Page 37 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenius View Post
    Oh really what is abortion then?
    I edited my post, feel free to respond to that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    I don't support the killing of children. I don't support killing anyone.

I don't like abortion. I'll bet most, if not all people, don't like abortion. It's not something people do and say "Yay! We get to have an abortion!" It's a horrible experience, and while I don't like it, I understand that people's rights don't end where my feelings begin.

And yes, I'm going to call someone who supports mocking disabled people on national TV a horrible person.
    My point is we have to many people trying to pretend to have a moral superiority complex. We have bigger issues than "OMG he mocked a special needs person!"

My point is we have to many people trying to pretend to have a moral superiority complex. We have bigger issues than "OMG he mocked a special needs person!"
    The only people who find that kind of behavior acceptable are childish, immature people who have no business representing anyone in any capacity.

If you want to make some of a disabled person, and laugh about it with your friends, go be idiots and enjoy yourselves. The President should not be mocking anyone for any reason. They represent a nation of 300+M people of all different back grounds, lifestyles, experiences and physical characteristics, and they should treat everyone with respect and dignity.
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    Scientists have for years said that 2015 would be the point of no return, so I take their word for it. Climate activists can be scientists, sure. There is more than one view on the severity of climate change and how plausible it is to stop it. See, this is what happens when you decide to take a political hardline on science. It leads to useless activism on both sides.
    Do you need a safe space? I mean did somebody hurt you're feeling because he or she wasn't PC enough?

Isn't it funny how Trump almost seems to be in favor of Single-Payer Healthcare? The liberal position on healthcare.

Obamacare was a conservative proposal that the Obama administration dusted off in order to bridge the partisan divide and get at least incremental progress.

Of course the Republicans would rather play politics than do anything good for the country. So after having more than allowed for racist undertones, and not so subtle, and obstructing and trying to sabotage government rather than compromise for 8 years, the toxic environment they themselves created spirals completely out of control and we end up with Donald J. Trump for President. Their whole focus was opposing "socialized" healthcare and they employed every dirty trick in the book. End result: A Republican President in favor of "socialized" healthcare. Kind of funny when you consider it.

I wonder how I would feel though, if it ends up being a Republican President who brings universal healthcare to America. I mean on the one hand it would suck because he would actually have something great in his legacy. But obviously it would be great for the people, and Republicans would have it as their legacy too meaning they would probobly be less inclined to want to repeal it later on. Democrats would never want to repeal it because it's their wet dream to have "socialized" healthcare. So fucked up. Though I guess DJT flip-flops all the time, says one thing one day and something else the other, and given how his tax proposals is a complete train-wreck for the middle-class in favor of the billionaire class of which he is apart I guess the expectation going forward is quite clear after all.

The only people who find that kind of behavior acceptable are childish, immature people who have no business representing anyone in any capacity.

If you want to make some of a disabled person, and laugh about it with your friends, go be idiots and enjoy yourselves. The President should not be mocking anyone for any reason. They represent a nation of 300+M people of all different back grounds, lifestyles, experiences and physical characteristics, and they should treat everyone with respect and dignity.
    So again you are looking for someone who is going to lie to your face, and screw you on the back end. Versus the guy who speaks his mind, then tells you your getting screwed but I want to try and fix it.

For functional adults, the issue of Trump mocking a disabled person does not preclude them from being aware of, being able to discuss, and formulate informed opinions about the "bigger issues".

So again you are looking for someone who is going to lie to your face, and screw you on the back end. Versus the guy who speaks his mind, then tells you your getting screwed but I want to try and fix it.
    You're acting like Trump isn't going to do this.

I'll be the first one to say "I told you so" to the Trumpeteers when he gives tax cuts to the rich and loosens restrictions on industry and expects trickle down Trumpenomics to work simply because he believes he is intellectually superior to Ronald Reagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    Isn't it funny how Trump almost seems to be in favor of Single-Payer Healthcare? The liberal position on healthcare.

Obamacare was a conservative proposal that the Obama administration dusted off in order to bridge the partisan divide and get at least incremental progress.

Of course the Republicans would rather play politics than do anything good for the country. So after having more than allowed for racist undertones, and not so subtle, and obstructing and trying to sabotage government rather than compromise for 8 years, the toxic environment they themselves created spirals completely out of control and we end up with Donald J. Trump for President. Their whole focus was opposing "socialized" healthcare and they employed every dirty trick in the book. End result: A Republican President in favor of "socialized" healthcare. Kind of funny when you consider it.

I wonder how I would feel though, if it ends up being a Republican President who brings universal healthcare to America. I mean on the one hand it would suck because he would actually have something great in his legacy. But obviously it would be great for the people, and Republicans would have it as their legacy too meaning they would probobly be less inclined to want to repeal it later on. Democrats would never want to repeal it because it's their wet dream to have "socialized" healthcare. So fucked up. Though I guess DJT flip-flops all the time, says one thing one day and something else the other, and given how his tax proposals is a complete train-wreck for the middle-class in favor of the billionaire class of which he is apart I guess the expectation going forward is quite clear after all.
    In all honesty I think we are seeing the start of a party switch, both sides. Trump is not a republican. Despite what many want to believe. Personally I voted for him because I am tired of the corrupt hacks on both sides. I am also not for globalization in any way. At least with him I knew I was getting screwed one way and in the end know what I am getting. So far he is at least trying to do something about these corrupt trade deals which have virtually bankrupted places like Detroit.

