Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This Conway person is a worse propaganda spewer than the Iraqi information minister was. Trump could drop a nuke in the middle of a city that kills millions of Americans and she'd say what a great job he did. I don't know why anyone in the media even talks to this complete waste of time.

Remember that time she denied something in an interview before anyone asked her a question?

Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    No. The US 'education' system did.
    Psh. I went to a public high school in a red state....I understand that public school education varies wildly in the US, but even still I doubt our education system is the cause of willful ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I think Comey and Clinton did that way more then her.
    That's who I think Trump has to thank. More importantly the DNC for forcing Clinton on the party as the nominee, but I just can't see Trump winning against your average likable Democrat.

The Comey part just cracks me up on several levels to help expose the blatant hypocrisy of both parties.

July 2016
    DNC: Comey is a wise bipartisan strictly relaying the facts.
    GOP: Comey is a Left-Wing HACK!!

October 2016
    GOP: Comey is a wise bipartisan strictly relaying the facts.
    DNC: Comey is a Right-Wing HACK!!

Can meaningful conversation can come from questions like this? Seems like the responses are going to be overwhelmed with shit-talk pollution from the opposition.

I think Kellyanne Conway played a role, but she was only part of it (imo she is very good at what she does). The fact Trump is a businessman and not a politician is part of it. The fact he repeatedly broke the PC barrier/didn't use a "politician's filter" was part of it. The fact he had a huge presence (for better or worse) on Twitter was probably a huge thing for him. The fact that he made a lot of promises that people wanted to hear (and promises he will probably break) is also part of it.

The hits on Hillary from the FBI and [allegedly] Russia were part of it (though in both of these situations it all boiled down to dishonest/sketchy things being done by Hillary and the DNC). As someone who doesn't identify as far right or far left, I think Democrats should be angry. Not at Russia (or whoever was responsible for the hacks), but at the content released as a result of those hacks. I don't think the hacks impacted the results of Hillary vs. Trump terribly much, but I do think the DNC's conduct impacted Hillary vs Bernie, and I have a feeling if Bernie ended up running against Trump, he would have done better.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    but even still I doubt our education system is the cause of willful ignorance.
    Fun fact - wilful ignorance is a myth, any educated person wants more knowledge.

The only reason someone is ignorant is that they didn't receive sufficient information to reach that state.

Knowledge is like a tree, it only grows if something is planted.

The US education system is so distorted and uneven that many people don't get that seed.

That is NOT wilful, they are just victims. Victims who just elected Trump.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Most of what she visibly did was deny that Trump said things that Trump said.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    That's who I think Trump has to thank. More importantly the DNC for forcing Clinton on the party as the nominee, but I just can't see Trump winning against your average likable Democrat.

The Comey part just cracks me up on several levels to help expose the blatant hypocrisy of both parties.

July 2016
    DNC: Comey is a wise bipartisan strictly relaying the facts.
    GOP: Comey is a Left-Wing HACK!!

October 2016
    GOP: Comey is a wise bipartisan strictly relaying the facts.
    DNC: Comey is a Right-Wing HACK!!
    Can't deny that Comey deliberately chose to break with FBI protocol right before an election.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Psh. I went to a public high school in a red state....I understand that public school education varies wildly in the US, but even still I doubt our education system is the cause of willful ignorance.
    Depends...

Do you have a Uncle that is pro Trump and acts all Macho but deep down and when it comes down to it loves his family?

#TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Remember that time she denied something in an interview before anyone asked her a question?

Good times.
    At least she didn't tell 8 different lies about her email use, each evolving as evidence was discovered.

Bravo Kellyanne Conway!

With Donald Trump's victory, Kellyanne Conway became the first female to run a winning U.S. presidential campaign.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I thought it was the Benghazi "scandal" + emails+ Comey that propelled trump to victory despite both being bad candidates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I don't think anyone could have done much better, honestly. I think she did the best she could.
    The fact that she has no moral compass aside, I felt bad for her always trying to keep up with Trump's stance-of-the-day. To that end I would agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    At least she didn't tell 8 different lies about her email use, each evolving as evidence was discovered.

Bravo Kellyanne Conway!

With Donald Trump's victory, Kellyanne Conway became the first female to run a winning U.S. presidential campaign.
    No one is talking about Clinton but you. For someone who likes to remind people that Trump won the election you seem awfully hung up on talking about the person who didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    There's a certain irony in how the people who bring up identity politics on this forum are the people who are supposedly against it.
    If you want to see identity politics in action check the latest cash-grab scam:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...216a7?ir=Arts&
    MAGA

Kellyanne Conway is fertile, 4 kids 2 of them twins.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

No one is talking about Clinton but you. For someone who likes to remind people that Trump won the election you seem awfully hung up on talking about the person who didn't.
    See post #2. The door was open before I showed up.
    MAGA

10+ Year Old Account
    He would have won without her. Clinton was the worst candidate the Democrats could have found. They deserved to lose.

yeeeaaaah

she ran a campaign with one of the least liked presidential candidates ever against one of the least liked presidential candidates ever and won, yiipeee who gives a shit

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    yeeeaaaah

she ran a campaign with one of the least liked presidential candidates ever against one of the least liked presidential candidates ever and won, yiipeee who gives a shit
    Who gives a shit you say?

Gee, I don't know.

I guess we're all supposed to give a shit.

Every time anybody other than a SWM does something "first" its a landmark decree worthy of statue song and a Google doodle.

So ya, give a shit - she was first.
    MAGA

Can't deny that Comey deliberately chose to break with FBI protocol right before an election.
    And is under investigation for said action.