Poll: Which Mythic + do you dislike the most?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I HATE CoS. Way too much RNG involved in that place, & every single trash pack is irritating in its own way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vault, HoV, BRH.

Oh, and after doing it as a +15, Arcway.

HoV is a cool instance but it just isn't worth doing it as a M+ when compared to any other dungeon. They really need to either decrease the time it takes for other places to get 3 chests or nerf the instances that people refuse to do because it's not a near guaranteed 3 chest.

Deleted
    Arcway is a big nope for me. I'm surprised so many people hate HoV! I mean, I don't like it either but...

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    You just hide at the corner and boss mechanics are effectively countered, it becomes tank and spank. I hate first 3-4 packs of Vault the most.
    The fact that that exists to begin with is why I hate the boss. It's clunky, awkward and shittily designed. I'm aware you can cheese it, that doesn't suddenly make the boss itself not horrible.

I dislike m+ system as a whole, at least it should be like it was with challenge modes that your gear scales down to something and shouldn't be able to overAP overGear them.

done every dungeon 12-16, HoV my best is 10, yup its that shit.

Deleted
    Eye and HoV. Both annoying in their own way.

Not to mention the curse we seem to suffer - about 80% of our 10+ Keys are either EoA or HoV. So I tend to dislike those two.

Quote Originally Posted by hawtlol View Post
    HoV is a cool instance but it just isn't worth doing it as a M+ when compared to any other dungeon. They really need to either decrease the time it takes for other places to get 3 chests or nerf the instances that people refuse to do because it's not a near guaranteed 3 chest.
    they need to double the reward, 2/4/6 chests, and yes thats double AP, it's that long vs other instances it takes twice as long, why shouldn't the reward be twice as much?

Throwing another vote in for Vault. Pure aids design.

VOTW wouldn't be so bad but the 2nd boss is annoying.. Not difficult just annoying. The RNG portion + the lockout + the early bugs allowing you to skip getting fixed. It went from being a very nice dungeon to being annoying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Did a HoV +15 yesterday (bolstering/skittish/fortified) and it actually wasn't that bad... The RP is by far the worst part. I still prefer it to Arcway though.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Vault is an awful dungeon, mythic or not, so that gets my vote.
    Court of Stars is a weird combo of an interesting trash gauntlet combined with really boring bosses. Also, the spy part is silly.
    Honorable mention for VH, even though it's not key-able, it was a lame dungeon that didn't need to be remade.

Affixes don't bother me... the ones I don't like, I just skip that week.
    Last edited by melodramocracy; 2017-01-17 at 03:39 PM.

I find it weird to see so many mentions of CoS actually. With a group of people who know what they're doing (if you get a CoS key, why wouldn't you get a boost group when it's so easy?) it's arguably the fastest dungeon, maybe bar Maw of Souls.

Deleted
    Maw of Souls.

All the boost groups are taking all the MoS and its basicly impossible to find any keys as a pug if you're not outgearing it by +30 ilvls. My key did roll MoS this week, so i did manage to go there +11 (which was my first since i was only doing +4's), but i dont know the instance, mobs, abilities etc anymore since i barely did it since heroic and its just 7 minute mindless zergfest. Thanks community again for doing these stupid retarded boost shit.
    Last edited by mmoc4f671b6bc4; 2017-01-17 at 05:07 PM.

EoA for me too. It looks pretty and I like outdoor instances, but the mechanics are far too irritating as a caster. Random knockbacks, having to move all the time to dodge shit, and the damn wind pulling you back into the shit you just moved out of. That place makes me mad!

Second place goes to HoV. Too long, back tracking, fake vikings.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    BRH isn't bad once you realize you can invis to the first boss.
    Thrash you are talking about is easiest there.

Deleted
    Eye of Azshara, too many mechanics that fuck up an immobile caster such as Warlocks.

Halls of Valor

Twice as long for the same amount of AP. It's a waste to run.

HoV by far. Place is too long while giving way too little rewards + every other affix makes trash a nightmare.
    Like, I'm pretty sure you can do almost 3 MoS with the worst possible affixes in the time it would take you to do a same-level HoV.

Closely followed by BRH. Once more, terribly long dungeon with terribly stupid trash getting even more stupid with every other affix again.

My +3 would be CoS or Arcway. Simply because every single trash pack in there is a pain in the ass with any trash-relevant affix.
    CoS is even worse than Arcway because fucking CoS with it's unskippable RP shit is goddamn annoying. Like, almost 25% of that dungeon is walking/sailing around doing nothing but talking/waiting.