Deleted
    Insane is a strong word to describe our setbonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    Insane is a strong word to describe our setbonuses.
    our tier is probably in line with what it should be (overall the tier is about a 7%~ healing increase)

it significantly increases the power of our mastery tho, and with 4pc you'll want to gear crit > mastery

Can drape of shame be replaced by tier?

Quote Originally Posted by Oka555 View Post
    Can drape of shame be replaced by tier?
    Code:
    /script local lvl=0; local int=GetSpellBonusDamage(4)*GetCritChance()/1000; while true do int=int-9.44-lvl*0.474; if int>0 then lvl=lvl+1; else print("The ilevel value of DoS Equip effect is:", lvl); break; end end
    you tell me.

(that script will show you drape of shame's equip bonus as "additional item level".

Deleted
    Hey,
    I need a little help with which legendaries to use. I have 5 legendaries now (got 2 this week) and I became a bit confused.
    I have: Prydaz (neck), Unison (shoulders), Ovyd (waist), Sephuz (ring), Ei'thas (feet).

I think Sephuz and Ei'thas is useless, but I can't choose between Unison and Ovyd.
    I'm using Prydaz and Unison now, because I have an ilvl 880 waist instead of Ovyd, but I only have an ilvl 875 shoulder (however it has a socket).

So, is Ovyd better than Unison, should I swap it or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixy View Post
    Hey,
    I need a little help with which legendaries to use. I have 5 legendaries now (got 2 this week) and I became a bit confused.
    I have: Prydaz (neck), Unison (shoulders), Ovyd (waist), Sephuz (ring), Ei'thas (feet).

I think Sephuz and Ei'thas is useless, but I can't choose between Unison and Ovyd.
    I'm using Prydaz and Unison now, because I have an ilvl 880 waist instead of Ovyd, but I only have an ilvl 875 shoulder (however it has a socket).

I think for progression raiding I would use Prydaz and Ovyd, Subbing out Ovyd for Sephuz on where you are dispelling or leg sweeping frequently. Ei'thas requires you to play around it for some marginal gain, which if you want to do by all means go for it, just probably isn't optimal for raiding. Unison with Serpent Statue is good for afk healing lower level content.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=807298326

can someone explain this and fact check this for me. our disc priest is using it as evidence so that he gets innervates. Idk how to read these.

Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=807298326

can someone explain this and fact check this for me. our disc priest is using it as evidence so that he gets innervates. Idk how to read these.
    Unless your disc is afk he should get all innervates.

what is there to discuss lol

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Unless your disc is afk he should get all innervates.

what is there to discuss lol
    What? I'm just asking what these numbers mean I can read the conclusion lol

Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    What? I'm just asking what these numbers mean I can read the conclusion lol
    Just look at the "%sp Total" columns, the last value at the bottom should be the maximum %sp each spec can throw during an innervate

as you can see, disc is very very far above everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixy View Post
    Hey,

Sephuz is not useless on fights you actually have to dispell like Helya or Xavius.

Legendaries should be used on fight per fight basis.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Hey guys
    How strong are Medivhs Trinkets with Chest for MW Monks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadow View Post
    Hey guys
    How strong are Medivhs Trinkets with Chest for MW Monks?
    for dps? um probably decent for aoe.

Deleted
    Think he neans the medivh 2 set. Trinket plus chest. Trinket from curator is a medivh trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiphess View Post
    Just look at the "%sp Total" columns, the last value at the bottom should be the maximum %sp each spec can throw during an innervate

as you can see, disc is very very far above everyone else
    yeah but what do the 10 vers number mean?

Deleted
    Welp, another patch cycle in design-limbo I guess. I personally don't really care about the missing utility narrative but the mutilated remains of fistweaving still give me headaches. Couldn't they simply replace Spirit of the Crane with (a rebalanced version of the honor talent) Way of the Crane? Looking at HPal and DPriest, they don't seem to be completely opposed to the concept of combining damage and healing, yet the MW as the predecessor of the playstyle feels very unfinished in that regard.

Deleted
    there's no combination of damage and healing with hpal, you either deal damage or you heal

Quote Originally Posted by treeqt View Post
    there's no combination of damage and healing with hpal, you either deal damage or you heal
    Just like Monks, Pallies definitely have 2 healing talents geared towards DPS. Judgment of Light and Crusader's Might are both intended for DPS to help healing.

Crusader's Might is basically a different version of Rising Thunder (A DPS ability with CD, reducing the CD of a healing ability when used).

I think with Pallies and Monks Blizzard was experimenting with DPS healing, but failed miserably :P (Well, Judgment of Light is actually good, so maybe (hopefully) we will see more talents like that one. Win 1 for the Pallies, monks can only dream of a ranged DPS ability causing significant healing).
    Last edited by lycrates; 2017-01-17 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    Think he neans the medivh 2 set. Trinket plus chest. Trinket from curator is a medivh trinket.
    Yeah i mean this combination. And i asked for MW Monk (Healing). There are 2 heal trinkets in kara and both get buffed from the chest but i dont know how good this is :/

Quote Originally Posted by lycrates View Post
    Win 1 for the Pallies, monks can only dream of a ranged DPS ability causing significant healing).
    Chi Burst fills that role nicely