Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why not. You send a message that it's not going to be smooth sailing with his racist/bigoted policies
    Yes, keep calling everything you see racist and/or bigoted, it worked so well for the dems in November.
    I don't read replies, so don't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Having the child isn't illegal. Sneaking over the border is but you seem to be ignorant of the fact that many illegal immigrants initially come here legally. Also, if I have the choice between a fairly shit life in Mexico or a less shit life in America, I don't think it would be unethical to attempt to start a new life, legal or not. It's not like they're impacting anyone else's life.
    if someone comes here illegally they are an illegaly immigrant therefor your logic is flawed. I dont have a problem with people who imigrate legally. I have a problem with people sneaking over the border preggers illegally and popping a kid out so it is a citzen and so they get to stay with the kid.

All this means is he republicans will now boycott any future democrat inaugurals. Political discourse continues to get worse.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

How to I get into this MMO-champion group think? I really wan't to be "progressive".

Quote Originally Posted by deklined View Post
    How to I get into this MMO-champion group think? I really wan't to be "progressive".
    It's simple really - whatever your opinions are about various topics, try to really think about WHY you believe what you do, and if it's a silly reason, maybe your opinions are silly too.

Uh, where is my logic flawed? People come here legally on some type of visa but overstay and become illegal immigrants all the time. Sometimes they have a kid during that time. Would you rather the government pay a shit ton of money to have them deported, possibly separating them from their family and children, or work with them to make them legal immigrants? One is more expensive than the other, wanna guess which?
    if they have the child while here illegally it should not be a citzen and they all should be deported as it is ILLEGAL. What part about this do people not seem to grap, any other law and everyone would be all for holding it up no matter what. But as long as something is deemed illegal like illegally entering the country then it should be handled so. OR the law should be changed. But as long as these acts are ILLEGAL it should not be ignored like it has been for fear of public outcry.

Deleted
    Democrats shouldn't use the name anymore imo.

They aren't democratic at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    You're evading and its not interesting. Trump is a historically unpopular President-Elect, and its getting worse, because he is already violating core campaign promises and refuses to behave in a manner fit for the office he will hold.
    Doesn't matter. Popularity means shit, he will get things done regardless.

What promises is he violating? He's already creating a ton of Jobs, he will replace Obamacare, and plans for the wall are under way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Pretty well, actually. Hillary ended up with about +2 in terms of the popular vote.

But I suppose that's actually looking at what the polls were saying, rather than knee-jerk farting out a "HURR DA POLLS WRE RONG STOOPID LIBURLS"!" response.
    Popular vote, lol. Hey remember the 2008 democratic primaries when Hillary won the popular vote as well? Where did that get her?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    "I'll pretend SNL is irrelevant and totally doesn't trigger trump to go on a twitter rant every Sunday morning"
    It's pretty irrelevant and its rating have been tanking.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Polls being of by a few % is horrible!

Ayy lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    I do feel like what got Trump that racist/bigot title was initially being vocal against illegal immigration. Everyone was tip-toeing around it because being against illegal immigration automatically meant you were anti-Mexican. In the aftermath of the Orlando Nightclub Massacre he called for a stop to Muslim immigration, which automatically meant he hates Muslims. I never supported Trump, but I can appreciate that he doesn't dance around real issues, he says it plainly. And he is suffering the consequences for saying it plainly that virtually every politician has been afraid of: being labeled hateful, bigoted, racist, and xenophobic.

People might be surprised how many other people think illegal immigration is an issue, but don't dare say so lest they too be labeled racist, or bigoted. People might also be surprised how many people think Islamic Extremism is a real problem, but dare not say so lest they be labeled xenophobic, or hateful.

I never supported Trump, but there's a small part of me, a very small part, that is rooting for this new kind of politician: Not afraid of the consequences for calling out real issues in plain language.
    Just curious? You mean to say that the way he have said pretty much all his "concerns" about Illegal immigration could not have been said plainly in a better way without making sweeping generalisations about wide swathes of groups?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    Oh don't get me wrong, every time I hear on the morning news on my way to work that there's another new SNL Tweet by the freaking PRESIDENT... I just shake my head. There's a lot to dislike about Donald J. Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

I know this has been parsed to the moon and back, but by definition, illegal immigrants are engaging in criminal activity, and a percentage of them will go on to commit atrocious acts like those he mentioned. Indeed, some of these have been all over the headlines.
    That is like saying "We must stomp down the whitecollar workers since they are so rampant in fraud and crimes on wallstreet" ? Comeon, just becuase some people are doing crimes from a group you dont judge the whole group.

