Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Friend and I purchased this game during the sale...

And we feel like we completely missed the boat. I don't want this to seem like a whiny/complaint thread, but we literally lose 99% of the games we play, and it's very frustrating/defeating. Anyone else that's relatively new to the game feel this way?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by YouAreSick View Post
    And we feel like we completely missed the boat. I don't want this to seem like a whiny/complaint thread, but we literally lose 99% of the games we play, and it's very frustrating/defeating. Anyone else that's relatively new to the game feel this way?
    Sounds to me like the common nominator in those games is you two. Maybe you're doing something very very wrong?

Don't give up. Try different heroes, useful for your team, not only that heroes you know how to play. Visit fan sites, learn the meta. Try the brawls and other Arcade modes - they are pretty fun.
    Every single match is a huge teamwork - no kill objectives, just move the payload/defend/occupy points.
    Try to play supports.

Quote Originally Posted by Janz View Post
    Sounds to me like the common nominator in those games is you two. Maybe you're doing something very very wrong?
    And we feel like we completely missed the boat.
    He just said that's what he thinks.

I should also point out that this 99% losing streak is only in modes like 6v6 mystery heroes trying to get our loot boxes. We won mostly every game in quickplay when I picked Reinhardt and him Lucio/Mercy. But when we try to play other heroes we like, we just get shut down. I think it might have something to do with my optical laser mouse's laser dying after 9 years of use.

Also Janz, your life is a sad one, I imagine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    So did I. And?

7+ Year Old Account
    Do some custom/practice. Learn the heroes. Learn the maps. You haven't missed the boat. Most of the heroes are pretty easy to learn.

I should also point out that this 99% losing streak is only in modes like 6v6 mystery heroes trying to get our loot boxes. We won mostly every game in quickplay when I picked Reinhardt and him Lucio/Mercy. But when we try to play other heroes we like, we just get shut down. I think it might have something to do with my optical laser mouse's laser dying after 9 years of use.

No, your slightly less pro mouse is not the reason your losing...
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    No, your slightly less pro mouse is not the reason your losing...
    Actually, it could be, at least for my performance. When I drag the mouse quickly, it doesn't register properly, so when things are hectic I'm actually not aiming properly. No need to be so overtly hostile and think you know everything. :] and lol "less pro mouse" it's literally dying, idiot.

Deleted
    Might be worth looking at what better players do and emulate that. Learn what heroes are good for what maps and situations. Try and find heroes you're strong with.

Wait, you say his life is sad because he pointed out the obvious answer as to what the issue is?

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Wait, you say his life is sad because he pointed out the obvious answer as to what the issue is?
    Except it isn't the obvious answer?

Actually, it could be, at least for my performance. When I drag the mouse quickly, it doesn't register properly, so when things are hectic I'm actually not aiming properly. No need to be so overtly hostile and think you know everything. :] and lol "less pro mouse" it's literally dying, idiot.
    Also not sure where you saw "hostile" in that statement at all. You are trying to push off the problem onto everything but the problem. The issue is most likely between the keyboard and the chair, check that peripheral .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    No he didn't. Missing the boat implies late to the game.

Janz was implying OP is no good at the game.

On topic though, you and your mate are on a team with 4 other people so you're either SO bad you're dragging them all down with you or, what is more likely, you're just finding yourself unlucky in matchmaking.

Also, If the other team is a pre-made on party chat and you're 2 friends with a bunch of randoms then chances are you are going to get stomped every time.

Except it isn't the obvious answer?
    Dude you just suck at the game, get some practice like everyone else has and gitgud and stop blaming your mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Dude you just suck at the game, get some practice like everyone else has and gitgud and stop blaming your mouse.
    Rofl. Stop it. You're making me cry over here, salty dude.

Deleted
    Rofl. Stop it. You're making me cry over here, salty dude.
    But seriously, get good. No shortcuts available. Watch some vids if you're curious about things and then play. And then eventually you'll get better.

Quote Originally Posted by AnoExpress View Post
    But seriously, get good. No shortcuts available. Watch some vids if you're curious about things and then play. And then eventually you'll get better.
    Thanks, I plan on it!

Also thanks to everyone that wasn't a dick.

Sorry I assumed you replaced your pro laser mouse with something else and were blaming that.

Most people don't make a whine thread on an internet forum to complain about their broken mouse, they simply order a new one.
    My mistake for assuming you were most people.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Sorry I assumed you replaced your pro laser mouse with something else and were blaming that.

Most people don't make a whine thread on an internet forum to complain about their broken mouse, they simply order a new one.
    My mistake for assuming you were most people.
    It's alright, I forgive you.