Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I might as well fix this before you get the wrong idea Monkz. I have no read on Arialla currently. I refuse to vote for him due to lurker lynch, any other reason I would vote him.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I might as well fix this before you get the wrong idea Monkz. I have no read on Arialla currently. I refuse to vote for him due to lurker lynch, any other reason I would vote him.
    That's not what it sounds like.

Well as you all will know if Arialla does become the train today I refuse to vote for him.
    I will defend Arialla no matter what alignment I am or whichever he is... So yeah... NEXT!

Who do you want to lynch then?

And even if it's the case, you should still vote him as a lurker lynch if it's in towns best interest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    That's not what it sounds like.
    ... I defend him against lurker lynches no matter what alignment I am or he is... I don't defend him on any other matter besides that.

listo pls, who to lynch?+++++++++++

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    listo pls, who to lynch?+++++++++++
    Hmmm... How about that evil unicorn giving me the stank eye? Sounds fair to me!

... I defend him against lurker lynches no matter what alignment I am or he is... I don't defend him on any other matter besides that.
    Why does he need a babysitter? You know, if he actually showed up more than once every 36 hours, people would'nt vote on him. At least not for lurking

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote
    Vote: Arialla

Might aswell.

Hmmm... How about that evil unicorn giving me the stank eye? Sounds fair to me!
    oh listo, I know you prefer to just chill early game but I'm still trying to decide if I want to lynch you or not, so plx

7+ Year Old Account
    But you can post without contributing. You can't just look at the bottom 5 posters and assume that they're lurking and/or not contributing as much as the rest. You actively have to follow the thread.
    Fair enough. But while calling out the low posters, I do go back and look to see if their has been contribution. For you there wasnt anything since the "clash." Hence then callout. I also like to get reactions from people. But this back and forth has me thinking and getting a bit more of a town feel from you.

I assume you mean Arialla and not Aureli
    Yeah, meant to go back and type Arialla. A handful a "A" names this game.

- - - Updated - - -

I can also get behind voting for someone that hasnt shown up. We are 54 hours or so into the game.
    @Arialla You plan on playing?

Vote Arialla

- - - Updated - - -

Headed into work. Cant check and follow the game from there. So ill be back by 4pm EST (at the latest) which would be about 8 hours from days end. If I can get away during lunch, ill walk out to the car to check on the thread, but its unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Then who should we lynch instead?
    Personally I think it would be worthwhile to push on either Danner or Monkz. Their conversation was one of the only devisive things to occur today. Devisive topics are great to help sort through things.

And from more recent posts I would probably start with Danner. Too many people have accused Monkz of not being involved with anything which if he's town could mean a scum team trying to push to save a scum buddy. Now really the question to me becomes, was that teammate Danner or Marack?

I'm going to keep thinking on that since Monkz has basically made himself the center of the game day for many people and I don't think that's a scum play from him (go go metagaming!!).

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Care to weigh in on any of today's conversation?
    Yeah sure. Y'all a bunch of morons. I mean that affectionately of course, but some of the things you all have been saying is just well dumb.

A lot of it seems artifical, and that's the only negative I have against Monkz right now.

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Why do you think I'm scum?
    Why do you think Listo isnt?
    Because for you to know that Listo isn't scum, you'd have to actually be scum yourself. It's simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh I need to re-read the last two pages when my eyelids aren't attempting to mate with each other. I'd probably join the Arialla because he should make his presence known especially with the extended day, but as there were altercations between people I should read into those.

There's also something to consider that Kryllian keeps getting votes (at least if my notes are right) and I find that a little odd.

Especially since I believe they are currently the lead train (if not Arialla is) and I don't remember any real reason for a vote on them.

That being said I'm going to put my vote where my mouth is and

Unvote Vote Danner

I think this could be the best place to start. With the information we have now, if Danner isn't scum, Marack likely is. Or Monkz is playing me hard.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll also consider moving my vote to help secure a lynch but we've got time before that "needs" to happen.

Sorry, signing up for this game was a mistake, I thought I'd have the time over the weekend to play, but between work and watching my nephew I've barely been on the computer at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote Count

Arialla – Graeham (74), Monkz (128), Marack (130)
    Monkz - Reticence (29), Danner (61)
    Danner - Allowyn (51), Largehorn (133)
    Listo - Dupti (10)
    Kel - Kryllian (73)
    Largehorn - Xanjori (59)

No Votes - Arialla, Aureli, Kel, Listo, PalawinFC

@Arialla - Is this a short term busy or do you expect that this will last for awhile?

Hrmmm if that vote count is correct I don't know where I got that Kryllian was getting votes....

That's rather interesting Large. What the hell were you smoking a few hours ago?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Hrmmm if that vote count is correct I don't know where I got that Kryllian was getting votes....

That's rather interesting Large. What the hell were you smoking a few hours ago?
    That is exactly what I was wondering which is why I went back and checked the vote count. Saying that Danner/Monkz is the way to go and then a few posts later trying to point me out as the top train is....interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    That is exactly what I was wondering which is why I went back and checked the vote count. Saying that Danner/Monkz is the way to go and then a few posts later trying to point me out as the top train is....interesting...
    I must have been missing the unvotes on "jokes". This is awkward...

vote arialla

fun fact every single game ive played with this person theyre always busy and cant post much
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Monkz: Reticence (#29), Danner (#61)
    Listo: dupti (#10),
    Danner: Allowyn (#51), Largehorn (#133)
    Largehorn: Xanjori (#59)
    Arialla: Graeham (#74), Monkz (#128), Marack (#130), kel (#139)
    kel: Kryllian (#73)

Most triggering vote count ever.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2017-01-17 at 04:39 PM.