He's gone back and forth about repealing Obamacare and the wall has gone from a wall to a fence and back to a wall that the US is now paying for and somehow Trump is going to get Mexico to compensate us? The only way he can do that is strong arm them and that's pretty shit policy. It's pretty important to keep them as a friendly ally that actually likes being our ally for not only economical reasons but national security reasons as well. You realize they're right next to us right? Do you remember what happened when a tiny little island off our coast was allies with the soviet union? What do you think will happen if all of fucking Mexico decides to ally with Russia or China? And if you think we're going to have good ties with them while Trump is in office then you're just not paying attention.

- - - Updated - - -
    Oh, but we will have good relationships with Mexico. There is just going to be a huge wall in between to separate our borders.

Is this sarcasm or something? you realize that's not a poll, right?
    What do you think they were basing their predictions on? Your beloved polls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    That's what people did so they voted the racist/bigoted Democrats out of literally EVERYTHING. From 2018, Republicans in the US will have enough power to alter the constitution and they will have pretty much absolute power for the next what? 28-30 years. Basically what people are doing now is making 100% sure Trump will get a second term.
    I'm starting to think half the people do not know what racist/ bigoted means.
    Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2017-01-17 at 11:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miztickow View Post
    Fine, the wall.
    It is racist because its origins are racist. His reasoning is that most illegal Mexican immigrants are criminals, drug dealers, rapists, and murderers, but the fact is that illegal immigrants actually commit less crimes per capita than people born in the U.S.
    When something is said that is factually untrue that is meant to disparage a race of people, then it is racist.
    100% of illegal imagrants commit a crime.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

This boring, useless, and quite frankly, retarded "protest", "boycott", or whatever else butthurt liberals want to call it is getting quite annoying/tedious. Are you all really going to continue acting like little children for at least the next four years? You should really all do something more productive with your lives. Like say, oh I don't know, grow the fuck up and move on with your lives.

He's the next president. Continuing these temper tantrums is not accomplishing a damn thing other to make all of you look like a bunch of sore, pathetic losers who want to do nothing except deny reality.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2017-01-17 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    They dont even understand that. the Regressives Love to forget: ENTERING THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY IS A CRIME! XD

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    Only a true libtard would try to deny that logic. But cue the libtard brigade in 3, 2, 1......

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-17 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    This boring, useless, and quite frankly, retarded "protest", "boycott", or whatever else butthurt liberals want to call it is getting quite annoying/tedious. Are you all really going to continue acting like little children for at least the next four years? You should really all do something more productive with your lives. Like say, oh I don't know, grow the fuck up and move on with your lives.

He's the next president. Continuing these temper tantrums is not accomplishing a damn thing other to make all of you look like a bunch of sore, pathetic losers who want to do nothing except deny reality.
    Well, look at the bright side: these liberal crybabies will create an endless supply of salt and water for 8 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post

They're boycotting because Trump was a cunt to Lewis. Maybe if Trump mans up and apologizes, they'll go, but the former won't happen.
    They were attending prior to that event.

But don't let your bias against us "libtards" as you so eloquantly said get out of the way of facts.

Lewis is full of crap. He claims he is skipping the inauguration because it's illegitimate and also adds this will be the first one he will have missed.

Except he missed Bush's in 2001, also claiming he was also illegitimate and would not attend.

So basically, if Lewis doesn't get his way he acts like a petulant child.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Democrats shouldn't use the name anymore imo.

They aren't democratic at all.
    Trump loses popular vote by almost 3 million, only wins because of less than 100,000 votes in a few states. Also clear evidence that Russians did tamper with the election, and there's now further investigation into whether that tampering was in collusion with the Trump campaign, or whether it was independent.

Calls Democrats undemocratic.

All of my lulz.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"