Page 1 of 3
LastLast

In Development: Valeera, New Skins, and More!

10+ Year Old Account
    Those Valeera skins and animations.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've got the HotS for that demon hunter Valeera skin...

Valeera looks great but this is going to be one of the first hero in a while I won't be getting on the first day of release.

I expect her to be VERY popular, so for the first 2 weeks it will be really hard to get into any game with her. I expect QM queues to be longer than with Ragnaros and in HL she will be either first pick or first ban because of popularity (unless she is very underpowered but I dont think she will).

I mean, sexy + stealth, there is no way she isn't going to be one of the more popular hero releases, even if she is 5th warcraft assassn in a row!

I absolutely expect her to be a noob magnet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good lord that Lunar Li-Ming is one high-quality skin

Very elegant
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

She can choke me to death with dem thighs

Valeera's kit looks terribly dull.

On the bright side, no poisons means we can potentially still get Garona at some point.

MFPallytime made the observation that the third thint of the rooster mount was not shown in the trailer.

I mean just like everything else, these are all autobuy for me. Other mobas might be more popular, but I just don't see the level of quality in design/artistry that Blizzard has.

I'm slightly and unreasonably annoyed her kit is based on Outlaw rogue abilities when she's clearly a poison-heavy Assassination Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I mean just like everything else, these are all autobuy for me. Other mobas might be more popular, but I just don't see the level of quality in design/artistry that Blizzard has.

I'm slightly and unreasonably annoyed her kit is based on Outlaw rogue abilities when she's clearly a poison-heavy Assassination Rogue.
    We don't know what kind of talents she has yet. They've been getting more and more creative with those over time.

Kind of agree with that. I hope this doesn't interfere of the chance of seeing a true Outlaw rogue in HotS, like Vancleef.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

EXCITED!

Bloodfang Valeera <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    MFPallytime made the observation that the third thint of the rooster mount was not shown in the trailer.
    Such observation, very skillful. It is difficult to count to three. He definitely cannot enlist at VALVe now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    It also seems like she has a baseline stun if she attacks anyone from stealth - unless they use talents in these in-dev videos.
    They do. /10char

Isn't she meant to be a pit fighter? Combat/Outlaw seems appropriate. Besides, she looks more of a mixture, and I'd expect to see poisons as talents.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Monkey King skin, hopefully, has a replaced voiceover. Arthas voiceover with the Guan Yu skin, terribad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    The Monkey King skin, hopefully, has a replaced voiceover. Arthas voiceover with the Guan Yu skin, terribad.
    Monkey Brightwing has its own voice. I don't see why they wouldn't do it with a character that is far more important to a lot of people.

I wish that dh skin/armor was in game/WoW, it's fantastic
    and that red felsaber is awesome
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    It also seems like she has a baseline stun if she attacks anyone from stealth - unless they use talents in these in-dev videos.
    I think the abilities may have additional effects if used from stealth

The Sinister Strike from stealth applied a silence. Blade Flurry gave a stun
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)