Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Isn't that the definition of a PvE Server? Just being curious.
    Yep that is my point. Finally some more ppl understand

I wouldn't go as far as a new server type, just add an option so that your character is never flagged. They're halfway there, but there are still too many loopholes with outdoor content PvP areas, group finder phasing you to PvP servers without warning, and zoning into/out of places like the Underbelly.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You can enter the warlock hall without entering pvp
    Yes but parts of the quest take place in portions of the underbelly that are part of the pvp area. It is possible to finish the quest and no longer be phased.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Kilos View Post
    Cause I want to pvp on a pvp server and pve on a pve server?
    Then report the fucking quest as bugged.. which is what it is..

This entire thread is just a bunch of idiotic whining, by someone who got killed because a single fucking quest is bugged and throw them directly into a FFA PvP arena..

We don't need yet another realm type..

We don't need a full PvE server, where it is impossible to flag yourself for PvP..
    Because, for 99.9999999% of the game, and not your one damn bugged quest, PvE server means you don't get flagged for PvP. Unless you choose to enter a PvP area
    Last edited by Quibble; 2017-01-16 at 08:55 PM.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus View Post
    Then report the fucking quest as bugged.. which is what it is..

This entire thread is just a bunch of idiotic whining, by someone who got killed because a single fucking quest is bugged and throw them directly into a FFA PvP arena..
    As I said if you had bothered to read up on the thread: This is not a one-time-only-issue.

There are true PVE servers...think in all the years I played (95% of that time was on PVE servers), I think I got "ganked" maybe a dozen times, and 90% of those were due to my own stupidity (misclick, wandered into a pvp area, etc.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    There are true PVE servers...think in all the years I played (95% of that time was on PVE servers), I think I got "ganked" maybe a dozen times, and 90% of those were due to my own stupidity (misclick, wandered into a pvp area, etc.)
    Misclick is player mistake. Design that force you into pvp is another issue

As I said if you had bothered to read up on the thread: This is not a one-time-only-issue.

Where.. Where are you forced into PvP?

So far, I've seen you people write, the demonology artifact quest.. Which is oviously an oversight, and not intended to force people into PvP.

and someone brought up a few proffession quest in dalaran sewers.. Which you can do without ever engaging in PvP.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Deleted
    Where.. Where are you forced into PvP?

So far, I've seen you people write, the demonology artifact quest.. Which is oviously an oversight, and not intended to force people into PvP.
    There you go. you answered your own question.

There you go. you answered your own question.
    So... What you are saying is.. that you have absolutly no other examples of instances of being forced into PvP....

Other than this one bugged quest, where a quest developer accidently made you port to the wrong place..

And you solution is, instead of reporting the quest.. As you should..

You start whining over being forced into PvP, and want blizzard to make a whole new server type, just for i****s like you?

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2017-01-16 at 09:23 PM.

Deleted
    So... What you are saying is.. that you have absolutly no other examples of instances of being forced into PvP....

Other than this one bugged quest, where a quest developer accidently made you port to the wrong place..

And you solution is, instead of reporting the quest.. As you should..

You start whining over being forced into PvP, and want blizzard to make a whole new server type, just for idiots like you?
    Read up on the thread

Read up on the thread
    or you could just come with another example, instead of the same one.. Which we have explained to you already, is not intended to flag you for PvP.. That is does so, is OBVIOUSLY a mistake..

or you could just come with another example, instead of the same one.. Which we have explained to you already, is not intended to flag you for PvP.. That is does so, is OBVIOUSLY a mistake..
    The quest takes place in the underbelly which is 100% PVP zone even if you are on a PVP server.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    The quest takes place in the underbelly which is 100% PVP zone even if you are on a PVE server.
    He is complaining about one quest, where after being done, it teleports you to the sewers.. So you can not get a guard.. An obvious oversight..

Any "PvE" quest that make you go down in the sewers, can be done without PvP..

All this is, is OP being butthurt over a bugged quest, that got him killed.. And apparently rather want blizzard to create a whole new server type with no PvP what so ever, instead of just fixing this one quest.

Well, even after the warning the bickering and hostility continued, there's no discussion going on. Closing.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.