Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Alright! Sounds good, is Balmung still a high pop server? That's where I used to play
    Yes, in fact it's so high pop you can't make a new character on the realm. (You can pay to transfer there, or if you're lucky catch the servers coming back online after maintenance or something, but 99% of the time nope.) Also there's almost always a queue to log on for me, though it's rarely more than a couple minutes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Yes, in fact it's so high pop you can't make a new character on the realm. (You can pay to transfer there, or if you're lucky catch the servers coming back online after maintenance or something, but 99% of the time nope.) Also there's almost always a queue to log on for me, though it's rarely more than a couple minutes.
    It is usually not a 'real' queue (barring expac launch and patch days). Just cancel and re-enter. Or spam 0 twice if you're using keyboard (dunno the button for ps).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Basically the same healing spell effect spell from different people can't stack
    Only true for AST though. WHM HoTs do stack.

Not long left to wait!

I tried to sleep and got a few hours in at least. Though I ended up being much too excited to actually remain asleep.

15+ Year Old Account
    No egi-glamours for now are just carbuncle recolours.

The servers are back up! Have fun everyone!

Deleted
    And I thought we decided to all be equal people with our own goals leading us to fight together, without a leader.

Hey guys, can any of you tell me what i'm doing wrong as i'm clearly too retarded to type in a simple text command. I'm trying to change my Garuda Egi into something else and i'm doing what the stupid help thing says to do and it's not effing working.

I've tried /egiglamour “garuda-egi” “ruby carbuncle” which is what the help thing says to do. No dice.

so I tried
    /egiglamour garuda-egi ruby carbuncle
    /egiglamour garuda-egi "ruby carbuncle"
    /egiglamour garuda-egi Ruby Carbuncle
    /egiglamour garuda-egi "Ruby Carbuncle"
    /egiglamour garuda-egi "rubycarbuncle"
    /egiglamour garuda-egi rubycarbuncle
    /egiglamour garuda-egi "RubyCarbuncle"
    /egiglamour garuda-egi RubyCarbuncle
    /egiglamour garuda-egi "ruby-carbuncle"
    /egiglamour garuda-egi ruby-carbuncle
    /egiglamour garuda-egi Ruby-Carbuncle

and I just get “Ruby” is not a valid pet name or something to that effect. For a Simple text command i sure am feeling retarded as I can't get the goddamn thing to work. What the hell am I doing wrong?

i thought there was a quest you had to do first?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    What the hell am I doing wrong?
    Have you completed this Quest?

15+ Year Old Account
    If you've done the quest and you still can't get it to work, I've heard some people saying they're not able to change ifrit so its possible its bugged for you. =\

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Have you completed this Quest?

Yup sure have

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    If you've done the quest and you still can't get it to work, I've heard some people saying they're not able to change ifrit so its possible its bugged for you. =\
    Yea maybe. Last resort is to relog

Also daaamn I just came into Gridania and there is a bunch of Drg doing their move where they leap in the air and slam their lance down... I'm so glad my volume wasn't too loud otherwise i'm sure the whole neighborhood would have heard that loud as hell noise suddenly come blasting out as I was loading into gridania... so damn loud >_<

Today is the worst day to be at work -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    Yup sure have
    Got it to work but uhh JP.
    goes as /egimirage ガルー*・エギ カーバンクル・ルビー for JP for garuda to ruby carbuncle.
    Right, MMOC still has censor, so the da part is a star now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone wondering about the Pneumite for the anima quest - it can be bought for 200 poetics, 200 lore, or 4k GC seals. At the respective vendors of course.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Anyone wondering about the Pneumite for the anima quest - it can be bought for 200 poetics, 200 lore, or 4k GC seals. At the respective vendors of course.
    Wait...the new relic step is another tomestone grind?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    It is usually not a 'real' queue (barring expac launch and patch days). Just cancel and re-enter. Or spam 0 twice if you're using keyboard (dunno the button for ps).
    It takes me less than a minute in the queue anyway barringaunch days etc.

TURN TITLES OFF, THE FINAL QUEST GIVES PLAYERS A MASSIVE NANAMO IN ARR TIER SPOILER TITLE.

Also in duty finder window select frontlines freelancer for near instant pvp ques. Just fyi.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    TURN TITLES OFF, THE FINAL QUEST GIVES PLAYERS A MASSIVE NANAMO IN ARR TIER SPOILER TITLE.

Also in duty finder window select frontlines freelancer for near instant pvp ques. Just fyi.
    I'm not allowed in PvP anymore. Apparently using Lalafells as shields and screaming THIS IS SPARTA are not allowed

...Whoever let his/her Lavender Beds Ward 1, plot 41, on Odin, to be auto-demolished... Thank you

A good patch day surprise.