Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

I've seen the hood. Ask me anything.

Yeah, I though that there are probably many guys here who'd be interested in hearing about the truth. The life in the hoodz. I've seen the life. Was hard. My ma sold her genitals for others to use every night. She never told us about it but me and my sista knew. The hoodz were hard for us but I hear people sayin "If ur from the hoodz u can't the foods." But I'm a living proof that I prevailed. Now I live with my wife in the suburb and we have two kiddies.

Still not gonna lie. The life in the hoods was a hard one. Ask me anything about hoodz, gangsta life or how to prevail. I've seen more life than any of you kiddies for sure. So I thought you might appreciate me teaching you how the life works when you're not so lucky. Actually, let me start myself since this one is usually the first question I get: "Did you do the deal?" Answer: Nah, I'm legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the hood actually.

where the hood at?

10+ Year Old Account
    haha poor people xD

OP is definitely a rich white kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need more proof that you were from the hood than these 2 paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    I hear people sayin "If ur from the hoodz u can't the foods."
    Words to live by.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    The hood is a piece of headwear usually attached to overwear, but sometimes detached, in the form of a coif. The hood is sometimes made of fabrics, plastics, rubber, or in the olden days, chainmail. The hood acts as a flexible piece of headwear which can cover the skull, and neck. In some coif designs, it can cover the shoulders, back and chest as well. The hood and can serve to conceal identity, protect your holy christian scalp when you go out to save the holy land from filthy heathens, cover from the elements, heat retention, and various other utilities.

What will people say at your funeral?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -MDH- View Post
    The hood is a piece of headwear usually attached to overwear, but sometimes detached, in the form of a coif. The hood is sometimes made of fabrics, plastics, rubber, or in the olden days, chainmail. The hood acts as a flexible piece of headwear which can cover the skull, and neck. In some coif designs, it can cover the shoulders, back and chest as well. The hood and can serve to conceal identity, protect your holy christian scalp when you go out to save the holy land from filthy heathens, cover from the elements, heat retention, and various other utilities.
    I'm not quite sure, but this might have been about another kind of hood!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    where the hood at?
    Northwest, thanks for a good question man.

Yea you guys talking about "the hood" ha that's so funny. Back in the hoodz it wasn't about writing or even saying it right. MEANING it right was all it took. People in the hoodz are more real than people outside.

7+ Year Old Account
    On a scale of 1 to 10 how high would you rate the lack of morality and common human deceny in such environments?

10+ Year Old Account
    Northwest, thanks for a good question man.

Yea you guys talking about "the hood" ha that's so funny. Back in the hoodz it wasn't about writing or even saying it right. MEANING it right was all it took. People in the hoodz are more real than people outside.
    Can you elaborate on that?

Yeah, I though that there are probably many guys here who'd be interested in hearing about the truth. The life in the hoodz. I've seen the life. Was hard. My ma sold her genitals for others to use every night. She never told us about it but me and my sista knew. The hoodz were hard for us but I hear people sayin "If ur from the hoodz u can't the foods." But I'm a living proof that I prevailed. Now I live with my wife in the suburb and we have two kiddies.

Still not gonna lie. The life in the hoods was a hard one. Ask me anything about hoodz, gangsta life or how to prevail. I've seen more life than any of you kiddies for sure. So I thought you might appreciate me teaching you how the life works when you're not so lucky. Actually, let me start myself since this one is usually the first question I get: "Did you do the deal?" Answer: Nah, I'm legit.
    So why aren't you in the hood telling your brothers to get their ass off the street and be productive for once in their life? Why waste your time on the internet in an audience that is known for ignoring your story and rambling on about their own petty little things?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    What was the street name of the main drug dealer in your area?

10+ Year Old Account
    As President, what would you do about Obamacare?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    It is this place!

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    On a scale of 1 to 10 how high would you rate the lack of morality and common human deceny in such environments?
    If you mean morality as in the bible then I have to say people really value Jesus and the teachings. But hard streets make hard men you know what I'm sayin? Can't compare it with lucky people. They have it all.

Can you elaborate on that?
    We lived by the code. In the community we never abandoned our families. It was everything. They show how they feel cause that's all they can do. They're real people.

Camden NJ is laughing at this thread.

Did you vote Trump?