Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    I just had a conversation with someone who claims they've been playing Legion since launch. They didn't skip a single emissary cache, did Normal Emerald Nightmare, did Mythics and not one Legendary has dropped for them.
    Meanwhile, I have been playing on and off since launch. I have only been doing WQ caches on my toons and yet I have three legendaries on my main and at least two on 4 alts.
    I dunno if RNGesus has just been very kind to me or if I'm in the majority here. But I am very curious if any of you are in the same situation as the person I described above?
    I have about 6 on my account now, playing very casually at the moment.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Nmity/simple

Leveled her on Friday, forgot to change my spec from Resto to Elemental before opening a cache yesterday anddddd... Resto legendary! Ah well, I'll be healing Mythic+ anyways till I get 880'ish ilvl

I just had a conversation with someone who claims they've been playing Legion since launch. They didn't skip a single emissary cache, did Normal Emerald Nightmare, did Mythics and not one Legendary has dropped for them.
    Meanwhile, I have been playing on and off since launch. I have only been doing WQ caches on my toons and yet I have three legendaries on my main and at least two on 4 alts.
    I dunno if RNGesus has just been very kind to me or if I'm in the majority here. But I am very curious if any of you are in the same situation as the person I described above?
    That guy lies like a old lady.

I still don't have one on my main but I've only been raiding on that character so it's not super strange. On my alt I've done all the caches and too many m+ dungeons to count and I have 2 on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aensland View Post
    I have 5 max level characters now and still no legendary. However, I don't play them all everyday. I'll do the occasional 5-man heroic, few WQ's, and sometimes LFR, but I havent done them every week. Have yet to step into a mythic dungeon. Basically, I'm as casual as you can get this expansion.

TBH, I'm a bit surprised I don't have at least one legendary, yet. But I suppose this proves splitting time over multiple alts is a horrible way to get any.
    Pretty much the same situation. No legendary. Never had one in all my time in the game, event the cloak and ring from the questlines of previous XP . But then I don't care about it at all so it does not bother me.

I have 2, both situationally ok (Sephuz ring, and AMS cloak). I like them cuz they are ilevel 910 stats (shit stats for rdruid though, but whatever, i make the stats work, they don't make me work).
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

They could have called the legendaries..well 'artifacts'. Legendaries used to be awesome and rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkkz View Post
    They could have called the legendaries..well 'artifacts'. Legendaries used to be awesome and rare.
    I mean... when... like Burning Crusade?

That's the last time Legendaries were particularly rare and awesome, and as a raider it was as much or more of a pain in the butt than the legendary system in Legion.

After TBC, legendaries have always been a guaranteed thing on a timer, more or less.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Seaintothesky View Post
    Everyone lying.

u cant get 0 legs and play the game.

all who is claiming that need to provide their armory

ARMORY OR LIES!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monthor/simple

sup bitch

I got my first one yesterday

10+ Year Old Account
    My main took 15 days /played (before they changed legend drop rates) to get two legends and I have yet to see a third yet. My alt with barely a few hours at 110 had a legend drop from a M+ cache. My other alt took 3-4 days /played to get his first legend. It all seems really random, but at least each of my 110s has a legend in a not-unreasonable amount of play.
    The only people you have control over is yourself. If you want to make a point, leave proper, factual replies.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Between my main and my alt, I have just over 20 days /played at 110. Each of them has obtained exactly one legendary. I was over 10 days /played on my main and over 4 days /played on my alt when each respective legendary dropped.

It's just RNG. And the bad-luck protection mechanic is too small.

Deleted
    I started a few weeks after launch. got the emissary cache almost everyday, did load of dungeons and EN regulary. I only got the sephuz secret ring as a paladin. fml

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friar View Post
    I started a few weeks after launch. got the emissary cache almost everyday, did load of dungeons and EN regulary. I only got the sephuz secret ring as a paladin. fml
    Sephuz is like BiS after the changes now.
    The only people you have control over is yourself. If you want to make a point, leave proper, factual replies.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 legs on my main, one on alt, and I'm the low man on the totem pole in my guild.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    Lets see.

0 Heroic dungeons done.
    0 Mythic dungeons done.
    0 Mythic + dungeons done.

0 Looking for raids done.
    0 Normal raids done.
    0 Heroic raids done.
    0 mythic raids done.

Court of Farondis: Honered - No to very few Emissary caches done.
    Dream Weavers: Honered - No to very few Emissary caches done.
    High Mountain Tribe: Honered - No to very few Emissary caches done.
    Wardens: Honered - No to very few Emissary caches done.
    NightFallen: Neutral - No Emisarry caches done.
    Valajar: Honered - No to very few Emissary caches done.

In short, the content you did that can reward you a legendary is almost non existent.
    You don't deserve a legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Lets see.

0 Heroic dungeons done.
    0 Mythic dungeons done.
    0 Mythic + dungeons done.

0 Looking for raids done.
    0 Normal raids done.
    0 Heroic raids done.
    0 mythic raids done.

Court of Farondis: Honered - No to very few Emissary caches done.
    Dream Weavers: Honered - No to very few Emissary caches done.
    High Mountain Tribe: Honered - No to very few Emissary caches done.
    Wardens: Honered - No to very few Emissary caches done.
    NightFallen: Neutral - No Emisarry caches done.
    Valajar: Honered - No to very few Emissary caches done.

In short, the content you did that can reward you a legendary is almost non existent.
    You don't deserve a legendary.
    too stupid to check achieves to see how recently 110 was hit? Big Fat Check mark there
    too dumb to realize its a new alt and take the bait? Big Fat Check mark there too

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2017-01-17 at 08:10 PM.
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

Deleted
    too stupid to check achieves to see how recently 110 was hit? Big Fat Check mark there
    too dumb to realize its a new alt and take the bait? Big Fat Check mark there too
    Why did you post it then?

hurr durr i was baiting XD
    so funny dude lmao

Deleted
    Then there is no reason to actually post this outside of trolling which is not allowed on these forums.
    Reported.

i don't think this is possible. i have a dh with about 1 day /played and i already have a legendary with him. i leveled him like last tuesday and did not play him that much. bad luck protections seems to be in a very good spot now. on my main i managed to get 2 legendaries in one month after the changes/fix with minimal effort.

I wouldn't stand near your friend during thunder storms.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"