Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Let's be honest here, DH players complain because DH players are LoL players. Salty, toxic, and childish people.

They were so upset about the nerfs early PTR that they were talking about attacking Blizzard employees and boycotting the company etc.

Not sure what to make of this considering I don't play games like LoL?

IMO, only change I am happy with is the fury generation. Moving fel blade really helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    Glad to hear you're happy about it, me personally I haven't touched my DH since the patch launched after trying it out.
    Just about everything rubs me the wrong way, together with Blizzard's design choices, I miss momentum.

Personally I would love if they gave us 3 specs, one stand still demon centered one, one like an ADHD kid on speed jumping around all over the place while doing damage, get both factions happy.
    Or just you know, actually give momentum something back after removing demon speed so it held a chance against no-skill nemesis, rather than nerf momentum AND buff Nemesis.

Things about this patch just don't make sense.
    Momentum is still viable, esp in mythic+.

Surely the rest of your melee group in the raid does not miss momentum. I agree it was fun to play, but it's pretty dumb to have in a raid where moving in melee is usually limited at some encounters.
    <Progress> - Firemaw EU

Quote Originally Posted by Sosoulsu View Post
    Anybody who can play DH to 110 and want to stick with the class has got issues.
    What a horrible class. Zipping around constantly. It has 0 depth at all. True for a lot of specs in WoW now, but DH is just braindead with zero thought required.
    People like different things, shocking! Give it a rest. Did a DH steal your breakfast? If you don't like the class that's fine, there's absolutely no reason for you to come in the DH forums and tell people they've got issues.

Personally I've not had this much fun playing a class in a long time.