Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    no it doesnt seem like half the country, and can you point me to one that wasnt borring?
    About 800,000 people are estimated to attend, which is less than half the attendance of President Barack Obama's 1.8 million supporters at his 2009 inauguration.Dec 26, 2016

Half the numbers. Likely a very low tv rating too.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Name one of his policies that is racist.
    Jeff Sessions.
    Housing discrimination.
    Birtherism.
    Claiming wide-scale voter fraud happening in inner cities.

I just named 4 easily.
    Last edited by Miztickow; 2017-01-16 at 11:31 PM. Reason: sorry, Mike Pence is anti-LGBT; idk his opinions on minorities

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Does anyone doubt the DNC will likely do that? Tim Kaine or Cory Booker will be the Next Hillary Clinton.
    It's possible but we'll have to see what the next few years bring. As of this second? Oh yeah Tim Kaine would happen -_-
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's possible but we'll have to see what the next few years bring. As of this second? Oh yeah Tim Kaine would happen -_-
    It looks like they're trying to prop up Cory Booker right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    About 800,000 people are estimated to attend, which is less than half the attendance of President Barack Obama's 1.8 million supporters at his 2009 inauguration.Dec 26, 2016

Half the numbers. Likely a very low tv rating too.
    i guess 800k people are half the country now. lets also not forget obama was the first black president of america, of course his view numbers and attendance would be higher. but please cling to what ever little bit of victory you can.
    Last edited by Zeta333; 2017-01-16 at 11:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i guess 800k people are half the country now.
    Bro you asked about the half number. If we assume that there is going to be half the interest that there was when the current guy was inaugurated then it's pretty clear that this equals significantly less than half the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Does anyone doubt the DNC will likely do that? Tim Kaine or Cory Booker will be the Next Hillary Clinton.
    They could run Joe Biden.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Bro you asked about the half number. If we assume that there is going to be half the interest that there was when the current guy was inaugurated then it's pretty clear that this equals significantly less than half the country.
    no you said half the country isnt going. not half the numbers.

Trump accused Lewis, D-Ga., for being "all talk" after Lewis questioned the legitimacy of Trump's election. The president-elect also advised the veteran congressman to pay more attention to his "crime ridden" Atlanta-area district. Trump's comments drew widespread criticism and have done little to reassure those uneasy about the transition from the nation's first black president to a president-elect still struggling to connect with most nonwhite voters.
    Martin Luther King III downplayed the slight, saying that "in the heat of emotion a lot of things get said on both sides." King, who said he pressed Trump on the need for voting reform to increase participation, deemed the meeting "constructive." King said that while he disagreed with the president-elect's comments, he believed "at some point in this nation we've got to move forward."
    "He said that he is going to represent all Americans. He said that over and over again," King told reporters in the lobby of Trump Tower after the nearly hourlong meeting. "I believe that's his intent, but I think we also have to consistently engage with pressure, public pressure. It doesn't happen automatically."

Seems like the meeting between Trump and MLK's son went pretty well.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Trump accused Lewis, D-Ga., for being "all talk" after Lewis questioned the legitimacy of Trump's election. The president-elect also advised the veteran congressman to pay more attention to his "crime ridden" Atlanta-area district. Trump's comments drew widespread criticism and have done little to reassure those uneasy about the transition from the nation's first black president to a president-elect still struggling to connect with most nonwhite voters.
    Martin Luther King III downplayed the slight, saying that "in the heat of emotion a lot of things get said on both sides." King, who said he pressed Trump on the need for voting reform to increase participation, deemed the meeting "constructive." King said that while he disagreed with the president-elect's comments, he believed "at some point in this nation we've got to move forward."
    "He said that he is going to represent all Americans. He said that over and over again," King told reporters in the lobby of Trump Tower after the nearly hourlong meeting. "I believe that's his intent, but I think we also have to consistently engage with pressure, public pressure. It doesn't happen automatically."

Seems like the meeting between Trump and MLK's son went pretty well.
    man cant have people being offended that trump pointed out that atlanta has a high crime rate. god damn him.

Quote Originally Posted by Miztickow View Post
    Jeff Sessions.
    Housing discrimination.
    Birtherism.
    Claiming wide-scale voter fraud happening in inner cities.

