Guarm Roaring Leap Knock Up

Is it my imagination or is this ability knocking us waaaay higher than it did before the patch? I'm actually taking fall damage from it which I don't remember ever happening before.

Anyone experiencing the same? Is it a bug or has it just been changed to be way more annoying

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    Is it my imagination or is this ability knocking us waaaay higher than it did before the patch? I'm actually taking fall damage from it which I don't remember ever happening before.

Anyone experiencing the same? Is it a bug or has it just been changed to be way more annoying
    It was changed.

...because reasons.

It's was done to make the Pandaren racial more valuable.

There were a few undocumented boss changes that went out with 7.1.5, i think blizzard just has random people throwing stuff in the patch and not reporting it based on their attempt to throw together notes the day before launch

ugh, well that's goddamn annoying. Brb swapping to pandaren, I was already considering it lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure I got knocked up so high I almost died from fall damage.

Made by dubbelbasse

Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    pretty sure I got knocked up so high I almost died from fall damage.
    yeah same, hence this post. As a healer it puts me out of action for something like 3-4 seconds where I can't cast (If my Norgs isnt up, that is)

yeah same, hence this post. As a healer it puts me out of action for something like 3-4 seconds where I can't cast (If my Norgs isnt up, that is)
    Tell your melee to camp up... that ability should not affect ranges

Deleted
    Onyxia also does Deep Breath more often.

Surprised noone has threatened to leave in this thread yet, seems to be the first place people jump to.

Yeah it caught me out the first time i was standing in the back corner, got knocked up then hit by the start of the charge just as i landed. The fall did less than 5% damage, if you are that low what are your healers doing?
    Demo is fine... play better.

haah a healer tanking the roaring leap