Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    "

Just so we're clear here, you want a Constitutional amendment that will let you deport American citizens because of someone else's immigration status.
    If given ample opportunity to become a citizen to prevent this from happening and having direct refusal of the other person, then absolutely. We aren't talking about ANY person, we are talking about a Parent, who is here illegally and having a child here prior to being caught. This also means that BOTH parents would have to be here illegally, and refuse to become U.S citizens, even when given the chance to become one. I mean, it's either that, or fill up children's homes with the children of illegal immigrants because they were deported and the child gets to stay due to citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by Asher13 View Post
    If given ample opportunity to become a citizen to prevent this from happening and having direct refusal of the other person, then absolutely. We aren't talking about ANY person, we are talking about a Parent, who is here illegally and having a child here prior to being caught. This also means that BOTH parents would have to be here illegally, and refuse to become U.S citizens, even when given the chance to become one. I mean, it's either that, or fill up children's homes with the children of illegal immigrants because they were deported and the child gets to stay due to citizenship.
    Its insane that you've got such a hard on for punishing a nonviolent offense that you'll rewrite the Constitution and deport American citizens to get it.

Heads up though, going to have a hard time "deporting" American citizens to a country they're not citizens of.

He is still going to be the President . The left needs to stop being so childish, as if boycotting Trump will accomplish anything other than further cement the idea that they are sore losers.

"Unethical" isn't a legal standard, nor does it make unconstitutional laws constitutional.
    If it was a legal standard, Bernie Sanders would be our president right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    So she's not even a Trump supporter, but just stopped believing absolutely insane shit she got from I don't even know where. This doesn't help your point at all. Arguably that's better for you, because even if she had explicitly endorsed Trump, I'd just thank you for proving my point for me.
    Even WaPo and Huff-N-Puke couldn't deny that thousands upon thousands upon thousands of Obama voters went to Trump.

Entire Obama States went Trump.

Radicalism was rejected.

You cant deny it because...

MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    He is still going to be the President . The left needs to stop being so childish, as if boycotting Trump will accomplish anything other than further cement the idea that they are sore losers.
    You act like Trump is well liked in general or something.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    We did elect bush twice... I hope we won't make the same mistake twice but Merica.
    Bush lucked out with the war on terror, getting people to care about their security above all else. Plus Kerry was an awful candidate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    Haha, yeah, kinda like how Trump stopped being childish by letting go of the belief that Obama was a Kenyan Muslim and oh wait no, he was forced to give a half assed apology once he was nominated.

Welp.

The crime rate is more than twice the national average, that makes it a HIGH crime rate.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

Quote Originally Posted by alexkeren View Post
    The crime rate is more than twice the national average, that makes it a HIGH crime rate.
    National average includes parts of the US with more caribous than people. Its a pointless point of comparison here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I'm not denying that a lot of Obama voters voted for Trump. I am denying that it indicates they've somehow become better voters.
    Oh ok.

Well, that's ok you just made a mistake.

We'll work on it and MAGA together Nixx.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Risale View Post
    Were you ever is the better question because from here in the EU it looks like the US is made up of 50 countries that sorta try and get along every so often not unlike the European Union.
    I mean each state has its own laws, taxes, military, politicians & head of state and okay you pay federal tax and send a few muppets to a central location to fuck things up for each individual state, hell thats is exactly like the European Union.

In the last election you had 50% of the voters not bothered to show up and more or less 50/50 in numbers for each candidate but due to some antiquated system that nobody had the balls to repeal you and the world also are now stuck with this muppet (not that the other candidate was any better).

As to the whole boycott if people want to boycott the inauguration that is each persons choice and there right to do so.
    You are correct in your assessment of how the US works. Our founding fathers thought a more localized government was important. They didn't want to be completely ruled by another government that was halfway across the world.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Trump was talking about the districted not Atlanta as a whole. Trump said his district was crime ridden but a bit above average... Isn't crime ridden. Just keep calm and stop cucking...

Trump is a moron who doesn't think before he speaks. Why can't people on both isle call him out on his bullshit. Why defend the undefendable? Just call that shit out.

Most of the district has a crime rate MORE THAN twice the national average, that DOES make it crime ridden.
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    Oh ok.

Well, that's ok you just made a mistake.

We'll work on it and MAGA together Nixx.
    Comment on the fact that Tom Price abused his office for personal gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    hurdur someone might have lower ratings than the first black president did. Logic, do you know it?
    I wouldn't point it out if Donald Duck wasn't pointing out his magnificent ratings every other day. He even took the time out of the day to shit on Arnold Schwarzenegger's ratings in a tweet that criticized the show he's the executive producer of...

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i don't like how people treat this john lewis as though his word is god and beyond reproach.

rand paul said it, his status as a civil rights icon doesn't make him exempt from criticism. no person living or dead is.
    because they do like what every good liberal does and invoke the race card.

National average includes parts of the US with more caribous than people. Its a pointless point of comparison here.

It's a per 100k aka per capita comparison, thus it is a valid point.

Only if you assume a linear relationship between crime and population density.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who was more disconcerted by the fact that "Trump-King" got put into actual written word? I know it's referring to the two people but.. Say it out loud. Trump-King. Like some kind of ominous title.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

How does crime in other major cities compare to the national average? And to each other? I'd use that as a baseline, not national average.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.