Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Yeah, you had a choice. Two choices, really: a) leave and wait until someone else bribed the guards to go back to their posts, ending the PvP event in the Sewers; or b) bribe the guard yourself.
    You should really read the whole thread :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Horodrigo View Post
    True PvE server? Lol man, you already play on a PvE, at least inform yourself about PvP areas. Where is the WAR on World of Warcraft?
    Underbelly has guards if you REALLY need to walk there. There is really few PvP areas if you play on a PvE.
    Why they do exist? So PvE people can experience PvP on little doses if they want.

You want what? Darkmoon ring to be PvE as well?
    Read up on the thread and you wwill understand

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    *shrug* can't be arsed. You don't have to PvP if you don't want. It's optional.
    However, it might be fun to get out of your comfort zone every now and then, eh?
    lol if you had read the thread you would not have posted that twice

Quote Originally Posted by Grofatso View Post
    It's the principle, PVE server shouldn't force one to PVP.
    And they do not.. That some quest happen to drop you in the middle of a zone that happen to be FFA PvP, is an oversight.. It's not something they did to annoy people..

PvE servers already work as OP want, except for apparently a few artifact quest, that drop you in the dalaran arena.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    No it didnt.
    It did. Scary about the fact you tell ppl what happened when you was not there. Not going to try to help you with that as I'm not qualified in that area.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polygnome View Post
    You always have the choice not to do the quest.

And in the underbelly you can buy a personal bodyguard for 5g that protects you for 5 minutes. Or you simply activate the guards. You are not forced into PvP. You chose to go there, unprotected. You know, you can always bring some friends to help you, if all else fails.
    Read the thread and try again

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    No this a qq-thread cause you got killed cause you have no idea that you dont have to pvp in the dalaran sewers with a bodyguard.
    what he is talking about is that for one of the Warlock Artifact weapons (destro if I remember right) at the end of the scenario you are in (where you are no where near the Underbelly) it ports you out to the middle of the Dalaran Underbelly, not the Warlock entrance, and if the Underbelly is currently in pvp free-for-all you are typically dead before you can reach the stairs to go get a bodyguard. Yeah it can suck but I don't see it any different than getting ported out next to a rare elite that can one shot you.

On a different note I wish all Faction NPC's were unattackable by the opposing faction on PvE servers so opposing factions couldn't kill flightmasters, auctioneers, questgivers, city guards, etc.
    Last edited by Fang7986; 2017-01-16 at 08:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilos View Post
    lol if you had read the thread you would not have posted that twice
    you're making a huge fucking drama out of one broken quest. report the quest bugged.
    you don't have to pvp if you don't want to, it's still optional, even if one quest didn't warn you about it.

Deleted
    you're making a huge fucking drama out of one broken quest. report the quest bugged.
    you don't have to pvp if you don't want to, it's still optional, even if one quest didn't warn you about it.
    And there you go for the 3rd time making a pointless comment cause you didn't read the thread before replying. Clue: " it's still optional" you go tell people it's optional if they wan't an artifact weapon in Legion...

seems like a l2p issue. OP's pvp could of been avoided, didn't avoid it demands an entire new server thats not worth the time money or effort.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Then You cannot add much value if you're making points that have no fucking relevance to the discussion. You're just noise at that point.
    This whole thread is noise. There's one quest that doesn't give you a choice/warning, if you happen to port in the wrong time. I can see how that can traumatize a whole nation of young men playing WoW - but that's one broken quest, let's not spin this to anything else. Stop making noise.

- - - Updated - - -

And there you go for the 3rd time making a pointless comment cause you didn't read the thread before replying. Clue: " it's still optional" you go tell people it's optional if they wan't an artifact weapon in Legion...
    Tell me how the PvP system is not optional.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    seems like a l2p issue. OP's pvp could of been avoided, didn't avoid it demands an entire new server thats not worth the time money or effort.
    Read up on the thread and post again please

- - - Updated - - -

This whole thread is noise. There's one quest that doesn't give you a choice/warning, if you happen to port in the wrong time. I can see how that can traumatize a whole nation of young men playing WoW - but that's one broken quest, let's not spin this to anything else. Stop making noise.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me how the PvP system is not optional.
    Read the thread. Just try to comment on something you care about what you comment on. Sorry if it sound harsh but its like the 20th comment from someone who didn't read the thread at all and commented a useless post cause it's already been covered and you were already 3 strikes

Read up on the thread and post again please
    this is all you can reply to everyone, buy a fucking guard or stop your shitposting.

but i'll solve the problem here with idiots.

Kilos has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.

People like OP is the reason the game is now so hand- holdy and set on rails so you dont get lost.

Deleted
    this is all you can reply to everyone, buy a fucking guard or stop your shitposting.

Kilos has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.
    Too sad you ignored me before you read up and really understood why I wrote that. Half this thread is useless cause ppl did not read up on the thread before they posted.

Yeah I agree the underbelly is a fucking abomination, not sure why people defend it even if it happens once.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oozlz View Post
    People like OP is the reason the game is now so hand- holdy and set on rails so you dont get lost.
    Cause I want to pvp on a pvp server and pve on a pve server?

Well I just followed the questline and aftewr I got the weapon it just sent me baci in some arena thing or something under Dalaran where everyone was pvp:ing. not like I had a choice
    1. You can wait a couple of minutes and the underbelly flips from free-for-all to non-PvP mode
    2. If you're impatient, you can pay for a guard which allows you to be down there unflagged
    3. We already did the underbelly whining in the first week of September 2016

I wish Blizzard would release true pve servers where you are never forced into pvp. An example is when I just finished my Warlock Destruction artifact quest I got teleported under Dalaran where I was pvp flagged and killed. There is a reason I play onle pve servers and that is cause I want to pla ythe content, not the other human players. If I flag myself by running by a pvp world quest area or something like that - fine my mistake but when you have no chance whatsoever to avoid pvp flag something is wrong and I would love to see a 3rd type of servers that are PVE ONLY.
    Totally agree with this post. It was stupid for Blizzard to set your character up for ganking by teleporting you into a PVP area with no warning. I know which quest you are talking about because I had the same exact thing happen to me (including being ganked).

I'm totally ok with the underbelly or the warden towers ... WHEN THERE IS WARNING that you are entering a pvp zone.

Being teleported into a PVP zone without warning? BAD design.

The people who are claiming you can avoid this are clueless and don't know what the quest is.

Deleted
    Nope it's a thread about having pve server where you can choose if you want to go pvp instead of being forced into it
    Isn't that the definition of a PvE Server? Just being curious.

15+ Year Old Account

And I added you to MY ignorelist for how you put him on the ignorelist and tried to blame him when you made a fool out of yourself. Welcome to internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banquetto View Post
    1. You can wait a couple of minutes and the underbelly flips from free-for-all to non-PvP mode
    2. If you're impatient, you can pay for a guard which allows you to be down there unflagged
    3. We already did the underbelly whining in the first week of September 2016
    Read the whole thread and you will understand why that comment was anotherone in the not-needed-basket

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endur View Post
    Totally agree with this post. It was stupid for Blizzard to set your character up for ganking by teleporting you into a PVP area with no warning. I know which quest you are talking about because I had the same exact thing happen to me (including being ganked).

I'm totally ok with the underbelly or the warden towers ... WHEN THERE IS WARNING that you are entering a pvp zone.

Being teleported into a PVP zone without warning? BAD design.

The people who are claiming you can avoid this are clueless and don't know what the quest is.
    So fix the quest. There's no need for some silly server setup for special snowflakes. You know that would end up in dozen different configurations