Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Any word on account bound/cross platform Virtual Software? I have a shit load of games from my Wii, WiiU and a couple on my 3dS. Is blizzard ever going to merge this shit?
    Blizzard won't be merging them and Nintendo won't be either.

Fuck you and buy your games again- Nintendo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Blizzard won't be merging them and Nintendo won't be either.

Fuck you and buy your games again- Nintendo.
    Corrected. I would not be surprised by this at all. Just another reason to not buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Corrected. I would not be surprised by this at all. Just another reason to not buy one.
    while its shitty, atleast nintendo gives you a discount. sony doesnt give you shit if you already bought an old game on ps3 when it gets released on ps4
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Based on prior internet services by Nintendo... I dont have high hopes for this one.

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    while its shitty, atleast nintendo gives you a discount. sony doesnt give you shit if you already bought an old game on ps3 when it gets released on ps4
    While this is true for PS2 classics on the PS4...

- All of the PS1 classics I already owned where playable on my Vita on day 1 for no charge.
    - All PSP games I owned digitally where playable on my Vita day 1 for no charge.
    - I had 3 free games the minute I bought a PS4 as Journey, Floe and Flower where all changed to cross buy and I already owned them on PS3.
    - Sony offers load of games that are cross buy between Vita/PS3/PS4,

So is Sony possibly screwing people behind the guise of achievements and higher resolutions with PS2 classics on PS4? Possibly, but they also have a history of being far more consumer friendly then Nintendo in this regard. It's not even an argument.

wait wait wait wait wait

skyrim is being resold for $60?

THE ORIGINAL NOT REMASTERED SKYRIM FOR $60 WHAT
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    wait wait wait wait wait

Amazon does have it posted for $60, Not sure if its a placeholder or what. (Good chance this post is placeholder tho)

https://www.amazon.com/Skyrim-Switch...+skyrim+switch

Knowing Bethesda.....Ya its going to be $60.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

wait wait wait wait wait

I was about to smugly disagree and link you evidence, but... wow. I googled it and, you're right. Remastered is not listed anywhere on their website, in the conference, articles and comments from various VG websites are just as confused. Its the regular 2011 version. Nintendo wtf.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I preordered my switch holy fuck im going to cum i've been thinking of this moment all my life.

$60 for Skyrim is a nice deal. A good game like this is worthy of $120. So we're jipping nintendo and bethesda by only buying it for $60

then get a 3ds because the switch at launch is not good portable gaming when it only launches with 1 good game.

1 2 switch is being received negatively at events because it's cheap garbage, bomberman R will be full of microtransactions, and skylanders and just dance are trash. Leaving Zelda, but that's releasing on the wiiU so ??????
    I have a 3ds, and I love it. But Switch can do some amazing things the 3ds can just dream about ( if it was capable of thinking).
    It will have a few good games at launch, which is enough. I will be playing on the go for the most part, so it will take a long time to finish them all. Besides, more good games are in the pipeline.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    It will have a few good games at launch
    few = one now? News to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vogyn View Post
    I was about to smugly disagree and link you evidence, but... wow. I googled it and, you're right. Remastered is not listed anywhere on their website, in the conference, articles and comments from various VG websites are just as confused. Its the regular 2011 version. Nintendo wtf.
    That's Bethesda, not Nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    I preordered my switch holy fuck im going to cum i've been thinking of this moment all my life.

$60 for Skyrim is a nice deal. A good game like this is worthy of $120. So we're jipping nintendo and bethesda by only buying it for $60
    Settle down there Todd.

$60 is pricey for a game released in 2011

Chelly

Ok Todd Howard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Can't really disagree with anything here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Can't really disagree with anything here.
    That was my thoughts on it as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you forgot the /s
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-01-17 at 01:41 AM.

So...Skyrim is the base version...

Nintendo is literally trying to hype folks up that a 6 year old game, one that had a remaster that included much improved visuals and all the DLC, is coming to their console? Literally, the 6 year old version of the game, and it's full price?

Fucking RIP Switch. Holy shit, this is turning out to be such a disaster of terrible decisions. I swear, they actively want the Switch to fail as a console.

Edit: Nevermind, apparently the Switch is getting a handful of old NeoGeo games. THE CONSOLE IS SAVED EVERYONE, NO NEED TO WORRY -______________________-

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Edit: Nevermind, apparently the Switch is getting a handful of old NeoGeo games. THE CONSOLE IS SAVED EVERYONE, NO NEED TO WORRY -______________________-
    IMO the remastered version wasn't worth $60 ether, To me it was a really lazy remaster. If they think ill spend $60 for a slightly better version then release version they are out of there fucken minds.

Incoming $60 Fallout 3 port
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-01-17 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So...Skyrim is the base version...

Nintendo is literally trying to hype folks up that a 6 year old game, one that had a remaster that included much improved visuals and all the DLC, is coming to their console? Literally, the 6 year old version of the game, and it's full price?

Fucking RIP Switch. Holy shit, this is turning out to be such a disaster of terrible decisions. I swear, they actively want the Switch to fail as a console.

Is it confirmed that its the base version?
    As far as I can tell online its not specified, although I really wouldnt doubt it.

Mario Kart 8 has no new tracks apparently, just battle mode and like 4 new characters.