- - - Updated - - -

You're acting like Trump isn't going to do this.

I'll be the first one to say "I told you so" to the Trumpeteers when he gives tax cuts to the rich and loosens restrictions on industry and expects trickle down Trumpenomics to work simply because he's intellectually superior to Ronald Reagan.
    I guess you never read the tax plan, and yes that is is exactly what it says. I did, like I have said before I voted for the guy that wasn't lying to my face. Because if you think the other side wasn't your funny. now if you never read it I cannot help. It is the same one he has been showing every one for years.

Pay your damn bill its not my responsibility to pay it for you. I am tired of this what about me. Is the system broken yes it is. Is right that you get screwed no. But its not right to screw me over in the process just for you. Since the ACA went into effect my insurance bill for my family premiums have gone from $150 a month to over $750 and month. At the same time my deductible has gone from $1000 to $4000. So no I am sorry my family comes first you do not.
    And it could been a lot cheaper for you if we went with true public healthcare, the problem you see is that we still are doing health care with for profit companies being involved and that profit has to come from somewhere. it is what you are ending up paying that you get so outraged over it is the profit these greedy companies need to make the shareholders happy.

Imagine if we instead of those obscene profit margins just made the ultimate shareholder the beneficiary you know the people getting affordable healthcare instead of the middle man raking in the dough on you.

Personally I voted for him because I am tired of the corrupt hacks on both sides.
    Have you seen his appointments and nominations? He is redefining what cronyism means.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    And it could been a lot cheaper for you if we went with true public healthcare, the problem you see is that we still are doing health care with for profit companies being involved and that profit has to come from somewhere. it is what you are ending up paying that you get so outraged over it is the profit these greedy companies need to make the shareholders happy.

Imagine if we instead of those obscene profit margins just made the ultimate shareholder the beneficiary you know the people getting affordable healthcare instead of the middle man raking in the dough on you.
    What I assume you mean is to make all health care systems and insurance non-profit organizations. I said that some where in this thread.

I guess you never read the tax plan, and yes that is is exactly what it says. I did, like I have said before I voted for the guy that wasn't lying to my face. Because if you think the other side wasn't your funny. now if you never read it I cannot help. It is the same one he has been showing every one for years.
    Is it 1981 again, and people think that giving tax cuts to businesses and the top income earners will fix the economy? Holy shit, I must have inadvertently created a time machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/katiesol.../#29c6b26aa5d0
    @breadisfunny what do you think?

People are gonna lose their lives over this. It really boggles the mind that these politicians were voted in.

I had very good and affordable health insurance then Obamacare hit and I had to cancel because I was going to not only have to pay my insurance but that of all the other worthless fucks that dont work or work the system and make it look like they dont have money. So I am all for this because since I didnt have insurance last year because it was going to cost me $1500.00/ month with a 10k deductible I got rid of it and still had to pay a fucking fine of $950.00 at the end of the year, still less than 1 month premium though.

Fuck that shit, thank God I had my wife go get a job somewhere else so we could get insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I had very good and affordable health insurance then Obamacare hit and I had to cancel because I was going to not only have to pay my insurance but that of all the other worthless fucks that dont work or work the system and make it look like they dont have money. So I am all for this because since I didnt have insurance last year because it was going to cost me $1500.00/ month with a 10k deductible I got rid of it and still had to pay a fucking fine of $950.00 at the end of the year, still less than 1 month premium though.

Fuck that shit, thank God I had my wife go get a job somewhere else so we could get insurance.
    You're still paying for these people.

Have you seen his appointments and nominations? He is redefining what cronyism means.
    As opposed to what everyone does in appointments. How do you think they get appointed? You really think they are qualified? Hell no it usually friends of friends or corporate. Do you really think all of the big republican establishment people were going to get appointed? Yeah Mitt would have been a great choice. Just like Loretta Lynch is an awesome AG. Because you know Chicago's police are to violent and crime is so low there. Again Off topic nvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    In all honesty I think we are seeing the start of a party switch, both sides. Trump is not a republican. Despite what many want to believe. Personally I voted for him because I am tired of the corrupt hacks on both sides. I am also not for globalization in any way. At least with him I knew I was getting screwed one way and in the end know what I am getting. So far he is at least trying to do something about these corrupt trade deals which have virtually bankrupted places like Detroit.

- - - Updated - - -

You actually think Trump is honest about his intentions?

You're still paying for these people.
    Tinykong
    I really do not think you understand how the ACA works.

As opposed to what everyone does in appointments. How do you think they get appointed? You really think they are qualified? Hell no it usually friends of friends or corporate. Do you really think all of the big republican establishment people were going to get appointed? Yeah Mitt would have been a great choice. Just like Loretta Lynch is an awesome AG. Because you know Chicago's police are to violent and crime is so low there. Again Off topic nvm.
    Wait, your argument was you voted for him because he said he was against those things. Or did you forget why you said you voted for him?

This is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    You actually think Trump is honest about his intentions?
    I think his loud mouth cannot hide it. He is in business for business sake. And for some weird reason in his own messed up way I think he does. At least in his own mind. How that translate to what we expect is another story.