 30
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Trump Slams NATO, Floats Russia Nuke Deal in European Interview

Donald Trump called NATO obsolete, predicted that other European Union members would follow the U.K. in leaving the bloc, and threatened BMW with import duties over a planned plant in Mexico, according to two European newspapers which conducted a joint interview with the president-elect.

Trump, in an hourlong discussion with Germany’s Bild and the Times of London published on Sunday, signaled a major shift in trans-Atlantic relations, including an interest in lifting U.S. sanctions on Russia as part of a nuclear weapons reduction deal.

Quoted in German by Bild from a conversation held in English, Trump predicted that Britain’s exit from the EU will be a success and portrayed the EU as an instrument of German domination designed with the purpose of beating the U.S. in international trade. For that reason, Trump said, he’s fairly indifferent to whether the EU stays together, according to Bild.

The Times quoted Trump as saying he was interested in making “good deals with Russia,” floating the idea of lifting sanctions that were imposed as the U.S. has sought to punish the Kremlin for its annexation of Crimea in 2014 and military support of the Syrian government.
    Other Trump comments, according to Bild:

The Bush administration’s decision to invade Iraq may have been the worst in U.S. history
    Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law, is a natural talent who will bring about an accord with Israel
    Trump plans to keep using social media, including Twitter, once he’s in the White House to sidestep the press and communicate directly with his followers
    People entering the U.S. will face “extreme” security checks, possibly including some European nationals
    https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...rman-interview

Haha we're all so fucked.

the EU as an instrument of German domination designed with the purpose of beating the U.S. in international trade
    What the actual fuck?

10+ Year Old Account
    You heard it here first, guys. The Reich is back at it.

If you are nice, I'll keep you as my personal slaves. Promised!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post

The First Right was Reagan, The Second, Newt.

But The Third Right will rule for a thousand terms!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post

I, for one, welcome our new German caliphate.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Ah, Trump makes such a good, loyal Russian. Putin will continue to look favorably upon him for many years to come...

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    What the actual fuck?
    Putin told him, so it has to be true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Ah, Trump makes such a good, loyal Russian. Putin will continue to look favorably upon him for many years to come...
    Maybe he will even allow him to kiss his ring!

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    The First Right was Reagan, The Second, Newt.

But The Third Right will rule for a thousand terms!
    You deserve praise for the wit.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law, is a natural talent who will bring about an accord with Israel
    Did Donald really just refer the fact that Jared is Jewish to be a 'natural talent' in communications with Israel? Nice identity politics bro. I thought only the left tried to pull this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    What the actual fuck?
    I think Trump is a reader on this forum. And a big fan of Cybran and the other Putinistas.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I think Trump is a reader on this forum. And a big fan of Cybran and the other Putinistas.
    What if Trump is Cybran in disguise?!

We will soon find out the true value of EU when Russia invades baltic contries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangusei View Post
    I guess you mean NATO? And I'd rather not have another world war. Russia should keep it in its pants.

Quote Originally Posted by -MDH- View Post
    Did Donald really just refer the fact that Jared is Jewish to be a 'natural talent' in communications with Israel? Nice identity politics bro. I thought only the left tried to pull this shit.
    Trying to think of what else he might be referring to with Kushner and talent but I'm drawing a blank.

7+ Year Old Account
    Apparently he didn't know who Juncker is.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Haha we're all so fucked.
    Indeed... Trump is so unpredictable that in four years we could either be all dead, or - on a critical success roll, amazingly happy with his work.

The problem is - we have NFI which way things will go.

Also - I'd love to hear from the translators trying to translate Trump's words into German (or any other language).

(article -> https://qz.com/817886/i-pursued-her-...ign-languages/ )

Any German speakers here that can comment on the result
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2017-01-16 at 01:45 AM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangusei View Post
    If Russia's going to invade the Baltics they'll wait until Trump kills NATO.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

Also - I'd love to hear from the translators trying to translate Trump's words into German (or any other language).

Any German speakers here that can comment on the result
    Hm, what do you want evaluated? (source not loading for me)