Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrol View Post
    1 days worth of logs are definitely statistically significant /s

What a worthless fucking post.
    Actually, yes, over 10,000 logs is statistically significant. The only worthless post here is yours.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#dataset=95
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...5&difficulty=4
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/12#difficulty=4

Over 40,000 parses for you to take a look at there champ.
    Last edited by ydraw; 2017-01-12 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post
    Actually, yes, over 10,000 logs is statistically significant. The only worthless post here is yours.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#dataset=95
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...5&difficulty=4
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/12#difficulty=4

Over 40,000 parses for you to take a look at there champ.
    Hey look! We are beating frost mages in ToV now!

Forgot to add trinket listings to front page. I've put a small section with links to this webpage after the tier breakdown. Aran is still listed prenerf. I'll rerun again soon. Maybe this weekend but hopefully sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrol View Post
    1 days worth of logs are definitely statistically significant /s

What a worthless fucking post.
    It's really cute that you think "wait and see" works when the vast majority of good parses are going to come in on Tuesday.
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.

For trick shot and non-patient sniper build, do we still ignore marked shot if we have vulnerable up (if we can fit in aimed shot)? Or since aimed shot is not buffed by patient sniper talent, marked shot becomes higher priority than aimed shot as long as we don't lose marked shot cast as well as vulnerable uptime? Thanks.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, there was some good news. Lore started his chat today by stating that his guest wasn't a class designer and that a tuning pass will occur shortly and that they know hunters are in need of a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinjabusif View Post
    Yeah sorry , i play MM. I actually have boots,zevrim,sephuz and vodoo. What's the best combo ?
    Well, I'm expecting buffs to be coming up so please don't put too much stock into this recommendation just yet. However, I would expect the boots and voodoo to be your boss gear, and I would probably do boots and Sephuz on trash. What I do with Sephuz is create 2 gear profiles in the Blizzard gear set interface. 1 set has my normal MM gear profile. The second has the two gear swaps required to equip Sephuz. I then drag the gear profile to my action bars and click the Sephuz gear icon to switch to Sephuz for trash, and the main gear icon right before boss pulls.

Now, if they buff Marked Shot or something, Zevrim may become more powerful and that would be great. But the helm is pretty nice for surviving mechanics and being a stat stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Youn View Post
    Well, there was some good news. Lore started his chat today by stating that his guest wasn't a class designer and that a tuning pass will occur shortly and that they know hunters are in need of a fix.
    is there a summary of the q&a where he discussed this? i was driving and missed it

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was his disclaimer at the first 5 minutes of the VoD. You can probably just watch it but, I pretty much summarized what he said. Then they went on to talk about everything on the front page of MMO right now.

Quote Originally Posted by StryffeZ View Post
    is there a summary of the q&a where he discussed this? i was driving and missed it
    It was literally a quick statement at 12:30 in the video on the front page of MMO Champion. All that was said was that they know they have to do a tuning pass, and he specifically noted that hunters needed to understand that. So, be hopeful. But this is unlikely to be a mechanics change. If you hate the way MM plays, for instance, I wouldn't put much expectation into that kind of major change. At this point in development release cycle, this has tended to be an across the board bump to certain core abilities or maybe all abilities.

Does anyone happen to have a Stomp vs DF vs CD damage value comparison?

First off, Thanks for the sims you have been releasing for the past while! Any updates to your sims on the upcoming tuning hotfixes?

Beast Mastery
    Cobra Shot damage increased by 46%.
    Chimaera Shot damage increased by 10%.
    Barrage damage increased by 10%.
    Kill Command damage increased by 10%.
    Marksmanship
    Aimed Shot, Arcane Shot, Barrage, Black Arrow, Bursting Shot, Marked Shot, Multi-shot, Murder of Crows, Piercing Shot, Sidewinders, Volley, and Windburst damage increased by 8%.
    Survival
    Carve, Flanking Strike, Explosive Trap direct damage, Flanking Strike, Mongoose Bite, Raptor Strike damage increased by 7%.
    Explosive Trap damage over time, Lacerate, and Serpent Sting damage increased by 12%.
    Caltrops damage reduced by 10%.

I had planned to do DPE breakdowns and APL tweaks, but my wife has appendicitis, and we've been in the ER all day. No access to pc or laptop. Not entirely sure when I will get to resims and dpe breakdowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    my wife has appendicitis, and we've been in the ER all day.
    Very sorry to hear it, Effin, and of course she comes first. Try to rest when everything is under control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

I had planned to do DPE breakdowns and APL tweaks, but my wife has appendicitis, and we've been in the ER all day. No access to pc or laptop. Not entirely sure when I will get to resims and dpe breakdowns.
    Priorities bud - take care of your wife. The tweaks, resims and the rest can wait.

Hope she gets better soon.

Sorry to hear that Effin.

For those wondering, today's simc build has the upcoming hotfixes in, except for the 10% Kill Command buff.

Thanks, guys.

Home for a couple of hours before heading back out. Ran the talent sims for tier and without tier, but as Bendak noted, BM is undervalued. I'll post what it is right now in Simcraft, but expect the BM profiles to be bumped up a bit. You can see Collision's commits to the hunter module here.

No tier

BM Single Target Talents (10k iter, 5m, No tier, Simcraft Source)

MM Single Target Talents (10k iter, 5m, No tier, Simcraft Source)

SV Single Target Talents (10k iter, 5m, No tier, Simcraft Source)

With tier

BM w/tier Single Target Talents (Simcraft Source)

MM w/tier Single Target Talents (Simcraft Source)

SV w/tier Single Target Talents (Simcraft Source)

DPE before hotfix to Simcraft in select profiles

DPE after hotfix to Simcraft in select profiles

The DPE is just for others to see what is currently in Simcraft. I haven't had time to delve back into it. I will have a laptop with me this time when I go back to the hospital, but I'm not sure how much time I will get/internet connection/etc. I will wait to update first post with sims once I've gotten the right BM fixes into a build. I do have tier and legendary sims reran but I don't have time to post them right now.

Deleted
    Take care of the misses man, sims can wait. But hurry up. Just joking...

Thanks, guys.

Home for a couple of hours before heading back out. Ran the talent sims for tier and without tier, but as Bendak noted, BM is undervalued. I'll post what it is right now in Simcraft, but expect the BM profiles to be bumped up a bit. You can see Collision's commits to the hunter module here.
    Looking at the commits it seems like the hotfix to KC is in (there's a 1.10 multiplier tagged as "//FIXME Jan 17th Hotfix") but I'm getting the same dps results using today's build.

Quote Originally Posted by Makro View Post
    Looking at the commits it seems like the hotfix to KC is in (there's a 1.10 multiplier tagged as "//FIXME Jan 17th Hotfix") but I'm getting the same dps results using today's build.
    The change is for the main pet's KC. We're pretty sure that the KC buff should also impact hati kill command, jaws of thunder and hati jaws of thunder. We may have to wait until live to see exactly what Blizzard is applying the buff to. If the KC buff applies to all 4 sources that we are expecting, this should be around an 8% buff to the BM talent configurations. If it only applies to the main KC, then the buff will be less.