Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Cmon man. There are kids browsing the website and this is what you're posting.
    The same could be said to you.....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I really don't see the point in things like this. Some people say/do rude things to other people while some other people have thin skin and overreact to people talking to/complimenting them. It's nothing new, has been going on forever, and will not change due to internet outrage. I agree that if it ever gets physical and/or goes to extremes it should be handled in accordance with whatever law it falls under. But for things like people looking at you, yelling at you, or just talking to you, I feel like it's a pointless discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    TL: One in three women out of a select group of 2000 feel like they have experienced something they think constitutes as harassment.
    You need to study statistics it seems.

What if you want to be harassed yet no one harasses you? That's much worse in my opinion.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    We are animals. We can't forget this important fact. It is animal and human nature to be attracted to certain things.

While any physical and vocal harassment is not okay, there is nothing wrong with looking at, staring at, or admiring another human being. Compliments are okay too as long as they are not rude. If those things are not okay then we are failing as a human society and are forgetting that our goal as animals is to procreate and seek procreation.

Uh noo. We're humans not savage animals in the wild.

Deleted
    Not surprising that none of the sources posted by OP actually link to the so called study.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am still curious as to why OP is still allowed to post. I have him on ignore. So why do I still see his post lol? I recommend all of you ignore the OP cause otherwise he will just keep on trolling all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    I'd scream whore at her from a car window for sure !!!
    Which is why you'll never have a girl respect you.

My girlfriend used to run alone, until she came back crying because some guys stopped their car, got out and harassed her. We live in a small town, she described them, I identified them and had my buddy at the police department give them a visit. Now, I run with her if she runs outside. If she runs on a treadmill, I still like to be there, but it's much safer there.

Not to mention the article is about women in general not any singular one.
    You have a problem with a woman's training outfit? Should she be wearing a burka instead?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Punks View Post
    I am still curious as to why OP is still allowed to post. I have him on ignore. So why do I still see his post lol? I recommend all of you ignore the OP cause otherwise he will just keep on trolling all of you.
    Why would you do that? He even was voted for "poster of the year 2016" afaik.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Which is why you'll never have a girl respect you.

My girlfriend used to run alone, until she came back crying because some guys stopped their car, got out and harassed her. We live in a small town, she described them, I identified them and had my buddy at the police department give them a visit. Now, I run with her if she runs outside. If she runs on a treadmill, I still like to be there, but it's much safer there.
    LOL yeah...oook Sure you did there "buddy"

Quote Originally Posted by Punks View Post
    LOL yeah...oook Sure you did there "buddy"
    I....did? Thanks for your super constructive post.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    awww is it too indecent???
    Cause that's what women work out in.......or to just go pick up milk
    Least the ones worth looking at
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Considering how "hey" is considering harassment nowadays, I'm not too worried that, at some point in their lives, 600 or so women have been "harassed" at some point in all their years.

Let's make it every second woman

10+ Year Old Account
    This article doesn't show the obvious harassment men go through on a daily basis. Just check out this man walking through NYC for 10 hours and the constant bombardment he gets from just taking a casual 10 hour walk:

Why would you do that when you know it could make them feel anxious and unsafe?
    Anytime you post I feel anxious and unsafe.

You should stop. For the children.

We're forgetting the real victim in all this:

Was the saddle just asking for it? More news at 11.

You're probably just as likely to be harassed at the gym. Or just walking down the street.

Harassed while running alone seems kinda unnecessarily specific.

Last edited by Independent voter; 2017-01-16 at 03:50 AM.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland