I heard that Arsenal will change their logo as well - https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0...bd&oe=590B25E0

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38...linkname=sport

I have no idea how this works, but seeing Kane and Alli as the two highest Englishman and both in the top 10 was a surprise. I guess current form and being young is playing heavily in their favour. Now we just need Real Madrid to not read this and buy them both.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38...linkname=sport

I have no idea how this works, but seeing Kane and Alli as the two highest Englishman and both in the top 10 was a surprise. I guess current form and being young is playing heavily in their favour. Now we just need Real Madrid to not read this and buy them both.
    Just keep Kane from taking set pieces.

I don't think you have to worry about Real Madrid, they are pretty set with their squad (they have one of the youngest teams as well).

Deleted
    I wouldn't be surprised to see James or Karim Benzetwat go for Kane and/or Alli.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Louis van Gaal retires.

No more 'posheshion foetbowl'.

Good manager tbh, dat Ajax team.
    The bloke was a nutcase - but he had character for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to see James or Karim Benzetwat go for Kane and/or Alli.

- - - Updated - - -

The bloke was a nutcase - but he had character for sure.

Out of the two, I could see maybe Kane. But they are really stacked at attacking mid that I don't see how Alli could fit in, let alone get any playing time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Chinese not into birthday cakes - dealbreaker.

Costa back in training.

Hopefully back on the score sheet. Hull are going to be a tough game. Proper bus parkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    City reportedly have put in a 100 million bid for Messi.
    [/url]
    100million bid for a guy with a 200million buyout clause.

It's a bold strategy, cotton.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    His lips literally look like butthole.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    100million bid for a guy with a 200million buyout clause.

It's a bold strategy, cotton.
    Bold, but I'd expect their angle is to hope that Barca want to cash in on him rather than have him retire at the club, or leave later for free or a lot less. Making the offer is more asking that question than what they expect to pay imo. They want to see if they get a "not for any price" or an "only £100 million?" back.
    Last edited by klogaroth; 2017-01-17 at 08:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Holy shitstains batman. Did Juventus just decide to take the Atari logo and fuck it up?

You know there's something wrong with a manager when he needs the best player in Football history to make his philosophy work.

There is absolutely no chance that Barca will sell Messi. That has to be some tabloid shit because every club in the world, except maybe the Chinese, knows that Barca wouldn't sell him.

I like this quote from reddit

what are they, west ham?
    Last edited by Valeron; 2017-01-17 at 09:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was actually the BBC reporting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Was actually the BBC reporting it.
    are they the original "source"? A lot of these reports come from other newspapers or gossip sports rags. All I see in Spain is laughter about it.

Sporting just got knocked out of the Portuguese Cup, in the quarter-finals. Unlike some of the League and the League Cup games where we were prejudiced, this time we can't blame anyone but ourselves. We simply played worse than them.

Still in January and only the League is left but we are 8 points behind the leader.

We should still be in the League Cup and have a few more points in the League but those referees...

Nothing worse as a Football fan than being half way through the season with little to fight for. It's the hope that you can turn things around that kills you.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Nothing worse as a Football fan than being half way through the season with little to fight for. It's the hope that you can turn things around that kills you.
    True. It's even worse when you were clearly prejudiced in 2 or 3 very important games by referees. We did shit in the CL and Portuguese Cup and we are out because of no other than ourselves, like i already said. But the League and League Cup is even more frustrating because it was something not in our power to change/do better.