Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sae View Post
    Just opened my mythic+ weekly chest after picking up the quest and got 15 essences (50 are needed for the quest). Dreamweavers Emissary gave me 3, but a friend of mine only got 2, so I guess it's random.
    What was the maximum M+ level you did last week? Is it 15 for everyone, no matter what?

7+ Year Old Account
    Also got 15 from my m+ cache. 3-4 for emissaries so far.

Question: in the blue post, it said weekly pvp quests also give essences. What are the quests exactly?
    Last edited by ItsTiddles; 2017-01-17 at 03:28 PM.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    You get 15 for weekly chest, Not sure how much for the Caches BUT any caches you had before the patch ARE dropping essences AND 940 Legendary if your lucky enough to get one
    Any proof for the latter statement? It directly contradicts the blue post.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTiddles View Post
    Question: in the blue post, it said weekly pvp quests also give essences. What are the quests exactly?
    I think they're referring to this: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...s-in-patch-7-1
    Basically, 10 wins in a ranked bracket.

GG to all people who still stacked emissary chests. I guess you guys have more than 50 Essences of Aman'thul right now.
    A big fuck you to blizzard.
    Last edited by Neoxx; 2017-01-17 at 03:42 PM.

Got 15 from a M+6 cache
    3 from emissary cache

looking easy to get.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neoxx View Post
    GG to all people that still stacked emissary chests.
    Only if you stacked the 'quest'... not if you stacked the chests themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qazza View Post
    Any proof for the latter statement? It directly contradicts the blue post.
    RE: Legendaries it does, but no blue quoted anything on the essences.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    BUT any caches you had before the patch ARE dropping essences AND 940 Legendary if your lucky enough to get one
    so blizz lied about making it so that saving up caches wasn't worth it?
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

RE: Legendaries it does, but no blue quoted anything on the essences.
    I did say "the latter part" but should have probably specified further. I meant the legendaries.

The essences dropping from saved up emissary caches doesn't contradict blizz. It's still bullshit if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievr View Post
    What was the maximum M+ level you did last week? Is it 15 for everyone, no matter what?
    Seems to be 15 for everyone I've spoken to; the highest I did last week was only a 9.

The essences dropping from saved up emissary caches doesn't contradict blizz. It's still bullshit if you ask me.
    A casual player is going to get 40/50 at least a week, with no raiding .. I wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you

I would be upset if people started getting 940 legendaries from saved caches... that's not so easy to quickly rectify.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Deleted
    A casual player is going to get 40/50 at least a week, with no raiding .. I wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you

I would be upset if people started getting 940 legendaries from saved caches... that's not so easy to quickly rectify.
    I'm not worried - I'm curious how many the NH bosses will actually drop but since I expect to clear that raid weekly, starting tomorrow, I basically do my emissary every day anyway and the mythic weekly cache seems to drop quite a lot I will have the couple of legendaries I got upgraded quickly. If it really goes too slow I'll force myself to do some PVP for three weeks or so

Me being worried and finding a design decision to be stupid are too different pairs of shoes.

Deleted
    You get 15 for weekly chest, Not sure how much for the Caches BUT any caches you had before the patch ARE dropping essences AND 940 Legendary if your lucky enough to get one
    proof of the legendary part?

10+ Year Old Account
    You could get 2 days of emissaries ahead with this. I imagine if you had 50 boxes in your inventory then those did not drop essences, but I bet if you had completed emissaries and then you turned them in this morning after the release of NH then you would have been able to get the essences as well as upgraded legendaries. My RL told me to save the emissaries from Sunday and Monday to turn in today.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaniki View Post
    proof of the legendary part?
    DH Discord

- Today at 2:49 PM
    Guild mate got it from a emissary cache he was holding 1+ month
    https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwFw...252&height=300

Deleted
    Wish this was proof but it isn't - this could be true or could be a troll, just from the picture this could as well be from today's emissary bag or a random treasure he just picked up, or LFR EN for that matter.

Me being worried and finding a design decision to be stupid are too different pairs of shoes.
    The design decision isn't to do with the essences, the design decision was made years ago - on random quantities.

I saved my caches and got NO essences from old ones. No picture proof, but if you look at old posts of mine you can see that I have noted in past threads that I opted to save mine. New ones from past couple days that I hadn't turned in yet did give essences. 2-3 per. 15 for Mythic+ cache

It's a little bullshit that you could stack up the last 3 days of emissaries and log in to get free essences, even.

That said, this quest shouldn't have even been necessary. Blizzard should have did the same thing they did when they did the 895-910 boost instead of making us grind even more, but that seems to be the theme of Legion.

Deleted
    The design decision isn't to do with the essences, the design decision was made years ago - on random quantities.
    Because being years old automatically makes a decision smart?

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    I saved my caches and got NO essences from old ones. No picture proof, but if you look at old posts of mine you can see that I have noted in past threads that I opted to save mine. New ones from past couple days that I hadn't turned in yet did give essences. 2-3 per. 15 for Mythic+ cache
    Now who to believe?

Because being years old automatically makes a decision smart?
    If the design is functional for 99%+ of the cases, and changing the design would require excessive work - then yeah - it is smart.

The design isn't the issue - that's fine.

The issue is the communication about the design.