Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    As opposed to the public tantrums throw by the adult-child we just elected.
    Aw the president doesn't behave in a manner you deem appropriate? Would you like a tissue? How about a plastic bucket and shovel for all that sand?

Seems like all we heard during the last 8 years was how treasonous it was to disrespect the POTUS. My, how those attitudes have shifted now that their team isn't sitting in the driver's seat anymore. Now all that disrespect is just "voicing displeasure" and "civil disobedience".

Funny how you label him the adult-child...

#hypocrisymuch?

Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    Aw the president doesn't behave in a manner you deem appropriate? Would you like a tissue? How about a plastic bucket and shovel for all that sand?

Seems like all we heard during the last 8 years was how treasonous it was to disrespect the POTUS. My, how those attitudes have shifted now that their team isn't sitting in the driver's seat anymore. Now all that disrespect is just "voicing displeasure" and "civil disobedience".

#hypocrisymuch?
    Are you saying you don't have a problem with the way Trump has behaved in his new position? You think its appropriate for the President to use his time on social media to wage personal vendettas?

Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post

#hypocrisymuch?
    No, the treason talk what when the last Bush was president...people that spoke out against Obama were only called racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point I could see Melania being one of the musical acts playing Mary Had A Little Lamb on a recorder. Wonder what the ratings will be. I never paid attention to it before but I'll be curious how many people don't even bother with it. I do need to catch up my Netflix list anyways.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I call these boycotts the "the ensuring Trump gets a second term rally."

I am starting to think that people who label themselves as progressives lack the ability to learn. The reason why Trump is president is in now small part due to the public tantrums these adult children throw.
    yep this guy gets it

also all this protesting and "revolting" or whatever you want to call it, probably costing the whole venue much more money...which is our money...the taxpayers

There we go! Something that somewhat resembles a policy. Yes, Trumps numbers in regards to the correlation of illegal immigrants and violent crime is flimsy at best. What isn't racist is the sheer number of illegal immigrants in the country, 56% of which are Hispanic, being at best guess 11.4 million, since, you know, you don't really want to be filling out Census bureau data if you are an undocumented immigrant. A wall isn't going to do a lot to help that. There is a fairly complex system of tunnels that already exist underneath the current "wall" (More of a fence really), but I digress.

Regardless of what your skin color is, or your nationality is, if you are here illegally, then you should be removed. I don't see why that is a problem. What, because you came here and were able to birth children before you got caught? I mean, send them back with you. Shouldn't have been a poor parent and not went through the legal means of staying here.

Quote Originally Posted by frontfleezy View Post
    In America is that not usually the case?

I don't consider myself racist, and realize its more than their skin color, but generally areas with a lot of black people are very dangerous areas.
    Which is why you fact check before opening your mouth don't normalize the race to the bottom. We all end up losing that way.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Asher13 View Post
    There we go! Something that somewhat resembles a policy. Yes, Trumps numbers in regards to the correlation of illegal immigrants and violent crime is flimsy at best. What isn't racist is the sheer number of illegal immigrants in the country, 56% of which are Hispanic, being at best guess 11.4 million, since, you know, you don't really want to be filling out Census bureau data if you are an undocumented immigrant. A wall isn't going to do a lot to help that. There is a fairly complex system of tunnels that already exist underneath the current "wall" (More of a fence really), but I digress.

Regardless of what your skin color is, or your nationality is, if you are here illegally, then you should be removed. I don't see why that is a problem. What, because you came here and were able to birth children before you got caught? I mean, send them back with you. Shouldn't have been a poor parent and not went through the legal means of staying here.
    The problem isn't in the idea, its in the execution. What do you do with kids who came here before they were even fully aware? How do you root out millions of people who don't want to be found without overreaching? What do you do with their american citizen dependents? Forcing Americans to leave because you want their parents gone seems self defeating. etc etc etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    PS: to those saying this only cements Trump's support, I'd like to point you to the bus permits and the fact that there are 3x as many of them for the Women's March the next day.

Ya'll lost the popular vote. Had it not been for the Sanders supporters sitting out the election, the blue wall had a 99% chance of staying up, considering it was 80K votes across 3 states.

Don't fool yourselves, or get too arrogant about your false sense of superiority and moral high ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    PS: to those saying this only cements Trump's support, I'd like to point you to the bus permits and the fact that there are 3x as many of them for the Women's March the next day.

