Archmage Kalec. You need to make another contest that is seperate from the odyn one. It needs to be called "The Strongest Weapon Competition"

Do that PLS! But, make the 1 exception Gor'shalach (AKA Sargeras' Blade).

Deleted
    @Ethenil I haven't been 100% sure since I have been up to date on the 3rd Artifact form quest line for a while now on my paladin, but I started the quest on my mage yesterday. Bellow is the exact quest text as given by Archmage Kalec:

THE POWER WITHIN

My apologies for the unannounced intrusion, <name>. Do you have a moment?

The power within your weapon has grown exponentially as you have fought the Legion, but I cannot help but wonder if there is something... more... hidden away within. Perhaps even a new form entirely!

The very thought demands we find out for sure.

You are familiar with the ancient blue dragon Senegos in Azsuna, yes? Meet me at his repose once you are able and we will discuss more.

Therefore, I have no doubt in my mind anymore that it IS the canon new form of the Artifact.

p.s: Unrelated, but it was kind of cool how for all other classes you get an Image of Kalec while the real guy is present already in your Order Hall as a mage (naturally). I was about to laugh preemptively on Blizzard for the oversight if I saw an Image of Kalec in the Halls of the Guardian, but apparently they thought this one through.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2017-01-15 at 06:45 AM.

@Soulrender Kalec

Yeah. I don't know. I'd really like a 'canon' confirmation from Blizzard of who the wielders were and what the canon forms were.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    @Soulrender Kalec

Yeah. I don't know. I'd really like a 'canon' confirmation from Blizzard of who the wielders were and what the canon forms were.
    First of all, you are tagging the wrong person. My username has been reverted Archmage for a while now.

Second, the quest text itself is there for you. I know you like being spoon fed answers usually (not an attack on your person), but you will have to figure some things on your own every now and then. It really can't get more obvious than that, and you are reaching out and stretching way too much to deny it at this point.

@Archmage Kalec seriously, fuck Kalec and his ass quest chain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    Amen to that.

What the fuck is wrong with that guy.

I killed Helya fucking goddammit. Why do I need to prove my worth to Odyn by buying him a Big Mac.

Although to be fair, that atrocious request was made by Ashlidir. I still blame fucking Kalec for thinking it was a good idea to ask her for help.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    Amen to that.

What the fuck is wrong with that guy.

I killed Helya fucking goddammit. Why do I need to prove my worth to Odyn by buying him a Big Mac.

Although to be fair, that atrocious request was made by Ashlidir. I still blame fucking Kalec for thinking it was a good idea to ask her for help.
    And now he's all like "Yo, now we wait for Nighthold, so I'll just be fucking about in Suramar until then". Dumbass Kalec.

Deleted
    And now he's all like "Yo, now we wait for Nighthold, so I'll just be fucking about in Suramar until then". Dumbass Kalec.
    Hey. I get to bang Thalyssra AND Valtrois, on request, sometimes both at the same time. Of course I will hang about there duh.

Hey. I get to bang Thalyssra AND Valtrois, on request, sometimes both at the same time. Of course I will hang about there duh.
    I wouldn't mind him fucking around there if his quest chain up until that point hadn't consisted of "Yo, go get shit", followed by "Oh cool, you got shit, how about getting more shit, and when you're done with that, you can go get shit". He does nothing but tell me to get shit and move location from time to time. Useless damn Kalec.

Deleted
    I wouldn't mind him fucking around there if his quest chain up until that point hadn't consisted of "Yo, go get shit", followed by "Oh cool, you got shit, how about getting more shit, and when you're done with that, you can go get shit". He does nothing but tell me to get shit and move location from time to time. Useless damn Kalec.
    Not my fault that I ask for the right shit to give your weapon its full potential, but then the incompetent people we seek the help from ruin it for everyone.

Grandpa Blue and Ex-Addicts Crew come to mind instantly.

Not my fault that I ask for the right shit to give your weapon its full potential, but then the incompetent people we seek the help from ruin it for everyone.

Grandpa Blue and Ex-Addicts Crew come to mind instantly.
    Ask better people for help then, or go get your own shit for a change.

Deleted
    Ask better people for help then, or go get your own shit for a change.
    I AM GETTING MY OWN SHIT AND GIVING IT TO MYSELF, GODDAMMIT.

Wait, how is that possible. If I am Kalec the quest giver, how come I remember doing the idiotic quest chain for Kalec the quest giver...

WHO AM I

I AM GETTING MY OWN SHIT AND GIVING IT TO MYSELF, GODDAMMIT.

Wait, how is that possible. If I am Kalec the quest giver, how come I remember doing the idiotic quest chain for Kalec the quest giver...

WHO AM I
    Your pala might have multiple personality disorder or something.

Deleted
    Your pala might have multiple personality disorder or something.
    She is crazy sometimes, I will give you that much.

Deleted
    Luckily, the only appearance I find the best looking from this quest chain is Holy Priest's. And it doesn't fit my priest anyway so I don't / won't even bother doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Luckily, the only appearance I find the best looking from this quest chain is Holy Priest's. And it doesn't fit my priest anyway so I don't / won't even bother doing it.
    I like the appearance for my off-spec (blood), so I'm doing this ass questline. Luckily most of it gets done by itself while raiding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Arcane mage's is great, but I don't raid on that one or even do instances to begin with so lolno.

Holy paladin's Charizard Tier appearance is amazing, and that is the character I main anyway and I am a questing guy to begin with so I am getting it. Havoc's Charizard tier appearance is amazing as well and I love my demon huntress, but I am not going to bother with doing a lot of things raiding wise on her for now. MAYBE later if I got enough sense of fulfillment out of my paladin, but playing my paladin, as well as RPing a plethora of characters is filling my time and satisfaction with the game.

- - - Updated - - -

I like the appearance for my off-spec (blood), so I'm doing this ass questline. Luckily most of it gets done by itself while raiding.
    This is another point. It's not like you have to go out of your way and do asinine things to get them; you just have to actually play a game at a casual level (Mythics and normal raiding suffice). I don't see why not to be honest.

Also, I am welling to bet that there will be a catch up mechanic to get corrupted essences and whatever you will need to get from Nighthold in 7.2 or 7.3.

This is another point. It's not like you have to go out of your way and do asinine things to get them; you just have to actually play a game at a casual level (Mythics and normal raiding suffice). I don't see why not to be honest.
    I'm just getting tired of timegated collection quests is all.

Also, I am welling to bet that there will be a catch up mechanic to get corrupted essences and whatever you will need to get from Nighthold in 7.2 or 7.3.
    Probably, but I'll be long done with it by then :P.

Deleted
    Probably, but I'll be long done with it by then :P.
    On my paladin I would definitely be, but I mean that catch up mechanic is going to be useful for, say, my aforementioned demon huntress who I really want the model on, but can't/don't wanna be arsed to invest as much time as I did on my paladin to get it.

7+ Year Old Account
    So around what time will the new game starts tomorrow?

It's tomorrow, right?