Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    You can only retaliate against something that actually occurred.
    Exactly, which I would if you try to do what you threatened me.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Fathers absolutely have a say in it.
    Nope. Not their body, they have no say. If they force their will on me, I will do the same to them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I'm glad this was passed, this is a good thing. Explain to me why people besides "wahh, my body, my choice, waahh, to kill lives, and the father's choice of wanting to be a father, waaaah!!"
    Because its not a human being yet, get over it.

But enjoy your backwards country, we'll laughing at you over here.

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    Well that didn't take long.

I suppose I don't need an answer to my question now; your attitude has been made abundantly clear.
    Isnt his statement bascially the same thing people say to men who dont want to be fathers? "Keep it in your pants / dont have sex if you are not ready to be a father". Why should woman be treated different?

Equality = bad nowadays?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Fuck you, consensual sex between adults is not a crime.
    But killing potential lives is. Time to accept consequences for your actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    You can only retaliate against something that actually occured.

I did not threaten you in any way, you however did.
    In most states threats are considered assault and you can be arrested. It's all about intent. She doesn't intend to do any of what she says, she is just a raving hyped up feminist that makes nobody actually listen to her point, and probably drives people to be against her just because of her attitude. I am sure she has no real danger of ever needing an abortion, she seems like a purely delightful person.

There are options for a woman to abort without the help of any doctors.

There is nothing in this press release about making it only illegal to seek an abortion via a doctor.

And that does NOT answer my question as to WHY anyone thinks they have any authority over what a woman may or may not remove from her own body.
    If you choose to be an idiot and get pregnant by not taking the proper precautions, then you should be forced to have the child.

Don't want to get pregnant? Use birth control or make him wrap it. It isn't rocket science.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Because its not a human being yet, get over it.

But enjoy your backwards country, we'll laughing at you over here.
    Stop hacking my election and making Clinton get more votes then Trump!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so very angry right now, I want to do really bad things to people that want to do this to women.
    Perhaps if it makes you so emotional, you should try to stay away until you can digest it.

Now, I thoroughly disagree with this. I find this stupid as a law and this doesn't fix any issues whatsoever. As if making the rules stricter would somehow make everyone act more responsibly. All you're going to do is make people unfairly suffer, may it be the child, the parents, or both.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

But killing potential lives is. Time to accept consequences for your actions.
    I don't care if you will die if I remove you from my body, you don't get to remain inside my body without my permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Because women and men are different and men can't become pregnant.
    Both should be hold accountable for their actions. Things have consequences.

I would support abortion if there was a "financial abortion" option for men. Without equality on this topic I cant support abortions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Not their body, they have no say. If they force their will on me, I will do the same to them!
    Yes lol it is is. The babies genectic material is also the fathers. He should have every right to keep the baby alive if he wants it. You shouldn't be able to have abortions Willy nilly at anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by skalm View Post
    if you choose to be an idiot and get pregnant by not taking the proper precautions, then you should be forced to have the child.

Don't want to get pregnant? Use birth control or make him wrap it. It isn't rocket science.
    all current forms of contraception can fail, all you uneducated people who want to oppress women.

Fathers absolutely have a say in it. It isn't just the mother genes. It's also the father's. He has every right to have that child, which is why we have these anti abortion laws for safety measure, for peoples right to acquire babies.
    So, just to make a few things clear, I'm going to outline a few facts, and a few obvious conclusions based on what you've said, before outlining two possibilities.

-Fact: Some people are raped.
    -Fact: Some of the people that are raped are women.
    -Fact: Some women who are raped by men become pregnant.
    -Fact: It is illegal for a parent to kill their child after it has been born under any but the most extreme of circumstances (self-defense, etc).
    -Fact: Having a rapist for a parent is not considered justification from the perspective of the previous fact; if one of your parents is a rapist, it is still illegal for the other parent to kill you.
    -Fact: The previous fact remains a fact even if the woman is suffering greatly, is depressed, is traumatized... if, when her child is 1 year old, she decides she can no longer tolerate having a living connection to her rapist, it is still illegal for her to kill her child.

Obvious Conclusion: If an unborn child is considered human, all of the above applies to unborn children as well.
    Obvious Conclusion based on your position in this thread: You believe in protecting the unborn child, and the rights of the father.

-Possibility #1: You oppose abortion in the case of rape, and believe women should be forced to carry their rapists' child to term regardless of their feelings on the subject.
    -Possibility #2: You are a hypocrite willing to forget the fact that you consider an unborn child to be a human being in the case of a woman who has been traumatized, allowing your feelings of guilt and empathy to overcome your ethical stance on the issue.

Yes lol it is is. The babies genectic material is also the fathers. He should have every right to keep the baby alive if he wants it. You shouldn't be able to have abortions Willy nilly at anytime.
    I don't care what you think about it, it's not your body so you have NO say in what I can or can not remove from it.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Isnt his statement bascially the same thing people say to men who dont want to be fathers? "Keep it in your pants / dont have sex if you are not ready to be a father". Why should woman be treated different?

Equality = bad nowadays?
    That's the old way of thinking Bro. Now it's, have all the sex you want. The key is to never get a job, so that if you do get someone pregnant, they cant take anything from you.

I am curious once we pass the basic living wage, can they take that?

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Both should be hold accountable for their actions. Things have consequences.

I would support abortion if there was a "financial abortion" option for men. Without equality on this topic I cant support abortions.
    I am fine with signing a contract stating he doesn't have to pay for child care or raise the child because I will abort it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Because women and men are different and men can't become pregnant.
    That is how women are made. That's the way it is, they always had the bad end of the stick. Which means they need to. Accept the fact when they get pregnant, they can't just get rid of it cause it's also the fathers and he wants it. Don't matter it's painful. It's the way it should be.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't care what you think about it, it's not your body so you have NO say in what I can or can not remove from it.
    I do have a say in it if you have my baby I want to raise.

- - - Updated - - -

all current forms of contraception can fail, all you uneducated people who want to oppress women.
    They likely don't

10+ Year Old Account
    That is how women are made. That's the way it is, they always had the bad end of the stick. Which means they need to. Accept the fact when they get pregnant, they can't just get rid of it cause it's also the fathers and he wants it. Don't matter it's painful. It's the way it should be.
    And what is your stance? Is it okay to get an abortion under ANY circumstance for you??

I do have a say in it
    Nope, not your body so you have no say in her removing anything from it.