Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Monkz: Reticence (#29), Danner (#61)
    Listo: dupti (#10),
    Danner: Allowyn (#51), Largehorn (#133)
    Largehorn: Xanjori (#59)
    Arialla: Graeham (#74), Monkz (#128), kel (#139)

Most triggering vote count ever.
    What about my vote on Kel (73) and maracks vote on Arialla (130)? Do those not count?

Talk about being triggered....

Both Danner and Monkz appeared to attempt to make something out of nothing. I find elements of each side potentially concerning, but one instance a trend does not make, and making something out of nothing is practically a requirement for any D1 debate. I'm filing this away for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    But Ret is literally a dragon.

By this logic we should be lynching Ret.
    Rude.

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    As the subject of the discussion, i should probably weigh in on the Danner Monkz thing... I don't view Danner comments as fake contribution or otherwise scummy. I often have similar meta game thoughts.
    What about Monkz? You seemed inclined to weigh in on the matter, but left out half.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Vote Kryllian
    Here's that vote you wanted.
    Curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Because for you to know that Listo isn't scum, you'd have to actually be scum yourself. It's simple.
    I don't follow. Maybe I'm just pre-coffee, or maybe I need whatever drugs you're taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    Legit with the discussion going on right now I'd be more inclined to vote Xanj or Pala. Not getting town reads from you boys. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Explain?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I like my current vote but would probably be okay with Palawin as well, mainly because of the awkward interaction with Marack.
    Why Palawin, of the two of them? I find Marack more concerning, myself, partly because his focus on non-contributors seems at odds with his seemingly-prompted vote-response to Kryllian.

Also, disclaimer: I may be working late for the rest of this week, so I may be scarce. I should be able to post at least once every 24 hours, though.

*shrug* I wasn't planning on getting called into work and then having to watch my nephew the next day, I've already stated its a mistake for me to have signed up, and I've not been able to play in months. So yeah, whatever Kel, you're full of shit, it hasn't been every game ever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

at this point I'm leaning Arialla. If you're saying you can't play and it was a mistake to sign up I'd rather cut our losses earlier rather than later in case you're not around for a crucial vote. It's a shame, I was excited to see you come back!

someones awfully mad :>
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    someones awfully mad :>
    Someone's a dick

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Someone's a dick
    He's right and you know it. And I don't usually take Kels side on anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Can people just vote Arialla and move on to day 2? He showed up after 60 hours and -- shocker -- he's been busy and he's gonna be busy. And he's not weighing in on anything that has happened today, he's just calling Kel names for speaking the truth.

This has been a very long day phase already, and I think we covered what can be covered on a day 1. Although I'm interested in the answers of some of Ret's questions too actually.

so this is what support feels like, its warm
    게임 은 어렵~~

Unvote
    Vote: Arialla

I may not get back before deadline tonight.

Vote: Arialla

If you're going to be busy we may as well get this over and done with now. Going to sleep now.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Because for you to know that Listo isn't scum, you'd have to actually be scum yourself. It's simple.
    Ah, simple. So if I say I think Listo is scum, and you ask me why I think that, you must be scum?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    What about Monkz? You seemed inclined to weigh in on the matter, but left out half.
    I commented on Danner because his conduct was being criticised by Monkz. My view was that Danner comments didn't bother me and I often have similar thoughts. By implication I disagreed with Monkz.

I guess the only thing I could add to that to answer you is that I don't really think Monkz criticising danner is alignment indicative for Monkz.

Incidentally my notes at the time had Monkz as somewhat town character read. However a few posts since then have seemed over aggressive in those circumstances, which could mean its feigned aggression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monkz: Danner (#61) 1
    Listo: dupti (#10), 1
    Danner: Allowyn (#51), Largehorn (#133) 2
    Arialla: Graeham (#74), Monkz (#128), Marack (#130), kel (#139), Reticence (#149), Xanjori (#150) 6

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote Arialla

Only an hour or two left and clearly nothing else to be had today.

Vote Arialla

10+ Year Old Account
    The town of Bumblescum gathered around the town centre discussing the weirdness that was surrounding the town. It just didn't feel right. Something was amiss. So what a genius way to solve the problems and randomly lynch someone out of the blue. The town looked around and discussed, it got a little heated but alas they found their target. Someone who was just too busy to talk. They decided they were certainly the problem and

Arialla playing Graeham has died!

Graeham - One of our very own players! How'd he get into this game? What the fuck?

Role : VT

Alignment Town

Win condition: Town survives to the end
    24 hours until day. Thanks. Night actions please.

10+ Year Old Account
    The town of Bumblescum had woken to a new day after lynching Arialla. Only to learn that their problems were not solved. There had been another murder! Half of Graeham's face was blown to smithereens! The town was utterly shocked!! How could they've been so naive to what was going on!

Graeham playing Lucy Liu has died!

Lucy Liu - One of three Angels! You kick ass, and your home town is under siege!

Role : VT

Alignment Town

Win condition: Town survives to the end
    Day ends 48 hours!

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

So I guess that means Lucy Liu has to be playing Arialla!

The circle is complete.

- - - Updated - - -

Is the theme - things Crackle could see on his open web browser tabs when making the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Get it right Palawin. Arialla was playing Graeham who was playing Lucy Liu. Therefore Arialla was playing Lucy Liu also which means they are all the same person! Also I told you guys a dragon existed!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Now if only we had a Lucy Liu who had the character Arialla...

Wonder if the other Angels are in the game as well.

What do you guys think of the kill, Half of Graeham's face was blown to smithereens?
    Gun? Some sort of explosion?