Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickyick79 View Post
    Justicar. I never see anyone with it. Probably because I don't play alliance anymore, but that's besides the point lol, it's still very rare!
    I'd love to have Justicar. I have Exalted in AV and WSG but AB is blacklisted forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    My rarest titles would be ''the Beloved'' and ''Bloodsail Admiral'' I think.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    Undying, Commander (Rank11 PVP), Hand of A'dal, Champion of the Naaru, and Justicar. in no particular order
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    If you have the original vial quest, or already completed them it might still be possible to do it. Unless they fixed that. I can't remember. I know I got mine in Wrath of the Lich King. Mostly because I read about the vial thing and went for it directly.

But I would say any title that was only limited time is rare.
    It was my Warrior and even though I haven't played it since MoP, I must've abandoned the quest at some point since I ran the script which showed the quest's progress and it came back null.

I use "Smiffy, Seeker of Knowledge". I've only seen one other person with it because most people hate archeology and its a pretty long grind. Almost done with the Insane title, but I see a lot of people with it.

I would say the most rare titles would be PVP related ones. I've seen more Scarab Lords then Glad titles from the first seasons.

I think the old level 60 PVP titles would be rare as how many of those accounts are still around? My original account had Knight-Lieutenant or something similar and my brother had the top title...we both quit and those accounts went bye bye...

Considering my current account is from Cata...doubt I have any really rare titles on that account. I really wish I had kept my original account

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themanintobuildafire View Post
    I think the old level 60 PVP titles would be rare as how many of those accounts are still around? My original account had Knight-Lieutenant or something similar and my brother had the top title...we both quit and those accounts went bye bye...

Considering my current account is from Cata...doubt I have any really rare titles on that account. I really wish I had kept my original account
    Except the 60 PvP titles are the same as those rewarded from Rated Battleground now.

10+ Year Old Account
    it has to be a title no longer available

I really like vainquisher and mistwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Loqmani View Post
    Guess it's been a while since we have seen such a thread, and now that Legion got released we might have seen the rarest of rarest of titles that we thought we would never see again!

My Top 5 Rarest:
    1. ''Original'' Scarab Lords, those who opened the gates in 2006. PvE. 0.00% 250-260~ players from Vanilla.
    2. Wild Gladiator Season 17 Warlords of Draenor. PvP. 0.00% 250-280~ players from Warlords Season 2.
    3. Merciless Gladiator Season 2 Burning Crusade. PvP. 0.00% 300-400~ players from BC Season 2.
    4. Furious Gladiator Season 6 Wrath of the Lich King. PvP. 0.00% 300-450~ players from WotLK Season 6.
    5. Cataclysmic Gladiator Season 11 Cataclysm. PvP. 0.00% 400-500~ players from Cataclysm Season 11.

*These are estimates. Ive done quite some digging around.

My Top 5 Least Used:
    1. Grievous Gladiator. PvP. Im sure most of the players think it's a bad name for a R1 title and so they tend not to use it often compared to the others.
    2. Tyrannical Gladiator. PvP. Same as the reasons above.
    3. Prideful Gladiator. PvP. Same as the reasons above.
    4. Another Character Specific Title.
    5. Another Character Specific Title.

My Top 5 Least Used consists of character specific titles because they can only be used on 1 character, therefore making them the least used out of all, these are mostly PvP titles. Account-Wide titles tend to be used more often cause well yeah..they are Account-Wide.
    Titles like Jenkins and The Patient are used less often aswell but I strongly believe that there are many players out there with only these titles so they like to use these 2 because there are no other options.

And please try not to bring up issues regarding why it's not rare anymore and stuff like that. The biggest of these is the exploiting surrounding the AQ War Effort. I know that it's been messed around with on new realms and that we have hundreds more of them now. Wich is why I decided to say ''Original'' Scarab Lords because they earned it the legit and hard way and truly deserve to be called that. Im sure most of you will agree with me here

some pvper trying to get his epeen on?

Gladiator is Gladiator ...grats but i would lump all of them as one title...your top of a very small community within wow that has been shrinking...getting a title from blizzard biggest mistake is meh.

This information is also on guild ox....so really the only reason the OP made a post is the "my" portion. Some guy in his mid-30's trying to find some validation in the amount of time he spent playing a video game.

for title list: http://guildox.com/popular/titles

The Groundbreaker appears to rarer then all your titles...so just saying...how do you feel people doing a secondary profession having a more rarer title then you?

Deleted
    Celestial defender,
    Conqueror of naxxramas,
    Death's demise,
    Magic seeker,

Is alot more rare than most of the titles u mention tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    If you have the original vial quest, or already completed them it might still be possible to do it. Unless they fixed that. I can't remember. I know I got mine in Wrath of the Lich King. Mostly because I read about the vial thing and went for it directly.

But I would say any title that was only limited time is rare.
    I tried completing that quest in Cataclysm or MoP, but I was unable to get the title, even though I've had the original questline in my log for years.

still pretty proud of my "The Immortal" title, dont see alot of them around these days

My rarest titles are probably Grand Crusader, Lord of war, FoS Sergeant titles

Deleted
    I tend to use "Mistwalker", I rarely see anyone else who uses/has it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    some pvper trying to get his epeen on?

Gladiator is Gladiator ...grats but i would lump all of them as one title...your top of a very small community within wow that has been shrinking...getting a title from blizzard biggest mistake is meh.

This information is also on guild ox....so really the only reason the OP made a post is the "my" portion. Some guy in his mid-30's trying to find some validation in the amount of time he spent playing a video game.

for title list: http://guildox.com/popular/titles

The Groundbreaker appears to rarer then all your titles...so just saying...how do you feel people doing a secondary profession having a more rarer title then you?
    I have one for top 5 rarest in ''general'' and what I think is ''least used.'' These arent the titles that I have.
    The Groundbreaker is nowhere near as rare as the top 5 I mentioned, and besides Guildox is inaccurate.. it's missing alot of titles, titles that are so rare that don't even pop up on their list.
    Groundbreaker is new and therefore won't maintain its status as being one of the rarest for long enough. Come on man, if your gonna post something back it up with facts and try to read carefully next time. Noob.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by webcamboy View Post
    Celestial defender,
    Conqueror of naxxramas,
    Death's demise,
    Magic seeker,

Is alot more rare than most of the titles u mention tbh.
    The 4 titles you mentioned are very rare but not extremely rare.
    Magic Seeker however is the least used out of those 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Loqmani View Post
    , if your gonna post something back it up with facts

I did i posted a link...you just posted random crap and said,
    "These are estimates. Ive done quite some digging around."
    my third party unbiased link would be more accurate then your "digging around" of course its not accurate but its the only site that does this.

Unless you create a bot to crawl over the armoury and compile this information then your statistics inaccurate.

The Camel-Hoarder. Rarely see anyone else with it. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zlimex/simple

___ of [Racial City].

I have a Scarab Lord in my guild. I kinda wish we got a title for clearing naxx in Vanilla

Too many to list, honestly. So many from Classic and BC that only a few people ever obtained, likely almost none of whom still play.

Most players I've seen lately don't even wear titles. Ironically the rare prestigious ones are the only ones people seem to bother wearing, so, they're actually not that rare to see.

"Jenkins" is still my default.
    F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.