Quote Originally Posted by Piffz View Post
    The notes specify DPS SPEC, does that include tanks?
    I think the ''DPS Specs'' its for the trinket the same way it says: ''Paladin'' for the belt. My guess is that the Belt is nerfed for all specs.

Is it me or they added faith's armor trait as a buff in your buff tray now? So people can easier track it / make WA for it?

I also noticed they swapped judgement of light and consecrated ground in the location on the talent tree, I nearly went with wrong talent once because I was picking by muscle memory.

It's always been a buff, at least on live.

Anyone that can help me out with statsweights for a second?
    I've been playing my paly alt more lately but i feel like im doing something wrong when i check out most of you guys on armory..
    Right now i have the following;

11% crit, 17% haste, 22% mastery and 15% vers, with all enchants/gems in Vers.
    But most of the people i looked up on armory seem to stray away from Vers?
    Did it became that bad all of the sudden?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ascadin/simple is my armory.
    Especially my Sameed's is something i keep wondering about since its by far my lowest ilvl but due to the warforged proc its a solid 5% Vers from a single ring, so im not sure if i should keep using it.

Thanks in advance!

(I mostly only do a couple M+ with some guildies, dont really raid on the Paly or anything)

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Anyone that can help me out with statsweights for a second?
    I've been playing my paly alt more lately but i feel like im doing something wrong when i check out most of you guys on armory..
    Right now i have the following;

11% crit, 17% haste, 22% mastery and 15% vers, with all enchants/gems in Vers.
    But most of the people i looked up on armory seem to stray away from Vers?
    Did it became that bad all of the sudden?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ascadin/simple is my armory.
    Especially my Sameed's is something i keep wondering about since its by far my lowest ilvl but due to the warforged proc its a solid 5% Vers from a single ring, so im not sure if i should keep using it.

Thanks in advance!

(I mostly only do a couple M+ with some guildies, dont really raid on the Paly or anything)
    You still want to gear for haste>vers for survivability. Since I see you are using holy shield(not usually recommended, blessed hammers does more damage and mitigation), mastery is decent also. Those of us that are gearing haste>crit are doing so for the extra damage with seraphim builds, but at a bit of a survivability loss.

Got uther's guard from weekly chest of disappointment.
    guess it's good for necrotic weeks but..meh.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Deleted
    any particularly strong trinkets for us in NH?

I went through them and nothing really seemed to stand out as particularly good. Picked up the draughts off guldan and planning to use it for haste and to combo up with wings/sera for burst when i can.

4 Piece seems a bit meh - but 2 piece definitely worth it (helm/shoulders) - is that the consensus?

Deleted
    NH trinkets seems really lackluster for us in general - the tank ones are situational at best, and the damage proc trinkets seem to do reduced damage for tanks now according to their tooltips. The Elemental Foci could be good, similar to Angerboda, but I can't seem to find out the amount of stats it actually gives when it procs. Even if it is doing half damage for us, draught could be decent with our cooldowns, and its one of the only ways to get high passive haste on a trinket.

4 piece is probably not worth it unless you have the new legendary Helm. I agree with helm/shoulders - unless you are a crazy person who doesn't want haste.

Edit: Elemental Foci has 0.35 RPPM for tanks. RIP.
    Last edited by mmocb56918e18f; 2017-01-20 at 02:08 PM.

Which traits are considered the best to go for (in terms of relics)? Scatter the Shadows seems really good, but I'm not sure the increase is worth it over more BH damage or SotR damage reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Damage Rankings for Minor (3/3) Traits :

Consecration In Flame > Hammer Time (if BH) > Stern Judgment > Righteous Crusader > Hammer Time (non BH)

TMI Rankings for Minor (3/3) Traits :

Resolve of Truth > Bastion of Truth > Righteous Crusader > Scatter The Shadows > Unflinching Defense > Faith’s Armor > Stern Judgment

DTPS Rankings for Minor (3/3) Traits :

Bastion of Truth > Righteous Crusader > Faith’s Armor > Unflinching Defense > Stern Judgment
    That's what Cel said forever ago, but not much has changed with the class since then so they're probably still accurate.

So these are our new artifact traits so far in 7.2, along with all our 3 point traits going up to a possible 8 now:

• Decree of Justice (Rank 1) (New) Your Judgment grants you Blessed Stalwart, increasing the damage and damage reduction of your next Shield of the Righteous by 0.
    • Defender of Truth (Rank 1) (New) Ardent Defender grants an absorb shield for 12% of maximum health when it fades.
    • Holy Aegis (Rank [1-8]) (New) Increases parry chance by [1-8]%.

Doesn't seem anything particularly exciting. Not sure if you'd consider DoJ a buff to Crusaders Judgment seeing as you already Judgment more than you SotR.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I like the buff to AD tbh. Decree of Justice depends on the value but it will be annoying when you want to chain SotR
    Now I think about it, it's arguably a stealth nerf to BoL/buff to CJ and FA because you'll want the effect up for each shield. Meaning BoL chain slams are less valuable.

Interesting way to go about it.

Deleted
    which legendary would you upgrade to 940?

sephuz, heathcliffs, prydaz or the ret helm?

considering prydaz atm, because the boost of 3 secondaries is pretty strong + its basically my biggest selfheal as a tank (15-20%)
    Last edited by mmoc52398e7931; 2017-01-21 at 10:57 AM.

Quick question guys, how do you guys keep threat when our co-tank is a Prot Warrior?

I'm also leaving a link to my armory in case you guys notice something wrong with my talent choice/gear, just ignore my Animated Exoskeleton, I'm usually using a 870 Memento of Angerboda.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Arkei/simple
    Last edited by Magnosh; 2017-01-21 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahem View Post
    [*]Decree of Justice (Rank 1) (New) Your Judgment grants you Blessed Stalwart, increasing the damage and damage reduction of your next Shield of the Righteous by 0.
    Meeehhhh... Would hate to be pigeonholed into the double judgement talent because of this, atm it's a choice double judgement or bastion, would prefer it stays that way. Also we don't really need more powerful shield of the righteous, it's already one of the best damage reduction effects, what we need maybe it's extra help in the out-of-shield periods. Really disappointed with this trait.

[*]Defender of Truth (Rank 1) (New) Ardent Defender grants an absorb shield for 12% of maximum health when it fades.
    This one I love. Adds extra cushion so you don't get instagibbed when it ends, but not too OP either.

[*]Holy Aegis (Rank [1-8]) (New) Increases parry chance by [1-8]%.
    Bland. Nothing special.

you're not pigeon holed into double judgment at all because of it, in reality it doesn't cost you anything playing FA instead of CJ - aslong as you're not sitting on 3 shields no effective dps is lost.

I doubt it even costs you anything running BoL. You could probably fit enough judgements inside of Seraphim to not lose damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnosh View Post
    Quick question guys, how do you guys keep threat when our co-tank is a Prot Warrior?

I'm also leaving a link to my armory in case you guys notice something wrong with my talent choice/gear, just ignore my Animated Exoskeleton, I'm usually using a 870 Memento of Angerboda.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Arkei/simple
    You run seraphim. There's no way a prot warrior (even with devastator) will out aggro you with your ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    You run seraphim. There's no way a prot warrior (even with devastator) will out aggro you with your ilvl.
    That doesn't sound very helpful. For some reason I have similar issues with bear cotank. For progress I sometimes have to run RP and not go Sera just to keep up TPS with a cotank.

If you're having threat issues after the first 15 seconds in any situation its 99% down to poor play by either you or your cotank, no real exceptions.