Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polygnome View Post
    Because they had to name a day, and its tomorrow. if it was last week some people would be upset, if it was next week some people would be upset. I'm ok with legendaries not being upgraded, as long as the upgrade has a fair price.
    But couldn't they just upgrade the old ones to 940 or release the new ones with 910 and the questline?

Quote Originally Posted by Aliok View Post
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...71-715/#post82

And correct, tier gear will not be war/titanforged.
    Nowhere does that say they will not be war/titanforged, fact is they will be just like any other loot. When you use the token it gives you a piece, that piece can be warforged or titanforged, it's the EXACT same thing as in HFC.
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2017-01-16 at 10:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliok View Post
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...71-715/#post82

And correct, tier gear will not be war/titanforged.
    That post doesn't imply tier gear not war/titanforging at all. HFC had the exact same system and tier gear titanforged just as it does now.

Quote Originally Posted by Prfct View Post
    Both of you are incorrect... Emmissary Caches weren't changed on the PTR. We know for a fact that people who hoarded caches and opened them after patch day received NEW LEGENDARIES (for example I got Beast Master shoulders)... so its a fact that caches decide their loot table as they are opened not as they are looted. So you won't be able to laugh... you'll just stay in a corner seeing those 'nerds' getting 940 ilvl legendaries. Caches weren't change at all last patch so... yeah... people hoarding will benefit, like me

Caches are decided once you get the cache.. not when you loot it

Quote Originally Posted by Noix View Post
    Caches are decided once you get the cache.. not when you loot it
    Incorrect. I know people who held off their caches for 7.1.5 and got theirs updated. It's possible, though, that maybe whether or not you get a legendary is determined then. But people in my guild who held off got rewarded for waiting for fuck tons of curious coins and such.

Deleted
    why is blizzard so quiet today? tomorrow is a big day for raiders

As much as LFR is a debatable topic, I must say the release schedule of it is really silly. I think a lot of us can appreciate it as a place to test the basics of our alts and stuff like that, as well as those that use it as their primary raid content. I think a stagger is fine, it also works well for people who doesn't have much time, to be introduced one at a time. But ~50 days after release for the last part? Come on now.

REALLY want to know what the drop rate is going to be on those essences.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both of you are incorrect... Emmissary Caches weren't changed on the PTR. We know for a fact that people who hoarded caches and opened them after patch day received NEW LEGENDARIES (for example I got Beast Master shoulders)... so its a fact that caches decide their loot table as they are opened not as they are looted. So you won't be able to laugh... you'll just stay in a corner seeing those 'nerds' getting 940 ilvl legendaries. Caches weren't change at all last patch so... yeah... people hoarding will benefit, like me
    Except you're literally wrong, because its in the blue post.

"Additionally, once the Nighthold is open, any new Legendaries you discover will already be item level 940. Note that this does not apply retroactively to Emissary Bags that you may already have in your inventory when the time comes. Only new bags earned after the Nighthold is open have the chance to reward an item level 940 Legendary."

So you'll be able to enjoy getting some of the new legendaries, but at level 910.
    Whooooooooooooooooo

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Specifically mentions that hoarding them won't work in the blue post. Good luck though, you might get a 910

Quote Originally Posted by Stormykitten View Post
    As much as LFR is a debatable topic, I must say the release schedule of it is really silly. I think a lot of us can appreciate it as a place to test the basics of our alts and stuff like that, as well as those that use it as their primary raid content. I think a stagger is fine, it also works well for people who doesn't have much time, to be introduced one at a time. But ~50 days after release for the last part? Come on now.
    100% agree. It's BS, really.
    HORRIFIC VISIONS SOLO - CASUAL GEAR

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3v...fz8ZVIrd4sOgvw

Quote Originally Posted by Stormykitten View Post
    I agree. Don't see the point of the delay. I was considering dropping the sub. Might as well save the 30 bucks until March.

Deleted
    I really like this "Legendary Item Upgrades" ANOTHER PUNISHMENT for those who have alts! I don't even understand this...

Blizzard should say: "We don't support multiple characters because we don't like when we fuck up a class (like hunter) you can escape our wrath and play on another class...

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    I really like this "Legendary Item Upgrades" ANOTHER PUNISHMENT for those who have alts! I don't even understand this...

Blizzard should say: "We don't support multiple characters because we don't like when we fuck up a class (like hunter) you can escape our wrath and play on another class...
    Then again, if a player has a character with 40d played and top notch legendaries and what not, why should his alt with few days played be able to compete toe to toe in dps/heal/tank viability? Surely there needs to be some sort of advantage for the time and effort invested into the toon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must say that across the board, these tier sets are the finest looking ones since a long long time. Well done Blizzard!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Does someone know what now the highest ilvl is that can WQs // Dungeons etc drop ? its still 895? And Will be the Titanforged thing be increased in Nightmare and ToV ?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    No solo content added in 7.1.5? No subscribe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaflis View Post
    Wait... Brawler's Guild is solo content, that was added in 7.1.5. Maybe read the patchnotes

Quote Originally Posted by Zaflis View Post
    Its an mmo go play skyrim.

Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    Then again, if a player has a character with 40d played and top notch legendaries and what not, why should his alt with few days played be able to compete toe to toe in dps/heal/tank viability? Surely there needs to be some sort of advantage for the time and effort invested into the toon.
    Would be true if you didn't want/have to change class/spec because you got crapped all over by blizz *cough* hunters *cough*
    Even the Hunter T19 armor looks bad

i7 4700k - 32GB - R9 290 - Samsung 850Pro