Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Trump loses popular vote by almost 3 million, only wins because of less than 100,000 votes in a few states. Also clear evidence that Russians did tamper with the election, and there's now further investigation into whether that tampering was in collusion with the Trump campaign, or whether it was independent.

Calls Democrats undemocratic.

All of my lulz.
    The Russians tampered with the election by exposing the Democratic Party's corruption.

Sounds like they did the American people a huge favor.

Keep living in the past so they can play the victim card.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

7+ Year Old Account
    Bunch of snowflake congress men/women who are looking for lime lite and cant deal with loss, pretty typical of that party.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miztickow View Post
    Jeff Sessions.
    Housing discrimination.
    Birtherism.
    Claiming wide-scale voter fraud happening in inner cities.

I just named 4 easily.
    You forgot that mexican immigrants are drug dealing rapists.

Oh and the marking of muslims.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Only a true libtard would try to deny that logic. But cue the libtard brigade in 3, 2, 1......
    Overstaying a visa (half of people staying in US "illegally") is not a criminal offense.

Calling them criminals is also a tactic used to evoke an image of someone who is violent or otherwise causing people harm. It causes a sense of panic and urgency among low information voters to remove them ASAP, when their mere presence is doing no harm. Of course Trumpkins try their hardest to prove their presence is detrimental to things like wages, but the laughable part is that's not even true.

Things like the H1-B visa program, and other legal immigrant visa programs (which conservatives and Trump want to expand and abuse) is what is dramatically suppressing wages.

It's laughable that people use terms like libtard, when it's clear such a perjorative is more appropriately applied to those who are trying to cause a panic to get non violent non criminals removed ASAP because their feels are hurt by them being here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    The Russians tampered with the election by exposing the Democratic Party's corruption.

Sounds like they did the American people a huge favor.
    I'd be more inclined to believe that Trumpkins cared about the truth if they weren't fighting so hard to insist that we don't need all of Trump's corruption exposed as well. When you only want corruption from one side exposed, and the other to remain covered up while taking absolute power, it's clear how little you care about "truth".
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    So basically, if Lewis doesn't get his way he acts like a petulant child.
    Why is that a problem? Why is it wrong for a congressman, but not the President?

Deleted
    Rumours are putin is trying to negotiate a deal with mexico to station medium range nukes and early warning systems in mexico.

Now might not be the time to continue treating your neighbour like shit.

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." - Thomas Sowell.

I'd be more inclined to believe that Trumpkins cared about the truth if they weren't fighting so hard to insist that we don't need all of Trump's corruption exposed as well. When you only want corruption from one side exposed, and the other to remain covered up while taking absolute power, it's clear how little you care about "truth".
    I care about the truth and I thank our Russian comrades (and wikileaks, credit where its due) for revealing it to the american public.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    So i guess he isnt "Everyones president" after all?
    He is going to be President for everyone who is a citizen in the US. Like him or not. Of course some will dislike him, but they still will have to put up with him for a min of 4 years, just like some had to put up with Obama being their President for 8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    He is going to be President for everyone who is a citizen in the US. Like him or not. Of course some will dislike him, but they still will have to put up with him for a min of 4 years, just like some had to put up with Obama being their President for 8 years.
    I am not sure what reality you lived in for 8 years, I saw republicans spend the entire time denying he is a legitimate president (Muslim, Kenyan, dictator, usurper).

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    I am not sure what reality you lived in for 8 years, I saw republicans spend the entire time denying he is a legitimate president (Muslim, Kenyan, dictator, usurper).
    How quickly people forget hoe the right acted just like this or worse over the last 8 years.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    He was still their President. Republicans, like any other party member, are wrong at times. That is the reality I live in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    I care about the truth and I thank our Russian comrades (and wikileaks, credit where its due) for revealing it to the american public.
    So it's about time they also revealed any correspondence the Trump campaign had with the Russians, as well as all his financial records and legal proceedings of the last 20 years, no? You're just itching to see all of that come out I bet.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    Just the infantile, belligerent, militant, went into a state of meltdown cause the candidate wouldn't say he would accept the results then refuse to accept the results ourselves, riot destroy property commit hate crimes and send death threats cause we lost, QQing like a bunch of butt-hurt babies side.

And who the fuck cares if they "boycott" the event.

They weren't invited anyways!

oh lawd.

I know this pointless because you already know you're wrong and don't care because it serves your agenda, but so much irony in such a poorly constructed post is worth pointing out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saft View Post
    I'm just not seeing the point in pointless resistance as excessive as this. People take turns to shit on Trump every second they get.
    Because they are immature crybabies driven by hate?

New president, same old story.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Because they are immature crybabies driven by hate?

New president, same old story.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Republic
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Freeper
    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Free_Republic

Freepers during the Bush years and just after. Ohhhh lawdy that was fun. "Anyone who criticizes Bush must be thrown in jail! Questioning the president is treason!"

The cultist mentality was funny. Then after all the posturing about how the president was absolute and must not be opposed, they bent over backwards to deny Obama was in any way legitimate. They became the birthers and bought into other conspiracies and became the denizens of Breitbart and Infowars. Good times, good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    He was still their President. Republicans, like any other party member, are wrong at times. That is the reality I live in.
    The fact that you hold the office of the President doesn't mean you are president to all Americans. Obama for all his faults was nowhere near as divisive as Trump so they had to make up things, Trump on the other hand has no intention of bringing America together just look at his twitter feed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    Why is that a problem? Why is it wrong for a congressman, but not the President?
    The point is, he claimed this particular inauguration effeted him so profoundly that he could not attend. He claimed this is the first one in his whole career he missed.

When in fact he skipped Bush's too. He just attends inaugurations for candidates he supported, that the point. He is liar. He tried to make it seem like this one was unique, which in the case of his past it is not.
    Last edited by Xandrigity; 2017-01-17 at 03:17 PM.

So it's about time they also revealed any correspondence the Trump campaign had with the Russians, as well as all his financial records and legal proceedings of the last 20 years, no? You're just itching to see all of that come out I bet.
    Don't forget to mention that he pays Moscow prostitutes to piss on Obama's bed.