Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, we chose "pve" server for a reason. It doesn't make sense to me what they've been doing, and Yes I did get ganked by max level characters when i was trying to do my profession quest that for some reason is in an area where anyone even on my own faction can kill me.

I had no chance, because he was 110, and i was only 103.

Quote Originally Posted by Demeia View Post
    I actually have a fairly long list of deaths due to PvP on a PvE server. Doing single target dps, somehow I am constantly drawn into PvP combat if anyone at all is flagged. It's possible it's the Insignia of Ravenloft but whatever the reason it's fairly annoying. We have a lot of folks running around with their flags on hoping we'll accidentally tab them. And of course with the current tabbing system, that happens as well (although it's not the reason I'm screwed over in world boss fights...I have no idea why that's happening since I exclusively stick to the boss and absolutely don't have blade fury on--hell I'm usually sin in world boss fights).

This also happens when you join a group in group finder and the leader happens to play on PvP server. That's another option I'd like to avoid: show me groups where the leader is on a PvP server and I will pass, I dislike being ganked that much.
    I agree that the group finder should show if you get flagged PVP when you join the group.

Where I don't agree is that there is any way in Legion to get flagged for PVP without agreeing first. If it really happens to you, you really should find out what causes this and file a bug report. You cannot accidently heal a PVP flagged player from your own faction, nor damage a PVP flagged player from the other faction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    thanks for showing that you are just clueless and lying. you werent forced into pvp but you CHOOSE to be pvp otherwise you would have baught a bodyguard.
    (oh you dont know there is a buyable bodyguard? how old are you, 6?)
    Nice level of conversation but I'll bite... How am I supposed to buy a bodyguard when I'm doing an artifact quest and is ported into some pvp arena following the storyline of a pve quest that is not at all hinting in every way that it will end up in a pvp spot. If you read up on the thread you will se another guy talking about this too.

1. so you want pve servers where they make it impossible to do any pvp?
    2. y...you can enter the warlock class hall without entering pvp..
    3. also if it was the end of your class hall stuf... omfg you died once... holy shit its the end of the world...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilos View Post
    Nope it's a thread about having pve server where you can choose if you want to go pvp instead of being forced into it
    No this a qq-thread cause you got killed cause you have no idea that you dont have to pvp in the dalaran sewers with a bodyguard.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Because Blizzard wants to shoehorn 'world pvp' in despite most people on PvE servers not giving a shit. Underbelly on my server is dead, usually there's just 3-5 people camping
    Most people on PVP servers don't give a shit about world PVP either. I don't know who's exactly WPVP-fag on Blizzard's team who tries to shove it up players's ass with such rabid persistence. As if player's reaction for over 10 years is not enough to make it crystal clear that this won't work. Ever.

OTOH, it is not like that's the only thing that Blizzard maniacally forces on people despite pretty much everyone telling them not to.
    Last edited by rowaasr13; 2017-01-16 at 04:01 PM.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I just wish the LFD tool would give you a warning if joining a group will phase you to a PVP realm, OFC if it did then we all know people would avoid those groups, but that should tell Blizzard something >.>

Deleted
    No this a qq-thread cause you got killed cause you have no idea that you dont have to pvp in the dalaran sewers with a bodyguard.
    If you read up on what I write instead of just trying to be rude it would contribute to the thread. Just joining the thread trying to be personal and hitting a nerve is not really constructive.

I know what will fix this. YOu need some more PVP to toughen up that carebear shell.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, one quest put you in a PvP area where you got killed.

That sounds more like a problem with that one quest. Making a whole new type of server to fix it seems a bit excessive.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

I think, you have to ask for a Hotfix in Bug Forum of Wow ( not mmo champion) to avoid you go in underbelly PVP as warlock during or after a pve quest, not for a "true pve server".

Deleted
    thanks for showing that you are just clueless and lying. you werent forced into pvp but you CHOOSE to be pvp otherwise you would have baught a bodyguard.
    (oh you dont know there is a buyable bodyguard? how old are you, 6?)
    Perhaps you can quit being a rude dick and accept not everybody knows everything and stop adding to the toxic community

So you died once to a player in a designated pvp area...get over it

Deleted
    Come on let's not pretend it wasn't silly making the Underbelly a PvP area. If Blizzard wanted a PvP area in the main hub then it should've been an instanced area accessible by a portal.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    The real issue is the nature of the PVP stuff in the sewers.
    They should have made it to where you had to activate an NPC to be flagged instead of hiring a bodyguard to prevent it.
    That way, people who are passing through for quest items, vendors, etc can do so without some random "guards on break" followed by a shitstorm of chaos.
    Want to be part of the shitstorm? Talk to guard guy and click an Accept button to join in.

oh my gosh. i was inconvenienced once. Too the internet!

There's 1 guy in my guild that gets so tilted/triggered when he gets ganked there's like a 90% chance he will rage log lol And yes we are on a PVP server.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    So, one quest put you in a PvP area where you got killed.

That sounds more like a problem with that one quest. Making a whole new type of server to fix it seems a bit excessive.
    If you would have read up on the thread it was one isolated thing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    So you died once to a player in a designated pvp area...get over it
    As I stated before if you would have read the thread before replying it was not my complete story

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iperson View Post
    Read my above comments :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iperson View Post
    Then why even have "pvp" and "Pve" servers? And why shouldn't we complain? I thought this was the entire point of picking pve server, so I didn't have to fight my way thru other players to get quests done.

Can we get true gamer forums where people can't post the most inane complaints?