Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Joss should get a nice little visit from the secret service over that one, i get being upset but calling for the death of the speak of the house is a bit over the top, just as a guy SC that posted a picture of Obama with a bullseye over it should get a visit.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Dude, an acclaimed Hollywood writer, director and producer is sharing his rhino-horn murder fantasies with the entire world. You can't possibly believe that this shit hasn't gotten a little fucking bizarre.
    This is the natural response when you start the first week of the new year by doing batshit crazy things and saying batshit crazy things. But did Trumps feelings get hurt? or does you're feeling get hurt? Not PC enough?

Want people to judge trump and his goons by his actions? Well people are doing that when he decided to nominate people into his cabinet that have no place in government
    Want people to judge the GOP led congress by their actions? Well starting to gut ethic commission on the first day and the ACA without a plan to replace it (a plant that actually works) is judging them by their actions.

So yes you will get allot of crap when you do crappy things so openly as what the Republicans have done in 2 weeks.

And still this is but a fraction of Obama had to endure....and while we are at it. Where is Trumps college transcripts!!! And maybe while we are at it I also think that the world should know the internet search history of Trump just to be sure he doesn't like Goldenshowers instead of his tax returns ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    He's that kid in school that was rejected from a popular club, and started sulking, saying "well screw them, they're not even cool or popular" despite desperately wanting to be accepted.

When you think about it, it's sad really.
    Honestly, this is probably the reason his supporters are so loyal to him, because many of them probably went through the exact same thing at some point or another. And I can totally get that perspective, when it seems like the metaphorical cool kids of society do nothing but point and laugh at you and everything you care about. But you know what conservatives, I'll tell you a little secret - most of us leftists aren't really all that popular either, and just because our beliefs happen to line up with those of artists and celebrities doesn't mean we're anything like them. We always talk about how you shouldn't hate someone just because you disagree with them, but rarely do we bring up the reverse of that - just because you agree with someone, doesn't mean you have to like them. I mean, Joss Whedon can go eat a bag of dicks, seriously. Guy just comes off like a smarmy douche who thinks he's way more talented than he actually is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't look at anything in the OP, but I would argue that any type of hysteria is warranted. This man is an absolute disaster, and he hasn't even taken office yet. This is easily the worst Presidential transition in history.
    Eat yo vegetables

Drama Queen freakouts? Are we talking about Trump's twitter feed?

The word hypocrites comes to mind when talking about actors

- - - Updated - - -

You do know why he is doing that right?

Bypass the agenda driven corrupt media. The next 8 years are going to be awesome
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

It's sad how divided our nation has become, regardless it being Trump or Clinton, everyone should really behind them and hope they succeed, wait till they start fucking up to criticize, but for goodness sake give them a chance to prove you wrong.

Trump is the biggest drama queen of them all...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    ...as if it wasn't ridiculous or melodramatic enough to begin with. After a veritable series of star-studded Trump-bashing PSA's, we have this little gem:

Then we have Joss Whedon, who is CLEARLY off his meds:

Yes Joss, Nicole Kidman is so very obviously a mindless puppet of Trump :rollseyes:

I could go on, but that's enough insanity for one day. Look, I get it, a lot of people hate Trump. But there's hating a politician, and then there's going fucking batshit insane with your blind hate. This bunch of Hollyweird stars have passed that station about ten stops back.
    Yeah bro, I mean I wish sometimes that Trump would have the balls to censor/detain these people, the way they are INSULTING OUR LEADER, will only make their interrogations longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

It's sad how divided our nation has become, regardless it being Trump or Clinton, everyone should really behind them and hope they succeed, wait till they start fucking up to criticize, but for goodness sake give them a chance to prove you wrong.
    People would have been more willing to give Trump a chance if he didn't basically waste that entire goodwill with his behavior on twitter. Any hope people had that Trump would change and rise up to the respect and prestige of the office of the presidency evaporated in real time.

Yeah its ridiculous that they're constantly taking to to Twitter and voicing their displeasure about the POTUS. Next thing you know these drama queens will be questioning the legitmacy of the POTUS for years....

Conservative Hypcorisy™
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/16/u...T.nav=top-news

I've been proven wrong. Fuck him and fuck his administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Yeah bro, I mean I wish sometimes that Trump would have the balls to censor/detain these people, the way they are INSULTING OUR LEADER, will only make their interrogations longer.
    Freedom of speech only matters when they aren't insulting our god-king.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    People would have been more willing to give Trump a chance if he didn't basically waste that entire goodwill with his behavior on twitter. Any hope people had that Trump would change and rise up to the respect and prestige of the office of the presidency evaporated in real time.
    I agree with you on that, he needs to STFU on twitter.

Cant get worse than Obama right?

Obama bombed the shit out of other countries and still got the noble peace prize. No one complained about this. You should treat Trump the same as Obama and hold him to the same low standards as Obama.

Trump won the vote - THE PEOPLE voted for him. Give him a chance for the next 4 years. Thats DEMOCRACY. Deal with it.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-01-17 at 02:46 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post

Obama bombed the shit out of other countries and still got the noble peace prize. No one complained about this. You should treat Trump the same as Obama and hold him to the same low standards as Obama.
    You geniuses would of been talking about how big Obama's pussy would be if he didn't go with the recommended military strategies employed during his tenure.

The problem is that Trump has been consistently proving people right this entire time. Why should we rally behind a terrible human being, who also happens to be a nationalistic authoritarian?

Well how else am I going to figure out how to vote or generally make decisions without hollywood celebrities telling me how to? I also would have no moral compass without celebs telling me whats good or not. ty hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post

Trump won the vote - THE PEOPLE voted for him. Give him a chance for the next 4 years. Thats DEMOCRACY. Deal with it.
    People are holding Trump to a low standard... and he's still not meeting it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    The problem is that Trump has been consistently proving people right this entire time. Why should we rally behind a terrible human being, who also happens to be a nationalistic authoritarian?
    BBBBBBBBECAUSE OF EMAILZSZS, the BENGHAZI, and PIZZAZGATE, and WW3####!