Poll: Least Attractive

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stop fat shaming Roadhog

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Huh. Interesting.

I think a large part of the problem is that his voice lines are muffled...I don't tend to hear him speaking as often as the other heroes either. Admittedly I don't play him much myself though.
    I think he's my 4th most played?

But that was more of a joke, he DOES say that, but he doesn't say it in a remorseful way. Just a "matter of fact, I'm going to kill someone here" type of way.

Still odd though for him to be able to appreciate the beauty of a omnic monk sanctuary while hating omnics as far as I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I think is interesting is in the roadhog/junkrat comic he seems to be a mute but in game he speaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Inbefore fat-shaming Roadhog.
    It's not bodyshaming to not favor a specific body type.

You probably meant your comment ironically but I'm responding for the handful of people who agrees with you unironically.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Reaper, because he's an edgelord!
    I'd say constantly decaying and regenerating takes you out of the edgelord zone and into plain "constant-pain" territory with a side of "right to bitch about life sucking ass".

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    What I think is interesting is in the roadhog/junkrat comic he seems to be a mute but in game he speaks.
    I imagine it's more of he'd be very boring in game if he didn't talk, but usually he's a man of very few words and just lets Junkrat do the talking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I imagine it's more of he'd be very boring in game if he didn't talk, but usually he's a man of very few words and just lets Junkrat do the talking.
    Yeah that's what I imagine they're going for as well but I would have liked for him to say anything in the comic. But to be fair it's been awhile since I've read it and only once so maybe he did and I just can't recall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    It's not bodyshaming to not favor a specific body type.

You probably meant your comment ironically but I'm responding for the handful of people who agrees with you unironically.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd say constantly decaying and regenerating takes you out of the edgelord zone and into plain "constant-pain" territory with a side of "right to bitch about life sucking ass".
    Still a hero for edgelords!

I do wonder how the 96 votes for Roadhog would have been distributed if he wasn't featured in the poll...

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    I love how your post on the least attractive female auto-discluded Zarya because she was "too masculine", which you subjectively thought was a universal unattractive feature in women, but left Roadhog in for the males.

Who voted for Roadhog?! Roadhog waifu best waifu!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lúcio.

im cool pls respodn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    I love how your post on the least attractive female auto-discluded Zarya because she was "too masculine", which you subjectively thought was a universal unattractive feature in women, but left Roadhog in for the males.
    Well welcome to 2017, you can critisize men if they look "out of the ordinary" (fat, short, "too slim", etc), but don't you fucking dare to do the same for women.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    i think he just doesnt like to talk much.

Formerly known as Arafal

No zenyatta? That is racism against the robots you bigote

Deleted
    Roadhog by far love that char!

Roadhog is the ugliest , no competition there . Best looking would either have to be either pre-cyborg Genji or young Jack

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Deleted
    No brainer on this one lol.

ROADHOG! Jesus. That fucking belly button and the piercing in there just make me literally scream inside. His Halloween skin just made it 100% worse. I can't stand it. That shit in there just dangling around. Ugh! I literally feel disgusted by that weird belly button and the piercing. :X

I love his kit so much so this is a very love-hate thing haha

10+ Year Old Account
    if you gave me a gun with 3 bullets in it and locked me in a room with roadhog, hitler and donald trump i'd shoot roadhog in the face 3 times and he still wouldn't be dead

fucking fat ass piece of shit

Roadhog without a question. Most attractive imo; McCree... he really speaks to my love for John Marston...

Why is Genji even on the list? He's basically a robot and you certainly can't see his face.