I just named 4 easily.
    Jeff Sessions is Trump's pick for Attorney General, not a policy.
    Housing discrimination stems from a lawsuit in 1973 inBrooklyn that was settled without the admittance of guilt. It is not a policy
    Birtherism, referring to the pursuit if whether or not Barack Obama was born into the United States is not a policy. Trump has also publicly stated that Obama was, in fact, born in the United States, period.
    The numbers for the wide-scale voter fraud have been contested, yet still show that in 2008, there were 6.4 percent of non-citizens who voted. 2.2 percent in 2010, so it does happen, but not on the scale that Trump claimed. This is STILL NOT A POLICY
    I'm beginning to wonder if you understand what exactly a policy is. None of the examples that you have provided are even policies, and only one instance of anything that you have stated could be conceived as a law being broken in regards to racism.

SOOOOOOO, name one of his POLICIES that is racist in nature. . . . Don't worry, I'll wait.

man cant have people being offended that trump pointed out that atlanta has a high crime rate. god damn him.
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ested-atlanta/

Quote Originally Posted by Asher13 View Post
    Housing discrimination stems from a lawsuit in 1973 inBrooklyn that was settled without the admittance of guilt. It is not a policy
    Birtherism, referring to the pursuit if whether or not Barack Obama was born into the United States is not a policy. Trump has also publicly stated that Obama was, in fact, born in the United States, period.
    The numbers for the wide-scale voter fraud have been contested, yet still show that in 2008, there were 6.4 percent of non-citizens who voted. 2.2 percent in 2010, so it does happen, but not on the scale that Trump claimed. This is STILL NOT A POLICY
    I'm beginning to wonder if you understand what exactly a policy is. None of the examples that you have provided are even policies, and only one instance of anything that you have stated could be conceived as a law being broken in regards to racism.

SOOOOOOO, name one of his POLICIES that is racist in nature. . . . Don't worry, I'll wait.
    didnt you know its racist to want to kick illegals out of the country.

- - - Updated - - -

so you linked a link that showed that atlanta has higher than the national average in crime.

Trump wildly exaggerated. Probably because in his mind any place with a lot of black people must be bad.

- - - Updated - - -

so you linked a link that showed that atlanta has higher than the national average in crime.
    Helps if you read it.

Fine, the wall.
    It is racist because its origins are racist. His reasoning is that most illegal Mexican immigrants are criminals, drug dealers, rapists, and murderers, but the fact is that illegal immigrants actually commit less crimes per capita than people born in the U.S.
    When something is said that is factually untrue that is meant to disparage a race of people, then it is racist.

"The district isn’t in as terrible economic shape as Trump suggests. While it has higher unemployment and poverty rates than the national average, it still has a thriving economic hub in Atlanta and higher educational attainment.

Atlanta does have a much higher crime rate than the national average, but like most major cities, that has been in decline.

From your article. Happily, it is on the decline. It's still not wrong.

"The district isn’t in as terrible economic shape as Trump suggests. While it has higher unemployment and poverty rates than the national average, it still has a thriving economic hub in Atlanta and higher educational attainment.

Atlanta does have a much higher crime rate than the national average, but like most major cities, that has been in decline.

Trump was talking about the districted not Atlanta as a whole. Trump said his district was crime ridden but a bit above average... Isn't crime ridden. Just keep calm and stop cucking...

Trump is a moron who doesn't think before he speaks. Why can't people on both isle call him out on his bullshit. Why defend the undefendable? Just call that shit out.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-01-17 at 12:04 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saft View Post
    I'm just not seeing the point in pointless resistance as excessive as this. People take turns to shit on Trump every second they get.
    Because in a free democracy you voice your disapproval.

I remember when Obama was inaugurated pretty much every stopped for a second, even classes were paused and there wasn't a live radio station not airing it. I feel like people might watch Trump's if they happen to be at home or the office flipping through the TV. Remember, more than 50% of the voter turnout did not vote for this guy.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Trump wildly exaggerated. Probably because in his mind any place with a lot of black people must be bad.
    In America is that not usually the case?

I don't consider myself racist, and realize its more than their skin color, but generally areas with a lot of black people are very dangerous areas.

That article's not the best unfortunately. It contradicts itself.
    Here's another source: https://lawstreetmedia.com/blogs/cri...tro-crime-map/
    Atlanta's crime rate is only slightly higher than the national average.