Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish

So last night I finally got my second legendary for my frost spec, I was sort of surprised by getting this trinket, the ability it has is pretty awesome. I'm just curious if anyone has any sort of data on how it compares to other leggys as well as other trinkets. I'm also rocking the bubble neck and I have to say taking maybe 8M damage on a boss fight is pretty awesome lol

Should I use my 855 ilvl memento or an 875 rending paw with it?

Damn you're bloody lucky. It's a 910 so the strength is crazy, plus it's half of an arcanocrystal with that Use: to boot. I should think use memento

I don't like rending paw but it would be the better choice between the two.

View the trinket as a short cooldown Sindy's Fury.

Deleted
    So i see they buffed this +55 % damage. I got this 2 days ago , at the moment i was using a 875 EoC and a 885 paw. Which one should i change it for this or should i change any? I mean only for the pure strength and i think it s worth it, what are your opinions?

They terk er rerns!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akusa202 View Post
    They terk er rerns!
    There are 2 posibilities : 1- that s a inside joke or something i dont get 2. you just got a stroke. In both cases, get well mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pentru View Post
    So i see they buffed this +55 % damage. I got this 2 days ago , at the moment i was using a 875 EoC and a 885 paw. Which one should i change it for this or should i change any? I mean only for the pure strength and i think it s worth it, what are your opinions?
    Most likely remove the paw, but sim yourself.