Ya'll lost the popular vote. Had it not been for the Sanders supporters sitting out the election, the blue wall had a 99% chance of staying up, considering it was 80K votes across 3 states.

Don't fool yourselves, or get too arrogant about your false sense of superiority and moral high ground.
    Trump supporters seriously underestimate how unpopular the man is.

Quote Originally Posted by Miztickow View Post
    That article's not the best unfortunately. It contradicts itself.
    Here's another source: https://lawstreetmedia.com/blogs/cri...tro-crime-map/
    Atlanta's crime rate is only slightly higher than the national average.
    Awesome! Looks like Atlanta is beating quite a few places in regards to their crime rate. Trump is wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Trump supporters seriously underestimate how unpopular the man is.
    Oh, I forgot the Trump voters that really only voted out of mere hope 1% of his claims would come true, and that have since expressed regret over their decision.

Those poor Rustbelt workers that are about to get fucked in the ass by a lack of factory jobs coming back (lol automation) and the loss of the ACA are about to get a wake up call. Well, those that still cling to hope are, the rest are already distraught.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

Is that trash can fire going to keep you warm for the next eight years?

Hehehehe...

Face it, the era of radical liberalism is over.

Trump turned two-time Obama voters because they got wise to the scam.

Come 2020 everybody is going to be able to look back at the infantile antics of the butt-hurt radicals currently protesting, rioting, commiting hate crimes, sending death threats, c'mon you know the lyrics sing along.

We'll take 2020 and after eight years of MAGA nobody is going to turn back to the empty identity outrage fueled antics of radicalism except the hopelessly uneducated.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miztickow View Post
    That article's not the best unfortunately. It contradicts itself.
    Here's another source: https://lawstreetmedia.com/blogs/cri...tro-crime-map/
    Atlanta's crime rate is only slightly higher than the national average.
    Lol Memphis is back to #1 for violent crimes...

Go figure. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    Is that trash can fire going to keep you warm for the next eight years?

Hehehehe...

Face it, the era of radical liberalism is over.

Trump turned two-time Obama voters because they got wise to the scam.

Come 2020 everybody is going to be able to look back at the infantile antics of the butt-hurt radicals currently protesting, rioting, commiting hate crimes, sending death threats, c'mon you know the lyrics sing along.

We'll take 2020 and after eight years of MAGA nobody is going to turn back to the empty identity outrage fueled antics of radicalism except the hopelessly uneducated.
    This shit is boring.

Offer the opportunity to obtain citizenship to those who have extenuating circumstances, such as having Us born children, and allow for the process to be expedited. If they refuse, then that is their own fault, and they should have their children deported with them We gave them the option, we offered to even let them cut the line. At that point, it is of their own choosing. Kids get to go with when they get booted out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I'm going to disagree. I believe Trump is going to be a one and done president. Mainly because those that put him in power are most likely going to be sorely disappointed in him and the ones that thinks he is the devil will not change their stance, even as he proves to be far more progressive than they thought, because he will still have (R) by his name.

The first year will be the tale tale signs of whether he has a shot a a 2nd term. If he really does amazing things for the middle class in the next 12-18 months, He is back in. If he fails to deliver anything by the 3rd year, he's gone.
    It's not a partisan thing for most people, I don't think. I'd gladly take President McCain over Trump or anyone that he's nominated.

Quote Originally Posted by Asher13 View Post
    Offer the opportunity to obtain citizenship to those who have extenuating circumstances, such as having Us born children, and allow for the process to be expedited. If they refuse, then that is their own fault, and they should have their children deported with them We gave them the option, we offered to even let them cut the line. At that point, it is of their own choosing. Kids get to go with when they get booted out.
    What legal basis do you have for deporting US citizens in this manner?

Trump wildly exaggerated. Probably because in his mind any place with a lot of black people must be bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Helps if you read it.
    any place with bullet proof glass in the gas stations has a bad crime rate. iv been to ATL.

What legal basis do you have for deporting US citizens in this manner?
    I'm not claiming that it is currently legal. I offered a solution to the predicament. New law can be written. Old law can be overturned. The parent would be making the choice to not become a citizen; therefore, the parent is making the choice to have their child/children deported back with them to their country of citizenship. Parents make decisions for their children every day.