Page 2 of 406 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalendil View Post
    The fact that the middle 5 bosses can be done in any order should make for some interesting decisions. Regardless, I'd be surprised if anything other than Gul'dan survived the first reset.
    The tier bosses will probably get focused first, unless they end up way harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalendil View Post
    The fact that the middle 5 bosses can be done in any order should make for some interesting decisions.
    That rarely has been the case though.

Deleted
    Prime got the world's best tank, ez WF. #PrimeRising

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Affenkatzen18 View Post
    I think it will look a tiny bit different than the above person mentioned

What i think it will look like:
    1. Method
    2. Exorsus
    3. Danish Terrace
    4. Serenity
    5. FatSharkYes/From Scratch

Rooting for Danish Terrace tho <3
    I would absolutely love to see DT break into the top 3. I remember watching them stream during HFC and how much they struggled on velhari because they had a BDK and didnt have the flexibility to roster swap cause of the small danish community. I was so happy for them when they beat her after sticking out for hours and hours.

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    I was wondering about that "any order" bosses as well. From what I remember all raids that let you do this still had top guilds progressing in the same order. Correct me if I'm wrong but there was never a big deviation from the kill order I guess?
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe there was some deviation with paragon and method in BRF...

1. Method
    2. Serenity
    3. Exorsus
    4. From Scratch
    5. Danish Terrace

Quote Originally Posted by Jrealness View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe there was some deviation with paragon and method in BRF...
    There wasn't no. There was in HM when Paragon killed Imperator before Butcher but that's not a possibility in NH (or hasn't been in any raid since).

Deleted
    I am hoping.

1. Anyone new - Nova? Danish Terrace?
    2. Anyone new - Nova? Danish Terrace?
    3. Serenity.
    4. Method.
    5. Exorsus

I think ppl will go 10/10 first week. I don't think Blizz is giving much of a damm to tunning things for top end guilds this xpac and will only tune Guldan for 54 traits, everything else won't be that high. ToV was purposefully overtuned cause it had to last since they new Nighthold was still ways away from opening and even low tier guilds were finishing their EN progression already.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    There wasn't no. There was in HM when Paragon killed Imperator before Butcher but that's not a possibility in NH (or hasn't been in any raid since).
    If memory serves Method did spent time working on blast furnace without killing it and ended up switching to maidens. After that they got BF relatively quickly. So there was no deviation in the eventual kill order, but there was in the progression path, so to speak.

Let's go NA! clap clap clapclapclap
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Let's go NA! clap clap clapclapclap
    More like
    clap

clap

clap

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    More like
    clap

clap

clap
    That's a good clap too, especially when accompanied by foot stomps. Although you rarely see it outside of hockey.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Wait, doesn't M open next week?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    Lol, method and serenity are very far ahead of the other guilds. Exorsus is just good in brute forcing raids and thats why they came ahead in EN. If Nighthold lasts less then 3 days your list may be right. But if Nighthold lasts more then a week, I suspect method or serenity first with exorsus and from scratch a week behind them.
    Nonsense. I mean I get that you might not like From Scratch or Exorsus or any other guilds apart from Method/Serenity but based on past progress this is just ridiculous. Also Serenity is experiencing some trouble with their roster which won't help.

I saw FatSharkYes coming up many times in different posts, I guess they could slip in the top 5 potentially, Nova is also rising quickly but I don't see them getting the top5. Top 10 most likely.
    Last edited by mmoc5243f17fcd; 2017-01-16 at 02:51 PM. Reason: additional information

Deleted
    uh thanks for doing this. I really love mythic raid progression.

let's hope for a clean race without any exploits and may the best guild win !

(It would be great if NH mythic lasted longer than EN and ToV mythic)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinda View Post
    Nonsense. I mean I get that you might not like From Scratch or Exorsus or any other guilds apart from Method/Serenity but based on past progress this is just ridiculous. Also Serenity is experiencing some trouble with their roster which won't help.

I saw FatSharkYes coming up many times in different posts, I guess they could slip in the top 5 potentially, Nova is also rising quickly but I don't see them getting the top5. Top 10 most likely.
    I really do hope Nova does well, they are on my realm and I love their guides.
    But what I said is based on ToV progression: exorsus and from scratch couldnt kill helya without cheating. And even with the cheat they were behind serenity and method.
    While I agree Serenity has some trouble and they cant seem to beat the new method, they were still ahead of the others in ToV and EN doesnt really count because the race only lasted 1 day.
    In a week long race I just dont see how Method and Serenity dont take the first 2 spots.
    Then Exorsus and then From Scratch.

May the best stacking shadow priest guild win

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    That's a good clap too, especially when accompanied by foot stomps. Although you rarely see it outside of hockey.
    I'd say it's more like a good old ketchup bottle slapping.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    They're faced with a real problem given how much they've embraced gear inflation and grinding. The top guilds are so far ahead of guilds in the next tier gearwise that it's difficult to tune content that will be hard for the top guilds at launch but still doable for the next tier 1/2/3 months in.
    The heroic and mythic difficulty gap will be insane if they tune mythic for top end guilds and heroic for the average heroic guild. Most heroic only guilds are just now getting their 35th trait. If mythic is tuned for 54 traits and heroic for 35, after you throw the mythic only mechanics and whatnot you'll have an abyss of a difficulty gap that will be almost insurmountable by any heroic guild trying to cross over to mythic. I think NH tuning is bound to be a disaster, it'll either cater to the top 20 guilds and be almost impossible to complete to any other guild in the world, or it will focus the middle of the pack raiding guilds and will be stomped by the top 20 ones in days, the gap between top guilds and average ones has never been this large, on this xpac with all the titanforging and the AP its just too big of a gap to try and tune raids in a way that would please both groups.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2017-01-16 at 04:15 PM.

Deleted
    Maybe Blizzard has overtuned Mythic NH (balancing around 2 BiS Legens and 54 traits) to make the race interesting and after a couple weeks, they deliberately nerf it so we casual plebs can have a chance at it.